Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 09-10-2018, 04:42 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
I’ve got a Bushnell rangefinder and feel utterly lost without it.
Old 09-10-2018, 05:00 PM

Swoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
Anyone at The British Masters this week?

Got free tickets for Thursday through Sky. Fleetwood and Molinari going off together just after midday. Fantastic stuff.
Yes Iím up Friday, I used to caddy there when I was a kid and went to the Ryder Cup there, watching I hasten to add!
Old 09-10-2018, 05:28 PM

Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The Golf Thread

Thank you all. So it sounds like no-ones that animated about which exact model Garmin they use?

Last edited by Away; 09-10-2018 at 08:22 PM.
Old 09-10-2018, 09:24 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Laser for me. I like to know exactly how many metres to the pin.
Old 11-10-2018, 07:07 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Superb day at Walton Heath for the first day of the British Masters today, highly recommend heading there if you can get a ticket

Golf handicap - 11
Golf Blog - http://wp.me/p7sKN4-4
Blog Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/UsingTheBounce/
Old 11-10-2018, 09:53 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Agreed.

Got there early enough to see a lot of Rose, Fitzpatrick and Dunne and Westwood, Harrington and Bjorn who were after (and the group with sullivan before them).

Rose’s group were finishing their round on the 9th, and 15 minutes later Fleetwood at al were due on the 4th next to it.

After hanging around the 8th green and 9th tee off, we decided to see one more hole of Fleetwood on 10th then go home only to hear the cheers 20 seconds later for the hole in one.

I’m stunned by the lack of Four shouts still. One player (I’ll remember the name once I’ve posted) sent one massively to the crowd and just said “four right” to himself, barely audible to us and we were next to him.

Dunne had a ball that looked like it was destined to hit us yet no shouts.

Olesen on the 4th nearly hit us after a massive slice looked destined for the 9th green only for a tree to send it hurtling towards us and missed by a couple of foot at most. However he was shouting so I’ll let him off.

Got a good Fitzpatrick story I’ll share tomorrow.
Old 11-10-2018, 10:49 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Played the championship course at PGA National a few days ago, still prefer the Palmer there.

Then played the Valley Course at Sawgrass, really impressed, even though I played absolutely shit (and with folk from the PGA TOUR to make it worse). Would honestly recommmend it over the stadium course. You can see the influence of Alice, even though they are Pete Dye courses
Old 12-10-2018, 07:06 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Agreed.

Got there early enough to see a lot of Rose, Fitzpatrick and Dunne and Westwood, Harrington and Bjorn who were after (and the group with sullivan before them).

Roseís group were finishing their round on the 9th, and 15 minutes later Fleetwood at al were due on the 4th next to it.

After hanging around the 8th green and 9th tee off, we decided to see one more hole of Fleetwood on 10th then go home only to hear the cheers 20 seconds later for the hole in one.

Iím stunned by the lack of Four shouts still. One player (Iíll remember the name once Iíve posted) sent one massively to the crowd and just said ďfour rightĒ to himself, barely audible to us and we were next to him.

Dunne had a ball that looked like it was destined to hit us yet no shouts.

Olesen on the 4th nearly hit us after a massive slice looked destined for the 9th green only for a tree to send it hurtling towards us and missed by a couple of foot at most. However he was shouting so Iíll let him off.

Got a good Fitzpatrick story Iíll share tomorrow.
*Fore
Old 12-10-2018, 08:01 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
Played the championship course at PGA National a few days ago, still prefer the Palmer there.

Then played the Valley Course at Sawgrass, really impressed, even though I played absolutely shit (and with folk from the PGA TOUR to make it worse). Would honestly recommmend it over the stadium course. You can see the influence of Alice, even though they are Pete Dye courses
players or staff?
Old 12-10-2018, 08:02 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
Iíve got a Bushnell rangefinder and feel utterly lost without it.

Ah, the one with GPS support
Old 12-10-2018, 08:02 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
So we're on the 14th/15th hole watching Rose and Fitzpatrick.

My mate starts telling me how he saw Fitzpatrick at Walton a couple years back play the US Open qualifier. He then proceeds to say how terrible he played that day, spraying the ball everywhere.
A lady next to us, chimes in and begins talking about it, before turning round and saying to her husband, "Did you hear that? This gentleman saw Fitzpatrick play here a couple of years ago. Apparently he didn't play well" and had a little laugh.

