Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 10-10-2003, 11:47 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Yep, me and Mrs Dorking are going, but by car. Had a look a Birchs Palace Hotel (great name!)on the Internet, looked alright, and good value(note: couples and families only) however I see its location is South Shore, which would be good for being near the ground, but we prefer to be near the town centre (i.e the Tower). Wonder how many bars/clubs will be open late after the game bearing in mind it is Tuesday night and not a Friday or Saturday. Not many methinks. We will probably stay at Northfields B+B in Hornby Road which is more central.
I noted the Illuminations only run till Nov 4th, so could be quiet as we are midweek. At least there may be a few extra people about as it is half term.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 10-10-2003, 11:53 AM
Non T-Total

Lion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just on the phone now to get a ticket.
Old 10-10-2003, 11:56 AM

Fester is loud, is proud, is PalaceFester is loud, is proud, is PalaceFester is loud, is proud, is PalaceFester is loud, is proud, is PalaceFester is loud, is proud, is PalaceFester is loud, is proud, is PalaceFester is loud, is proud, is PalaceFester is loud, is proud, is Palace
Quote:
Originally posted by Dorking .Eagle
Had a look a Birchs Palace Hotel (great name!)on the Internet, looked alright, and good value(note: couples and families only)
Don't worry too much about that - I clearly stated that we were 3 blokes staying for one night only and they had no problem at all. Prices quoted were £27.50 each B&B for the twin room and £30.00 for the single.
Old 10-10-2003, 11:58 AM

Fester is loud, is proud, is PalaceFester is loud, is proud, is PalaceFester is loud, is proud, is PalaceFester is loud, is proud, is PalaceFester is loud, is proud, is PalaceFester is loud, is proud, is PalaceFester is loud, is proud, is PalaceFester is loud, is proud, is Palace
BTW we actually looked at a place called Crystal Lodge in Crystal Road (about 200 yards from the ground), but they wouldn't do a single night stay!!
Old 11-10-2003, 11:01 AM
FFS Murray!

Billingshurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillingshurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillingshurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillingshurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillingshurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillingshurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillingshurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillingshurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillingshurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillingshurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillingshurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The PIST Club will not be staying overnight for the first time!
We are, however, making this journey as a day-trip.

Any interested parties can find us on our web site.

The Premiership has no history or soul. CPFC does.
Old 23-10-2003, 07:03 AM
Non T-Total

Lion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So who here's going to this game?
Old 23-10-2003, 11:27 AM

No one. They've all seen sense after the last 4 home games and cannot justify the time and expense of travelling up there to watch another pitiful helping of less than mediocre dross.
Me, on the other hand - I'm insane and will be there unless the good lord intervenes and Ryanair cancel the flight
Old 23-10-2003, 11:30 AM
Non T-Total

I'm really looking forward to it - havn't seen palace "live" for a while so hope we win!
Old 23-10-2003, 11:36 AM

So am I - but there is a marked difference between looking forward to it and being optimistic about the outcome - still, this time next week we could be sitting proudly in 14th place in the table having marched imperiously into the last 16 of England's second most prestigious cup competition.