Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 03-03-2015, 08:49 AM

2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear
Collecting tickets from the coaches

I notice that I can get Southampton tickets still via the website. I assume these get sent up with the coaches? Is this correct? Anyone know how I know where to collect these when I get to the ground?

I'd phone the box office if I wasn't in meetings all day before the game...
Old 03-03-2015, 08:57 AM
Doting Grandfather

BaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
They will be delivered to the Visitors Ticket Office wherever that is. I rang yesterday and am having mine sent down to the ground that way.
Old 03-03-2015, 09:30 AM
Brighton Uni's Palace Fan

cpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaldEagle96 View Post
They will be delivered to the Visitors Ticket Office wherever that is. I rang yesterday and am having mine sent down to the ground that way.
IIRC it's right in the middle of the away turnstiles. Should be there I guess.
Old 03-03-2015, 09:48 AM

2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear
So if I book then online, they'll definitely go on the coaches and not remain at selhurst?
Old 03-03-2015, 10:28 AM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
That is what should happen. Probably worth sending them an email after booking just to confirm that you want to collect at Southampton.
Old 03-03-2015, 10:36 AM

Cpfc1980 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCpfc1980 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCpfc1980 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCpfc1980 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCpfc1980 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCpfc1980 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCpfc1980 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCpfc1980 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCpfc1980 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCpfc1980 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCpfc1980 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Buy them and try pick up from box office I did the same with Stoke tickets and booked coach
Old 03-03-2015, 10:48 AM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfly View Post
IIRC it's right in the middle of the away turnstiles. Should be there I guess.
I've done this for Soton in the past.
Old 03-03-2015, 11:47 AM
Doting Grandfather

BaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2can View Post
So if I book then online, they'll definitely go on the coaches and not remain at selhurst?
When I rang them yesterday they told me that anyone booking tickets for collection from now would automatically have their tickets sent on the coaches.

Personally I would just ring them to book them and confirm that is what will happen.