Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 05-02-2019, 10:13 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Do herds of cows still wander around the course. There was even a flock of wildish ponies sometimes.
Old 05-02-2019, 10:15 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Did i just say flock of ponies?
Old 05-02-2019, 11:21 PM

Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Do herds of cows still wander around the course. There was even a flock of wildish ponies sometimes.

Yes - in summer. Thereís a local rule for cow pats.
Old 06-02-2019, 07:53 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Away View Post
Yes - in summer. Thereís a local rule for cow pats.
Play it as it lies
Old 07-02-2019, 11:05 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Away View Post
No I live in Chalford - hence play Minch - but occasionally go to the cinema in Wotton. Iíll bear the offer in mind for sure. Itís a lovely course.
Old 07-02-2019, 11:06 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Play it as it lies
Play it as it dries
Old 07-02-2019, 11:21 AM

Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Play it as it dries
I have had a bizarre debate in dry weather about whether something is a cowpat (one club length drop) or if it has over time become a loose impediment.

The view taken on that occasion was that a cowpat remains a cowpat and can't be treated as loose impediment however dry or loose.
Old 07-02-2019, 11:30 AM

Yet it is simply mulched grass, which you can move when loose.

I have had similar discussions re spike marks since humans are animals and they are animal scrapings from which you can get relief. Of course the new rules make this redundant now.
Old 11-02-2019, 11:17 AM

Tony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is here
Can anyone recommend anywhere to get custom fit golf clubs online? I'm fairly inconsistent and do don't want to go through the time and effort of getting professionally sized up, however, as i'm 6'4 i need some longer clubs (probably +0.5 or +1) which will hopefully help me not pull the shot so much.

Advice gratefully received.
Old 11-02-2019, 11:27 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
I think both Clubhouse Golf and Snainton Golf offer custom sizing online. If you do fancy getting custom fitted, Silvermere is worth a look and you can usually get free balls, shop voucher etc thrown in.
Old 11-02-2019, 01:08 PM

Tony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is here
Thanks
Old 11-02-2019, 01:14 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
Can anyone recommend anywhere to get custom fit golf clubs online? I'm fairly inconsistent and do don't want to go through the time and effort of getting professionally sized up, however, as i'm 6'4 i need some longer clubs (probably +0.5 or +1) which will hopefully help me not pull the shot so much.

Advice gratefully received.
It is likely that you will need longer clubs with an upright lie. However not always. Are your arms and legs about average for your height or do you have long or short arms or legs?

I donít see why clubs too short would definately cause a pull.
Old 11-02-2019, 01:20 PM

Quote:
It is likely that you will need longer clubs with an upright lie. However not always. Are your arms and legs about average for your height or do you have long or short arms or legs?

I donít see why clubs too short would definately cause a pull.
I consider myself well proportioned for my height. I find that I am also scooping, but I think that's because the size of the my current clubs are making me over compensate and I am getting well underneath the ball
Old 12-02-2019, 09:34 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
I consider myself well proportioned for my height. I find that I am also scooping, but I think that's because the size of the my current clubs are making me over compensate and I am getting well underneath the ball
Do you finish in balance on your front foot?

As an aside - glove size? Long lean fingers or chunky hands? ( weird question i know )