Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 07-08-2006, 01:01 PM
Burton Eagle

(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.
Email to the box office

Just emailed the box office about a ticket to the away game at Luton, I gave all my details and that but has anyone else ever booked tickets via email before and how long does it usually take for the transaction to go through? I rang up earlier but got cut off after 45 mins what a joke cant be bothered to keep waiting
Old 07-08-2006, 05:44 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Unfortantly you picked a shocking day to ring. Look at the 100's of other people who are a bit more concerned about a match they have paid to see but not been given any tickets!!!
Old 07-08-2006, 06:04 PM
Burton Eagle

(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.
Yeah i know mate its just annoying to be fair aint heard owt from email by them so god knows what there gonna do if no money is taken out by 2moro then il give it another try by ringing them on wednesday
Old 07-08-2006, 06:07 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by (CrystalEagle)
Yeah i know mate its just annoying to be fair aint heard owt from email by them so god knows what there gonna do if no money is taken out by 2moro then il give it another try by ringing them on wednesday
I have emailed them regarding my season ticket and heard nowt from 'em. And to be honest if I was in their position I think sorting out 100's of people paying for a ticket they havn't yet got is more important than an away match that isn't. I am sure you will hear a reply by Thursday. Don't be to rash to email again or they will charge you twice. It is inevitable.
Old 07-08-2006, 06:25 PM
Burton Eagle

cheers mate i know what your saying its 100% correct. They do have 1000,s of people to sort out in the next 24 hours! But for saying people like me and your good self have spent pounds today only to get cut of the line is a joke, i also wanted to talk to them about my membership i was supposed to recieve 3-4 weeks ago, In which case if i didnt here anything by the end of the week the tickets would go on general sale and could possibly sell out who knows? then in some kind of view that £30 would be a waste of money spent on membership just because palace and the box office has screwed up as season ticket and membership holders are meant to have priority! I know i might be jumping the mark abit but this thing happens year after year it seems!
Old 07-08-2006, 06:25 PM

PoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Out of courtesy alone they should just send an auto-response to every email received stating that they have received and are dealing with your order/query. It wouldn't be hard to set up and would put a lot of peoples' minds at rest that the email has actually been received and read.
Old 07-08-2006, 06:39 PM

Chester 76 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnChester 76 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnChester 76 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnChester 76 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnChester 76 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnChester 76 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnChester 76 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnChester 76 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnChester 76 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnChester 76 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnChester 76 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Tried to e mail the box office previously without receiving a response.
Old 07-08-2006, 06:44 PM

cantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have previoulsy booked tickets this way on at least 3 separarte occasions and it worked fine.
Old 07-08-2006, 06:44 PM
Holmesdale Lower Block G

Zareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Tried it once, got no reply and missed the match. Never had a response to this day! Best to wait in the rip-off-line or order online (for home matches).
Old 07-08-2006, 07:20 PM
Senior member & moaner

Location: Militant Wing of the Dougie Freedman Appreciation Society
Mark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No reply to my e-mail re: the remarkable disappearing TeamCard, sent as fed up holding onto phone for 45 minutes before "the other person has cleared."

I make Cassandra look like an optimist.
Old 07-08-2006, 09:01 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
I was there today and they were swamped. Some late season tickets, a number of eagle gold upgrades apart from straightforward ticket sales. One guy did have a go about slow service while I was there but I don't think the staff were to blame. I think the day before our first home game is bound to be a tricky one.
Old 07-08-2006, 09:05 PM
ACII

Oddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not neccesarily, I think most other clubs seem to manage it ok, lets be honest Palaces admin is shocking
Old 07-08-2006, 09:07 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

sexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Went so downhill after I left

Well let the sun shine on your face
And donít let your life go to waste
Now is the time, got to make up your mind
Let it shine on you, let it shine on you
Old 08-08-2006, 01:31 AM
Yearning for Buckeye Road

Mad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by sexyrazor
Went so downhill after I left
I bet you are glad you are out of it.