My friend, took this as chance to talk even further about the woes Fitzpatrick had that particularly day, and how he managed to find the very few trees they have at Walton.

The man tells us he was also there that day, before the lady then introduced herself as Fitzpatricks parents.

After a bit of ribbing from them the dad turns round and goes, "to be fair, he was bloody terrible that day!"

My friend then proceeded to say that he thinks the younger of the Fitzpatrick brothers will be better.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:03 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Away View Post
Thank you all. So it sounds like no-ones that animated about which exact model Garmin they use?
I have To view the link you have to Register or Login £70 budget rangefinder and it does the job, though I'm not great at hitting the pin with it, I'd be a poor sniper. It's much much cheaper than Bushnell kit. Don't forget that those newer lasers with the slope assist are illegal for competition use.

I'm not a fan of GPS finders because they do not give you distance to pin. All of this is useless unless you know how far you hit the ball for each club, so get out on the range and get your numbers down.

Also, next time you watch tour golf watch carefully at the setup of pro's on approach. They will sometimes choke down on the club, you can see 1 or 2 inches popping out the top of the hands. Each inch of choke is 5 yards (but do your own tests), so you can turn 4 approach clubs into 12 approach clubs easily.

Wind effect is 1% distance per 1 M/s. Obviously this is harder to work out though.

Last edited by Spindle; 12-10-2018 at 08:15 AM.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:25 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:

My mate starts telling me how he saw Fitzpatrick at Walton a couple years back play the US Open qualifier. He then proceeds to say how terrible he played that day, spraying the ball everywhere.
A lady next to us, chimes in and begins talking about it, before turning round and saying to her husband, "Did you hear that? This gentleman saw Fitzpatrick play here a couple of years ago. Apparently he didn't play well" and had a little laugh.

My friend, took this as chance to talk even further about the woes Fitzpatrick had that particularly day, and how he managed to find the very few trees they have at Walton.

The man tells us he was also there that day, before the lady then introduced herself as Fitzpatricks parents.

After a bit of ribbing from them the dad turns round and goes, "to be fair, he was bloody terrible that day!"

My friend then proceeded to say that he thinks the younger of the Fitzpatrick brothers will be better.

I play a fair bit of golf with a couple of lads who are members at Hallamshire where Matt was and his brother is now. And yes, they think he could be as successful as Matt it not more so but heís heading for a crucial point in his career.
Old 12-10-2018, 09:51 AM

I believe his brother is now in America getting his badges?

Felt a bit sorry for the mum who was suddenly put on the spot being asked which of her sons was better!!
Old 12-10-2018, 10:44 AM

My mum gets asked this a lot.................

Not really
Old 12-10-2018, 03:24 PM

Olympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

In a somewhat similar incident, I was watching Palace vs Blackburn in 1994, loudly slagging off Chris Sutton because he'd just been caught cheating on his girlfriend. Only to be told that the lady in tears behind me was....Chris Sutton's girlfriend.
Old 19-10-2018, 05:44 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

I’m getting pissed off with my game now

10 my arse. Be lucky to play to 20.

Wanker

Old 19-10-2018, 09:14 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Iím getting pissed off with my game now

10 my arse. Be lucky to play to 20.

Wanker

Whatís the problem?
Old Yesterday, 07:42 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
What’s the problem?
Simply just lack of play GB. Averaging a game once or twice a month. Can’t get my rhythm. Pushing my tee shots regularly and then over compensating and smashing it straight left. Iron play is ok (ironic because historically it’s the weakest pat of my game).

Get frustrated quicky, lose focus and then interest. Didn’t really enjoy it yesterday which is a shame. I think I maybe at a crossroads - either rejoin Worksop and play regularly again, or just jack it in altogether

Last edited by Worksop Palace; Yesterday at 07:45 AM.
Old Yesterday, 07:53 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Simply just lack of play GB. Averaging a game once or twice a month. Canít get my rhythm. Pushing my tee shots regularly and then over compensating and smashing it straight left. Iron play is ok (ironic because historically itís the weakest pat of my game).

Get frustrated quicky, lose focus and then interest. Didnít really enjoy it yesterday which is a shame. I think I maybe at a crossroads - either rejoin Worksop and play regularly again, or just jack it in altogether
You could make a practice course on your lawns, no?

Ive never played as much golf as this year. We have this thing called itison, got a years sub to a cracking course called lynedoch. For £175. Its well hilly but keeps you fit.

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.