Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 14-08-2003, 08:23 PM

Panman268 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsPanman268 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsPanman268 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsPanman268 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsPanman268 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsPanman268 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsPanman268 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsPanman268 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsPanman268 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsPanman268 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsPanman268 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
Just had a fleeting glimpse on the telly of someone wearing one in a queue at Alton Towers. It was in the programme called UK's Worst.....Attractions.
Old 21-08-2003, 10:20 AM
Flapping!!!!

Flappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Spotted two Palace shirts at East Croydon Station yesterday approx 18:00 hrs (Wednesday 20th) Platform 5 & 6. One of the shirts was with a Chelski (spit!) fan. The other had a back pack and was wearing blue trackie bottoms.

Was either of them you?

Just call me Shaw Taylor

KEEP E'M PEELED!
Crystal Ball 'Who The F**k Knows 2018/2019

Vote Moo moo2

Last edited by Flappy Chicken; 21-08-2003 at 10:25 AM.
Old 21-08-2003, 10:27 AM

MicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I saw a young lad aged about 7 or 8 wearing a Palace shirt on the beach at Camber Sands 3 days ago.
Old 21-08-2003, 12:00 PM

Lords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Saw one a couple of days ago in Chichester Street Belfast.
Old 21-08-2003, 12:14 PM
Let it Be

Riccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
A fella in a lorry hurtling down the southbound carriageway A23 - near the Hickstead turnoff.

He did have a sticker on the windscreen 'I've been to Io pier'. So he might have been the same chap Ash saw.
Old 22-08-2003, 07:34 AM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
A chap wandering up the Fulham Road near Parsons Green this morning, as I left home.
Old 22-08-2003, 10:33 AM

Noodles 42 will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.Noodles 42 will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.Noodles 42 will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.Noodles 42 will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.Noodles 42 will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.Noodles 42 will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.Noodles 42 will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.Noodles 42 will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.Noodles 42 will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.Noodles 42 will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.
Quote:
Originally posted by Maidstoned Eagle
Was one of them short, fat and brown? Or maybe tall, fat, red of face, pished, with a ginger mullet?
LOL
Old 22-08-2003, 07:30 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
I've just spent a week in Swanage and saw:
A young (ish) girl in the queue at Somerfield wearing the new home top. I kissed the badge on the top I was wearing and she gave me a smile.
A very young boy with his family wandering along the seafront wearing the Le Coq shorts.
A teenage fella wearing the blue Le Coq sweatshirt with the shiny strips on the sleeves.
And most bizaare. A Swanage council dustbin van with a red and blue checked car sticker in the windscreen.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 22-08-2003, 07:39 PM
tie

mikebow is off to get a genome from the Club Shop. It's like a gnome, but cleverermikebow is off to get a genome from the Club Shop. It's like a gnome, but cleverermikebow is off to get a genome from the Club Shop. It's like a gnome, but cleverermikebow is off to get a genome from the Club Shop. It's like a gnome, but cleverermikebow is off to get a genome from the Club Shop. It's like a gnome, but cleverermikebow is off to get a genome from the Club Shop. It's like a gnome, but cleverermikebow is off to get a genome from the Club Shop. It's like a gnome, but cleverermikebow is off to get a genome from the Club Shop. It's like a gnome, but cleverermikebow is off to get a genome from the Club Shop. It's like a gnome, but cleverermikebow is off to get a genome from the Club Shop. It's like a gnome, but cleverermikebow is off to get a genome from the Club Shop. It's like a gnome, but cleverer
Nodded at a guy wearing some Palace training kit in bromley today; I was wearing the new kit at the time....
Old 22-08-2003, 07:42 PM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I am in Miami at the moment and i keep seeing a guy with the Palace shirt on....its me !!
Old 22-08-2003, 07:50 PM
more senior than you

orpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
just back from Hols in Cyprus (well 2 weeks ago)...Atlantica Hotel and Appts Limassol..........big crew of 30 (family wedding trip) locals around the pool....and a number of palace shirts amongst them alongside the towels. They were all from Addo
Old 22-08-2003, 07:59 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Saw some guy in Cambridge a few weeks back. I shouted 'Eagles' and ' We hate Brighton'' but he seemed to be ashamed. Tut tut
Old 22-08-2003, 08:19 PM
Australia 3 Poms 1

Location: Sitting on the fence both ears to the ground, the fat cats still push the thin cats around
Oz_da_Eagle is starting to shape up
In 48 hours time there will be at least one Palace top being worn in Perth, Western Australia.

It snowed in Albany, WA today apparently
Old 22-08-2003, 09:06 PM

SomEagle is AJ vs the 'weedSomEagle is AJ vs the 'weedSomEagle is AJ vs the 'weedSomEagle is AJ vs the 'weedSomEagle is AJ vs the 'weedSomEagle is AJ vs the 'weedSomEagle is AJ vs the 'weedSomEagle is AJ vs the 'weedSomEagle is AJ vs the 'weedSomEagle is AJ vs the 'weedSomEagle is AJ vs the 'weed
I was talking to some locals on a beach in Malaysia a few years ago about football and when I mentioned Palace one of them said "ah, Stevie Coppell." I was wearing the shirt.
Watched the England v Germany game of Euro 2000 with a load of them and they all supported us. I like to think there`s some people in Ipoh, Malaysia who always look for Palace results!
Old 22-08-2003, 09:19 PM
Nothing else matters.

Adam_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdam_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdam_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdam_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdam_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdam_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdam_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdam_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdam_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdam_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdam_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
sum bloke oin i bike in east horsly to day
Old 25-08-2003, 10:35 AM
Model for Ruddock & Molby

TWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Saw a guy wearing the new homeshirt outside the Sandcastle in Blackpool yesterday, had my daughter in a pushchair wearing an old TFG away shirt.
Old 25-08-2003, 10:43 AM
Moritz's Physio

E_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Saw three (two were together) on Eastbourne Pier yesterday.
Old 25-08-2003, 10:48 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by E_girl
Saw three (two were together) on Eastbourne Pier yesterday.
Was it Riccardo ??
Old 25-08-2003, 10:50 AM
Moritz's Physio

E_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally posted by Stavros 69
Was it Riccardo ??
Nope - he lives in Brighton doesn't he?
Old 25-08-2003, 06:10 PM

2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear
Loads at the Reading festival this weekend, the only team whose shirt was more common was Liverpool!