Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 10-05-2004, 07:10 PM

1dougiefreedman is the best1dougiefreedman is the best1dougiefreedman is the best1dougiefreedman is the best1dougiefreedman is the best1dougiefreedman is the best1dougiefreedman is the best1dougiefreedman is the best1dougiefreedman is the best1dougiefreedman is the best1dougiefreedman is the best
kember testemonial tickets

does anyone know whether there will still be tickets available if you just turn up tomorrow because i know they say you can but i was i wondering if it would be a sell out.
Old 10-05-2004, 07:13 PM
Doting Grandfather

BaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There will be loads of tickets available on the day - although I am not sure what they are going to do about selling them.

Surely they cannot expect people to queue for 3-5 hours to get a ticket on the basis they have to join the queues with all the people wanting play off tickets????
Old 10-05-2004, 07:21 PM

1dougiefreedman is the best1dougiefreedman is the best1dougiefreedman is the best1dougiefreedman is the best1dougiefreedman is the best1dougiefreedman is the best1dougiefreedman is the best1dougiefreedman is the best1dougiefreedman is the best1dougiefreedman is the best1dougiefreedman is the best
good point. maybe the main box office will be open for play off and season ticket sales and people will be able to buy tickets around the ground.
Old 10-05-2004, 08:48 PM
Been away but back again!

skyrocket6 is playing for a contract
IM HOPING THEY WILL SELL THEM AROUND THE GROUND!!
Old 10-05-2004, 08:53 PM

18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I can see Testimonial tickets (on the day) being sold at the turnstiles.

It's just speculation on my part - but would at least make sense.

Blog site: http://aaronporter.wordpress.com/
Old 10-05-2004, 09:47 PM
Lough Derg

palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud
Quote:
Originally posted by 18mcpalace
I can see Testimonial tickets (on the day) being sold at the turnstiles.

I hope so i dont wanna be queing for hours for just the Testimonial ticket
Old 10-05-2004, 09:50 PM
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
i'll be getting to Selhurst at about 7pm. If I can't walk straight in i'm going straight home again!
Old 10-05-2004, 09:52 PM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
They were selling Kember's tickets in one of the portakabins today.

Would expect the same tomorrow.
Old 10-05-2004, 09:58 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by palace & proud
I hope so i dont wanna be queing for hours for just the Testimonial ticket
same ere mate
Old 10-05-2004, 10:00 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Tickets will be available on the turnstyles, at £15

Last edited by LLCOOLSTEVE; 11-05-2004 at 10:32 AM.
Old 11-05-2004, 10:16 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Best advice to people wanting to come to see the Kember game tonight who do not yet have a ticket for tonights game is

bring cash - then you can simply buy tickets instantly at the little windows around the ground with zero fuss.

If you expect to buy tickets on the night paying by card - Forget it!!!! You'll be in a Q for hours!
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 11-05-2004, 10:22 AM
Exiled in the North

CPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I don't spose there'll be a feed from the ground tonight? Palace Radio?

Xbox - FlatDan3
Old 11-05-2004, 10:32 AM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Palace Radio are covering it.
Old 11-05-2004, 10:49 AM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
Tickets will be available on the turnstyles, at £15
Without wanting to appear mean - it would be nice if (under the circumstances) pay on the night was now the same as the advance tickets. They were not selling SK tickets in any portakabin when I was down at SP about 4-4.30 yesterday afternoon and obviously I wasn't going to queue for hours for just that.

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily - life is but a dream!
Old 11-05-2004, 11:04 AM
Shake it Baby

Quote:
Originally posted by SKATE
Without wanting to appear mean - it would be nice if (under the circumstances) pay on the night was now the same as the advance tickets. They were not selling SK tickets in any portakabin when I was down at SP about 4-4.30 yesterday afternoon and obviously I wasn't going to queue for hours for just that.
Yes i know, it was the intention after discussing it last night (because of the 2 games this week) to sell them at £13 tonight, but before anyone could inform the club when they opened the box office this morning at 7am, they started to sell them at the pre-arranged £15 so we have to go with that now im afraid.