Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 21-10-2003, 10:41 AM

CK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Trolley
Central Parking For Criminals.
ROFL
Old 21-10-2003, 02:11 PM
JD

Trilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I had the "fortune" of seeing another "fellow" "Palace" "fan" decked out in "last seasons" home shirt in "Southampton" City "Centre". Who was it?
Old 21-10-2003, 02:18 PM
Flapping!!!!

Flappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Palace shorts wearer in Queen Mother Sports Centre Victoria last Wednesday lunctime was it you?
Crystal Ball 'Who The F**k Knows 2018/2019

Vote Moo moo2
Old 21-10-2003, 02:24 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Fit looking woman going into the Swallows Lesiure Centre, Sittingbourne almost everyday wearing Le Coq Palace shorts.
Is it you? (or your wife)

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 21-10-2003, 04:19 PM

BaltimoreEagle is playing for a contract
Saw a fan wearing the white away with the sash at a Women's World Cup game in Washington D.C. He had no idea what I was saying when I shouted "e-gols" at him, until I showed him my hat.
Old 21-10-2003, 09:15 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Saw someone in Uni today in Last years home kit.
Old 22-10-2003, 09:13 PM

Hadham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHadham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHadham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHadham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHadham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHadham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHadham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHadham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHadham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHadham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHadham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Seen many in Bishops Stortford, nearest town to where I now live, TDK version in the main. Also a lad at Saffron Waldens ground during a local village league final I attended.. spotted me in the Adidas stadium coat (Venables/Goldberg era) and came over to shake hands! Turns out like me, hes a Thornton Heath lad who moved away.. small world or what.. !
Old 22-10-2003, 09:16 PM

Hadham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHadham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHadham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHadham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHadham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHadham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHadham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHadham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHadham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHadham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHadham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
And.......! did you know that Perry Suckling was, and maybe still is coaching the keepers at Bishops Stortford FC!
Old 22-10-2003, 09:31 PM

moverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Hadham Eagle
And.......! did you know that Perry Suckling was, and maybe still is coaching the keepers at Bishops Stortford FC!
Have you a decent keeper there at Bishops Stortford we could borrow for a few months?
Old 22-10-2003, 09:44 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Hadham Eagle
Seen many in Bishops Stortford, nearest town to where I now live, TDK version in the main. Also a lad at Saffron Waldens ground during a local village league final I attended.. spotted me in the Adidas stadium coat (Venables/Goldberg era) and came over to shake hands! Turns out like me, hes a Thornton Heath lad who moved away.. small world or what.. !
Quite possibly guilty...

Got a shout from a passing car whilst stood outside the Nags Head at Hadham Ford a while back - was that you?
Old 23-10-2003, 06:03 AM

Outside the Nags! If I had known you were there I'd have come down and bought you a pint! Wasn't me in the car, but could be someone who knows me, I'm fairly well known as a Palace supporter locally, and constantly being ribbed about our current form :-(
Old 11-03-2004, 12:38 PM
criostal lùchairt

Scotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
CPFC scarf spotted in the Lyceum Tavarn on the Strand last night. Was that you?
Old 11-03-2004, 05:26 PM
Soup is good food.

celery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behind
Last Summer
Very attractive young blonde lady wearing the old diagonal stripes shirt -strolling along bold as brass in Hove, right next to where the Mouldstone used to be.

I was in a hurry to get to dentist, but managed a painful muffled "I'm Palace till I die ...."

Oh boy do I wish I hadnt been in so much pain...

If this was you and you fancy a pint .....

Last edited by celery stick; 11-03-2004 at 05:29 PM.
Old 11-03-2004, 09:38 PM
Stripes reborn

Forever Stripes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineForever Stripes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineForever Stripes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineForever Stripes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineForever Stripes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineForever Stripes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineForever Stripes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineForever Stripes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineForever Stripes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineForever Stripes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineForever Stripes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Saw another guy in a gondala in Venice last August going in the opposite direction, wearing the mighty Eagles base ball cap (like the one I'd bought especially for the holiday). Gave him an 'Eagles', and when he got over the shock ,smiled back.
Old 11-03-2004, 10:45 PM

cpfc greenhithe is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by Snorwood Eagle
Saw a bloke in South London's finest red n blue way out in Perth, WA. I was talking to my mate about one of our shocking end of season results while walking through a random mall, and the next thing I know, this bloke walks past in a Palace shirt. Bizarre.
I was there last month.(ooops - just saw how old this post is !) Wore my Palace top a fair bit. Visited a few out of town shopping malls and the shopping malls in the city centre, all I saw was Arse & Spurs and of course Man Utd spit,spit, spit.

Seen Palace fans in Olu Deniz, Turkey. There quite a few in Dartford and the odd one or two in Greenhithe (always in pikey Asda) I often see a Palace fan in the mornings heading down St Swithens towards Cannon St. There are meant to be a few in the Lime St / Leadenhall area.

Been to Ibiza, Ayia Napa & Protaras a few times and have yet to meet a Palace fan out there . Had a shouting match with the scum in Ibiza, ••••••s I was by myself as well.

Last edited by cpfc greenhithe; 11-03-2004 at 10:54 PM.
Old 11-03-2004, 11:07 PM

rjp was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsrjp was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsrjp was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsrjp was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsrjp was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsrjp was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsrjp was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsrjp was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsrjp was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsrjp was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsrjp was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Oddest one I've seen was a kid of 6 or 7 on a bike riding round the street of Flimby in Cumbria with a Palace shirt on. It was summer so he might have been on holiday up there, but it was a shock to see the familiar colours
Old 12-03-2004, 08:03 AM

Morning Greenhithe,

I used to get changed into my Palace top after working at the sand and gravel plant (next to Asda) on saturdays before heading off to Selhurst to watch the game !!!!
Old 12-03-2004, 01:13 PM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by rjp
Oddest one I've seen was a kid of 6 or 7 on a bike riding round the street of Flimby in Cumbria with a Palace shirt on. It was summer so he might have been on holiday up there, but it was a shock to see the familiar colours
Holiday in Flimby?
From the reverse perspective, I was wearing a Palace top a few years ago at the closing service at the Keswick Convention and Matt Jansen's brother came up to me.
Old 12-03-2004, 06:52 PM

rjp was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsrjp was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsrjp was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsrjp was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsrjp was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsrjp was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsrjp was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsrjp was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsrjp was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsrjp was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsrjp was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally posted by Selhurst300
Holiday in Flimby?
You're right. I withdraw that comment - too unlikely

I had a friend who lived there at the time so that's my excuse for being in the godforsaken place. He has now escaped to Penrith, which makes for a much better place to stay.
Old 13-03-2004, 06:45 AM
Doting Grandfather

BaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There is a house with two Palace stickers in the window that can be seen from the train just past Clapham Junction going up to Waterloo.

I use this line quite often and make sure that I see these stickers on the way out and the way back. I will always make sure that I get a seat on that side of the train to see them and often wonder who the hell lives there!

Is it you per chance?