Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 12-08-2003, 02:19 PM

Swindle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSwindle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSwindle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSwindle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSwindle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSwindle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSwindle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSwindle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSwindle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSwindle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSwindle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
John.K asked about Palace fans in or near Wadhurst - I'm in Kilndown just past Lamberhurst.

Saw a Palace shirt in Lowestoft in June.

Wore my 5-0 shirt whilst in hospital in Italy last week and wore my Eagles polo in San Francisco a couple of years back, and in Shrewsbury where they all support Liverpool.
Old 12-08-2003, 03:56 PM

IvorDuncan is playing for a contract
I was on holiday in Koh Samui, Thailand for the World Cup last year and was wearing my shirt when some arrogant Chelsea fan came up to take the **ss. About 5 minutes later his mate comes over to apologise and says he's a Palace fan and we had a good bit of banter. On the same holiday went into a bar and met a bloke who lives there but comes from Thornton heath and supports us too.
Old 12-08-2003, 04:23 PM

GTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by The Lion Tamer
I often see a bloke wearing a palace shirt playing 5 a side football at Finsbury Leisure centre.
?
If it's on a Thursday evening at The Sobell it will either be me or my Montenegran mate Nino who I introduced to palace via a dreadful 0-0 with Port Vale some years ago. He has progressed to being a season ticket holder who now shares his affections between Palace and Red Star Belgrade.

Unfortunately he's the one that bears a passing resemblance to Matt Jansen while I'm the slightly tubby one that falls over a lot.

Say hello next time.
Old 12-08-2003, 09:45 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
Was wearing my sponsorless tfg shirt today & spotted two other red & blue tops, one in Dalson, one at Tottanham Ct Road Station. Only saw them in passing so they were most likely Barca, Bologna or PSG

Werner Herzog
Old 12-08-2003, 09:49 PM
Web Junkee

John.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bag
Quote:
Originally posted by Swindle
John.K asked about Palace fans in or near Wadhurst - I'm in Kilndown just past Lamberhurst.

Saw a Palace shirt in Lowestoft in June.

Wore my 5-0 shirt whilst in hospital in Italy last week and wore my Eagles polo in San Francisco a couple of years back, and in Shrewsbury where they all support Liverpool.
There is not alot in Kilndown has it even got a pub I never recall seeing on there!!??
Old 12-08-2003, 10:00 PM
Banned by Moderators

freekickuk is playing for a contract
seen 4 in worthing west sussex in the last 2 days
Old 12-08-2003, 10:06 PM

Kevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Went to Thorpe park a couple of weeks back and the park was full of young kids wearing the new shirt. Gives me hope for the future
Old 12-08-2003, 11:05 PM

PalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I spotted a Palace shirt (Black) in the departure lounge (27/07), Puerta Plata, Dominican Republic. I left my Palace shirt with a very desreving local in the hotel I was staying at.
Old 12-08-2003, 11:16 PM

Paul the eagle Paul the eagle Paul the eagle Paul the eagle Paul the eagle Paul the eagle Paul the eagle Paul the eagle Paul the eagle Paul the eagle Paul the eagle
Quote:
Originally posted by freekickuk
seen 4 in worthing west sussex in the last 2 days
I was probably one of them.
Old 13-08-2003, 10:04 AM

Swindle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSwindle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSwindle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSwindle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSwindle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSwindle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSwindle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSwindle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSwindle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSwindle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSwindle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally posted by John.K
There is not alot in Kilndown has it even got a pub I never recall seeing on there!!??
The Globe & Rainbow re-opened just over a year ago, now has a French landlord. Apart from that, there's nothing here - not even pavements, streetlights or gas. I've seen a few Palace car stickers around including at a local farmhouse and one of the rangers at Bedgebury Forest. Mine's currently on the back of a green Honda HR-V. Sadly, I've seen a Gills flag in the village but most in the pub support the team which matches their accent, mainly Newcastle plus one Celtic and one Liverpool (0-2 that was fun!). What a weird bunch!
Old 14-08-2003, 09:34 AM
Flapping!!!!

Flappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Palace home shirt spotted on the East Grimstead train getting off at Lingfield with a blue cap on about 18:25hrs.
Crystal Ball 'Who The F**k Knows 2018/2019

Vote Moo moo2
Old 14-08-2003, 10:00 AM

READING EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineREADING EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineREADING EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineREADING EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineREADING EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineREADING EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineREADING EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineREADING EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineREADING EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineREADING EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineREADING EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by ukservechilled
Last night there was a very drunk bloke walking down the oxford road in Reading wearing the churchill white slash top singing 'my old man said be a brighton fan'

Oppps that was me

I cant help it. After listening all night to how the Royals are gona take an easy six points off the palace
IT WAS NOT ME.
HOWEVER I HAVE SEEN A DECORATOR/HOME OWNER DECORATING HIS HOUSE IN BASINGSTOKE ROAD IN READING WHILST WEARING BELOVED RED AND BLUE STRIPES DOWN

Revenge this year 3-1 HOME AND 6-1 AWAY JUST LIKE ELM PARK IN THE GOOD OLD DAYS
Old 14-08-2003, 12:17 PM
Model for Ruddock & Molby

TWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'll be wearing mine with pride at the Pro-Player Stadium in Miami on 23rd November, watching the Dolphins batter the Redskins.
Old 14-08-2003, 05:32 PM
BBS FA

cpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is fine
MY GIRLDFRIEND IS IN USA AND SEEN 5 PALACE SHIRTS!

KEEP IT GOING
Old 14-08-2003, 05:33 PM
BBS FA

cpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is fine
GIRLFRIEND*
Old 14-08-2003, 05:49 PM

nickmurphy30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickmurphy30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickmurphy30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickmurphy30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickmurphy30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickmurphy30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickmurphy30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickmurphy30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickmurphy30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickmurphy30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickmurphy30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Saw someone in our new home shirt yesterday morning as I was driving to work. (Might have been Tuesday). He was crossing London Road in Southampton, near the Varsity pub.

I beeped a in a friendly, cheery "hello fellow eagle" fashion. He just leapt and scampered to the other side of the road.

I suppose I may have been travelling towards him fairly rapidly.
"In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michaelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace - and what did they produce? The cuckoo clock."
Old 14-08-2003, 06:11 PM
Web Junkee

John.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bag
Saw 3 people wearing Palace shirts in Tunbridge Wells today!!
Old 14-08-2003, 06:22 PM

nicknewell is playing for a contract
when i was in thailand i saw loads of people who supported palace but none who had actually been to selhurst. They were even selling fake palace shirts for £1.50. Bought one but looks nothing like the design of any shirt we have ever had.

Also any palace fans living close to peckham rye park?
Old 14-08-2003, 06:29 PM
Flacid Member

losteagle has to read the song lyrics on the big screenlosteagle has to read the song lyrics on the big screenlosteagle has to read the song lyrics on the big screenlosteagle has to read the song lyrics on the big screenlosteagle has to read the song lyrics on the big screenlosteagle has to read the song lyrics on the big screenlosteagle has to read the song lyrics on the big screenlosteagle has to read the song lyrics on the big screenlosteagle has to read the song lyrics on the big screenlosteagle has to read the song lyrics on the big screenlosteagle has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
saw at least two other shirts at Barcelona in May startled the good citizens of that town with shouts of 'eagles'
Old 14-08-2003, 08:16 PM
and this is what he said

Ash Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is here
The other day I was enjoying a hike through Gaea, a large crater which straddles the south pole of Amalthea, one of Jupiter's four inner moons that orbits inside the orbit of Io when I bumped into this lad wearing the famous red & blue, tucking into a Shish kebab and singing 'Stick the blue flag up yer a rse' !

It really is a funny old universe.