Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 10-07-2006, 11:47 AM
Burton Eagle

(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.
Palace Memberships and booking tickets!

Hello i ordered my palace membership a couple of weeks ago but as its not come through the post yet im still not able to ring up and order my Ipswich away tickets plus various other games i want to go to in the 1st month, does anybody know if/how i could possibly get the ipswich tickets before my card arrives, maybe via email or by phone, Would be grate if someone has a solution.

I done know the clubs box office email and that either
Old 10-07-2006, 12:43 PM
Flying Member

Rich the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRich the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRich the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRich the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRich the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRich the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRich the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRich the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRich the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRich the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRich the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
All you need to do is tell the box office your membership number when you book tickets. It doesn't really matter if you have the card or not.

They can look up your number for you as well if you give them ther correct address etc.

If you were a member last year the number is likely to be unchanged.
Old 10-07-2006, 12:47 PM
Burton Eagle

(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.
Thanks Rich, Just emailed them my problem told them my address name and that. Im a new member so dont really know how it all works really just said i didnt want to miss out, Afterall thats what you pay the 30 pound for aint it! hopefully il have a reply in the next couple of hours so that i can order my tickets. thanks again mate
Old 10-07-2006, 02:09 PM
Burton Eagle

All sorted out and done! im going ipswich with my mate hes only a Burton Albion fan so he wont get any stick! also going to the leeds game by meself cmon you eagles
Old 01-08-2006, 01:55 PM

RON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bag
TIP - Get yourself a Palace Credit Card and there's no 2.00 telephone booking fee. Mind you make sure you keep on top of your spends eg pay it off before due date and your'll be squids in.