Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 19-10-2006, 07:46 PM

75points has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills75points has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills75points has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills75points has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills75points has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills75points has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills75points has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills75points has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills75points has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills75points has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills75points has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Despite..

My 'sack taylor!' thread I am going on Saturday to support the boys, despite reading all the 'lost interest','bored of palace' threads. So is anyone looking forward to this game?
Old 19-10-2006, 09:07 PM

s_ryan sings up the sun in a dawn so very darks_ryan sings up the sun in a dawn so very darks_ryan sings up the sun in a dawn so very darks_ryan sings up the sun in a dawn so very darks_ryan sings up the sun in a dawn so very darks_ryan sings up the sun in a dawn so very darks_ryan sings up the sun in a dawn so very darks_ryan sings up the sun in a dawn so very darks_ryan sings up the sun in a dawn so very darks_ryan sings up the sun in a dawn so very darks_ryan sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
yeap, i am, maybe im alone, but i feel just because we are playing away from home will make the players perform better....a lot of those players, cant handle the expectation at selhurst, i used to think that was just the young players but now it seems kuqi falls under that category...

if kuqi does start on saturday, i wouldnt be at all suprised to see a goal from him....what the result will be, im not sure, but i just want a better display from the lads...
Old 19-10-2006, 11:13 PM

eagle_ali9 knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfeagle_ali9 knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfeagle_ali9 knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfeagle_ali9 knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfeagle_ali9 knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfeagle_ali9 knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfeagle_ali9 knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfeagle_ali9 knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfeagle_ali9 knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfeagle_ali9 knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfeagle_ali9 knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelf
Always look forward to any palace game.
Old 19-10-2006, 11:41 PM
iMember

cumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Yep I'm looking foward to it, 2nd game of the season so not that bad yet
Old 20-10-2006, 07:11 AM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Away Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yeah, I'm looking forward to it.

Will be a good day out.
"In memory of your father, Sean" she said.
And when I put the Sam Browne on
she was smiling with the tears.
As she placed the broad black brimmer on my head.
Old 20-10-2006, 07:39 AM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Away Day Eagle
Yeah, I'm looking forward to it.

Will be a good day out.
Seconded..........Although on the pitch it could be horrific.

Players need a big boot up the arse pronto.
Old 20-10-2006, 07:43 AM
On a final warning

dodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Ollie
I always look forward to palace games but when i go all excitement seems to go to be honest! ! !
Old 20-10-2006, 08:38 AM

ffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
win or lose! you can't beat an away day!

Remember your stake is 100% safe, guaranteed by me - you will NOT lose money!
Old 20-10-2006, 08:41 AM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Away Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by ffsear
win or lose! you can't beat an away day!
I agree

Hence the user name
"In memory of your father, Sean" she said.
And when I put the Sam Browne on
she was smiling with the tears.
As she placed the broad black brimmer on my head.
Old 20-10-2006, 10:17 AM
KISS MY AR*SE SEAWEED

crowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Cant wait, love travelling away with the Palace
Old 20-10-2006, 10:29 AM
Cinnamon Stick

Chris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sorry guys, but I have to take responsibility for our recent slump in form.

I have a scarf, and this scarf has some sort of magical power to it, that every time I have worn it to a match since the play-off final, at which it got covered in red and blue hair spray and dust etc, we have won every single game.

Then, one day, I washed it.

We have lost every game since that I have worn this scarf to. Matches that we have won, I haven't brought it.

I'm not a susperstitious man. But 3 season's worth of wins is just crazy!