Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 25-08-2003, 06:21 PM

rashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
a guy wearing a Lombardo era home shirt running a stall at a boot fair Sunday about 1/2 mile from the Gillingham ground. respect.
Old 25-08-2003, 06:44 PM

drunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
i was on eastbourne pier a while ago.
Old 25-08-2003, 06:45 PM

Kember's Hooter is playing for a contract
I've seen Palace shirts in many varied places but the best was when i went on holiday to Rhodes a few years back, got off the plane with my Palace shirt on waiting for the courier and when he arrived he made a beeline for me shook my hand, showed me the Palace tattoo on his upper arm and announced he was a palace season ticket holder! For the life of me i can't remember his name but i recall he told me he was from Catford. Had many a free trip on that holiday and a few free drinks to boot!
Old 25-08-2003, 06:54 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by 2can
Loads at the Reading festival this weekend, the only team whose shirt was more common was Liverpool!
I was in one of them, saw two others & they said they'd seen loads.

Plenty of running around the festival on Saturday night with people who'd spotted my shirt shouting "we are top of the league"
Old 25-08-2003, 07:09 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by E_girl
Nope - he lives in Brighton doesn't he?
If you only knew the joke
Old 25-08-2003, 09:20 PM
Moritz's Physio

E_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally posted by Stavros 69
If you only knew the joke
I don't though
Old 26-08-2003, 12:09 AM

The Doctor. The Doctor. The Doctor. The Doctor. The Doctor. The Doctor. The Doctor. The Doctor. The Doctor. The Doctor. The Doctor.
Quote:
Originally posted by Excowboy
I was in one of them, saw two others & they said they'd seen loads.

Plenty of running around the festival on Saturday night with people who'd spotted my shirt shouting "we are top of the league"
I had the same treatment all Sunday though I didn't actually spot anyone wearing the shirt.
Old 26-08-2003, 12:05 PM
criostal l¨chairt

Scotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Wagamama's on Southampton Street. Lunchtime today (Tuesday 26th August). Girl aged c5 (?) in last years kit.
Old 26-08-2003, 10:18 PM

Andy37 is playing for a contract
A couple of years ago I was outside a chemist in Kumasi, Ghana and saw a local lad run by in a Palace shirt. They love their football, and the kids seem to dedicate their lives to getting football shirts from tourists.
Old 27-08-2003, 10:55 AM

Selhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just back from 2 weeks in the Algarve. I was wearing a Palace training top and baseball cap travelling and was spotted walking down the plane to my seat by a family of Palace fans. Once we landed at Faro airport and were being bussed to the terminal, I could hear the son on his mobile checking the result of Burnley V Palace.

"What was the score....?.....3-2....who to....?..... Yeeaaaassssss!!!"

Their shouts were matched by mine at the other end of the bus along with a lot of other startled holiday makers.

Didn't see any Palace tops whilst I was at the resort though. A few M*llw*ll, but we ignored each other, and one Br*ght*on top who received the now obligatory: "5-0"
Old 22-09-2003, 01:39 PM
Flapping!!!!

Flappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Spotted this lunchtime a Palace shirt in the Queen Mother Sport Centre Victoria was it you?!
Crystal Ball 'Who The F**k Knows 2018/2019

Vote Moo moo2
Old 22-09-2003, 01:43 PM

greybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Saw a Palace shirt at Greenwich Uni yesterday.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 23-09-2003, 03:26 PM
Flapping!!!!

Flappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Some geezer on the East Grimstead to Victoria train this morning about 8.40 carrying a Club Shop Plastic Bag was it you?
Crystal Ball 'Who The F**k Knows 2018/2019

Vote Moo moo2
Old 23-09-2003, 03:48 PM

East-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Saw a young lad wearing the shirt and a cap when back in my home town of Brightlingsea, Essex at the weekend. I almost fell of the sea wall! Girlfriend could'nt work what i was grinning at.
Old 23-09-2003, 03:56 PM
Let it Be

Riccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by E_girl
I don't though
Stavbot is just being a cad. I had the pleasure of ending up there after getting the wrong train after only a few beers after the Wimbledon game.
Old 01-10-2003, 03:45 PM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Who did I see in Canterbury today?! Saw someone with the old addidas red and blue kit with the stripes on the arm at a cash machine near Canterbury West station! First person I have seen with a Palace shirt since I have gone to uni a few weeks back

On iTunes under DGFootball on iTunes Podcast App or here https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/...125711476?mt=2

Also on ACAST too:
https://www.acast.com/dgfootball
Old 01-10-2003, 05:05 PM

limited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Not a shirt, but I saw a "CPFC" painted on a wall in Surrey Canal Road, SE14, deep in Scumwall territory, a stone's throw from the New Den.
Old 21-10-2003, 09:13 AM

CK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Woz it you??

Walking up crossing the ligts in Moorgate by M&S. Coq Sportif bench coat
Old 21-10-2003, 10:30 AM
On the Tory right !

Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
A few years ago, when my good lady wife and I had "Embarked" on a train journey through the "Blue Mountains" near Sydney, I noticed a young ladie proudly "Adorned" in a "Palace" shirt at "Springwood" Station.
Old 21-10-2003, 10:33 AM
On the Tory right !

Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by limited_edition
Not a shirt, but I saw a "CPFC" painted on a wall in Surrey Canal Road, SE14, deep in Scumwall territory, a stone's throw from the New Den.
Central Parking For Criminals.