Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 12-09-2017, 09:58 PM
. . . . .- --. .-.. . ...

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
I'm still gutted I didn't buy shares in Apple after getting my first iPod when white headphones were a thing of make-believe.

$999 is ridiculous and street thefts are going to go through the roof.
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Well it won't have been a note 7 as that would have exploded
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Good point Regal, thieves will be pouncing as soon as they are released.
Old 12-09-2017, 09:59 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Well it won't have been a note 7 as that would have exploded
True
Old 12-09-2017, 10:01 PM

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post
What Samsung?
S7, useless, if I had the money I'd sling it out of the window I'm sitting next to, a complete and utter waste of money
Old 12-09-2017, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie_Tracey View Post
S7, useless, if I had the money I'd sling it out of the window I'm sitting next to, a complete and utter waste of money
Fair play, each to their own. The S8 is perfect and in a different world to the s7. I never got on with that either although it had some good features.
Old 12-09-2017, 10:06 PM

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Fair play, each to their own. The S8 is perfect and in a different world to the s7. I never got on with that either although it had some good features.
they said that about the S7 didn't they? go on the Samsung website and read the propaganda about it, they say "groundbreaking " LOL its a pile of shite, "edge" who uses and gives a shite about the "edge?" not exactly shaking the foundations of the smartphone market is it? did Apple give a shit about The Edge? did any smartphone makers make an "edge" equivalent? oh of course Samsung are two years ahead of all the competition !

Last edited by Kylie_Tracey; 12-09-2017 at 10:10 PM.
Old 12-09-2017, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie_Tracey View Post
they said that about the S7 didn't they? go on the Samsung website and read the propaganda about it, they say "groundbreaking " LOL its a pile of shite
Not getting into a Samsung Apple war but you really can't compare the two when Apple are just copying 1-3 year old features and calling them revolutionary. Great marketing though. And of course they are going to market the phone well, a bit like the the iPhone's, Samsung didn't change much with the s7 but the s8 is a complete new phone.

I'm not going to post about Samsung on here any more as your mind/s are made up but look at it for what it is. Copying all features then charging a grand.

Last edited by SeanPalace84; 12-09-2017 at 10:11 PM.
Old 12-09-2017, 10:11 PM
Bunned by Miderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Riding the wave whilst they can to prop up their pensions. Typical company run by old men. They were always expensive but Cook is basically just cnting people off now.
Old 12-09-2017, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Not getting into a Samsung Apple war but you really can't compare the two when Apple are just copying 1-3 year old features and calling them revolutionary. Great marketing though. And of course they are going to market the phone well, a bit like the the iPhone's, Samsung didn't change much with the s7 but the s8 is a complete new phone.

I'm not going to post about Samsung on here any more as your mind/s are made up but look at it for what it is. Copying all features then charging a grand.
A Samsung is almost the same price, I wouldn't rule out another Android device, they should all me made to be priced reasonably though not trophies that scumbags would want to mug you for, the Samsung website are describing the S7 as revolutionary yet it has been confined to the scrapheap a crap handset, you cant just accuse Apple of the same propaganda when the S7 is a hopeless handset in comparison and Samsung are just as guilty in their propaganda war

Last edited by Kylie_Tracey; 12-09-2017 at 10:20 PM.
Old 12-09-2017, 10:16 PM

Very true, pricing is a joke. Anything above 500 for a phone is a bit silly really.
Old 12-09-2017, 10:29 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I need a new phone... I'm half tempted by the X but I'll probably just plump for the 7 if prices come down any further after everyone wants an 8/X

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 12-09-2017, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieskyclad View Post
I need a new phone... I'm half tempted by the X but I'll probably just plump for the 7 if prices come down any further after everyone wants an 8/X
they wont come down much at all sadly a a 16g 6s plus is over 500 still on their website for a 2 year old handset, a 7 a lot more

Last edited by Kylie_Tracey; 12-09-2017 at 10:39 PM.
Old 13-09-2017, 03:36 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:

Yeah apple vs Samsung has some deep trenches. I like them both. I've had three iPhones and about 5 android from various brands.

Both have pros and cons.

Last two have been Samsung as they have are are better phones for me.

My contract is almost up on my S7 and it's such a good phone I'm gonna go sim only for a year or two for about 10pm. The iPhone x actually swayed the deal by boasting wireless charging (I already use everyday already) and face recognition (could I think? but don't want to use) as its biggest features. Both I can do already and they charge a grand or so to get it!!!

Only advance iPhone x will have over my phone personally is the processor etc. But the s7 has zero lag and I've not seen one thing struggle so keep the cash for me I think.

P.s. Written on an iPad, which I love so not an apple hater!
Old 13-09-2017, 04:52 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Yeah apple vs Samsung has some deep trenches. I like them both. I've had three iPhones and about 5 android from various brands.

Both have pros and cons.

Last two have been Samsung as they have are are better phones for me.

My contract is almost up on my S7 and it's such a good phone I'm gonna go sim only for a year or two for about 10pm. The iPhone x actually swayed the deal by boasting wireless charging (I already use everyday already) and face recognition (could I think? but don't want to use) as its biggest features. Both I can do already and they charge a grand or so to get it!!!

Only advance iPhone x will have over my phone personally is the processor etc. But the s7 has zero lag and I've not seen one thing struggle so keep the cash for me I think.

P.s. Written on an iPad, which I love so not an apple hater!
Well in CPU benchmarking the iPhone 7 scores higher than the s8, so you would imagine both the 8 and X would as well.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 13-09-2017, 06:18 AM
It's lit bruh!

Asagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieskyclad View Post
Get a Samsung - much better
Old 13-09-2017, 06:22 AM
Rollercoaster rider

RednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
It's showing in the apple Store now and the pricing is the same in as it is in $. The cheapest version is 999 - or $999 in the US.

The 256GB version is 1,149.00!

That's a lot.
Yes, but we'd be able to contact you when you're out on your paddle board!!
Old 13-09-2017, 06:31 AM
This

Galo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Couldn't believe the way they talked about 4k and HDR as if it's brand new.
Old 13-09-2017, 07:51 AM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
"iPhones generally last 1 year before getting outdated, but iPhone 8 lasted for exactly 2 minutes before getting outdated"

I was fully intending to treat myself to the new handset but that price is eye watering. I simply cannot justify that sort of money for something I don't really need.

Last edited by Blind_Eagle; 13-09-2017 at 07:56 AM.
Old 13-09-2017, 09:18 AM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
1,000+ for a phone is absolutely mental.

I've never complained about spending the money before, I use my phone a huge amount for both work and recreational stuff (games and sports) but it is now beyond a joke and the pricing is purely based on the extreme branding and marketing power.

You can buy an iMac for much the same and I use my iMac for design and film editing to run my business from so it pays for itself 50 - 60 times over during the year.

Last edited by Ralph; 13-09-2017 at 09:23 AM.