Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 11-10-2018, 07:58 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
St Brian of Bason 13:45. Or as near to lunch (dinner time to us ordinary folk)

And so it came to pass that you'd have to be some sorta c*nt to follow this shower of shit all your life.
Old 11-10-2018, 08:04 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
St Brian of Bason 13:45. Or as near to lunch (dinner time to us ordinary folk)

And so it came to pass that you'd have to be some sorta c*nt to follow this shower of shit all your life.
Lol.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 11-10-2018, 08:08 PM

Stan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
There are members of the HF who were also on the terraces in the 80s
Really? At what point do you just grow up.
Old 11-10-2018, 08:35 PM
Laths

laths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
So you are referring to the sum of attendance since 1924? Lol

What a weirdo.
No, my cranially challenged imbecile, cumulative means adding all the years each of the displaced 400 or so have supported palace.
Christ, you must be interesting as an individual.
Old 11-10-2018, 08:37 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by teesdale99 View Post
I was very impressed by and supportive of the hf statement and proposal. Given that the vocal section seems like if will be vastly different to this proposal in size, inclusivity and impact on loyal fans, I think they should release another statement to say they arenít happy with the clubís half hearted Ďsolutioní and urge them to rethink.

They have stayed very much out of the limelight throughout this whole debacle other than not attending as a group (which the club told us about in its unique opportunity thread, one statement to accompany the proposal release, and putting their name to the wearetheholmesdale petition.

Time to speak up.
Quite clearly what the Club is proposing is a long way short of what a lot of people supporting the HF proposal had in mind. It is looking increasingly unlikely that this will be an "inclusive" section, especially given that Block E STs do not appear to have the option to stay even if they are happy to stand and sing. I think the HF should air their views on this half-hearted attempt or they will find themselves alienated further - not only by those being displaced and inconvenienced but also by those such as myself, who are beginning to feel that maybe this is "all about them" after all. Surely the HF must realise that this does not fulfill their proposals and to condone it will do them no favours with anybody.
Old 11-10-2018, 08:47 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
I think you won them over, particularly toward the end.
Old 11-10-2018, 08:58 PM

nicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So this thread has just degenerated into a load of childish name calling then - who'd have guessed.

[edit - it actually started with name calling so may be it hasn't degenerated, just carried on the way it started]
Old 11-10-2018, 09:13 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
An open letter. Seriously...? Some unnecessary comments about the HF on here. The club has made the decision. They are the ones to hold to account if you don't like the decision. This issue is becoming unnecessarily divisive.
Old 11-10-2018, 09:22 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
. The club has made the decision. They are the ones to hold to account if you don't like the decision. .
Thatís a good point worth remembering.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-10-2018, 09:39 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by foresthillbilly View Post
Open Letter to the HF
I applaud your efforts over the last 10 years. The displays were awesome and made me proud. Indeed I, and other fans, contributed financially to these displays, but the time and effort must have been immense.
Your collaboration with CPFC has also reaped rewards for your displays and singing section in Block B.
Likewise, this has been appreciated by CPFC with use of your images on publicity brochures, and preferential treatment for Wembley tickets (play-off and FA cup)
It now seems to me, and other fans, you are seeking to exploit this relationship to your own benefit, and to the detriment of other fans, with your demand for Block E.
My own experience of the HF (from a distance) has been very favourable. I applaud your displays.
My face-to-face experiences have been very unpleasant. These include (but not restricted to):
ē My 45 year old wife being shouted at, with others, to ďSing you ****sĒ
ē Fireworks being detonated behind out ST seats in LH when I told members of the HF to vacate our seats
ē Attempting to force me out of my allocated seat at away games. And I know your members have forced elderly and women from their seats. Iíve seen it.

The HF need to put their house in order.

I was at Selhurst in the 1980ís, when it was terracing.
I have put my own time and money giving input to the club from 2 Administrations with the new owners.

And others have done much more than me.
I wonít be dictated to by 200 wannabees.

And you know what ? Have it. Itís yours.
You've mentioned on numerous occasions that you've been going since the 80's. What about those of us who've been going decades before? My only surprise is that you didn't mention Coventry away!
And when did you last sit in Block E?

Give it a rest ffs!
Old 11-10-2018, 09:46 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Without wanting to sound to ***** (but it does, so apologies) why not just message them directly on Facebook rather than an open letter on a site they don't use?
Old 11-10-2018, 11:07 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles #1 View Post
The thought of my new prime view from block E has me a little excited, not gonna lie
That's funny, I thought it wasn't about the view.
Old 11-10-2018, 11:19 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
An open letter. Seriously...? Some unnecessary comments about the HF on here. The club has made the decision. They are the ones to hold to account if you don't like the decision. This issue is becoming unnecessarily divisive.
To be fair to the OP, the moment one group of fans insists it should have the highly desirable block of seats occupied by another set of fans....well, thatís going to be Ďdivisiveí.
Old 11-10-2018, 11:22 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
That's funny, I thought it wasn't about the view.

For me itís not, was just responding to your childish post with a childish post. I doubt Iíll get a seat in the new singing section to be honest, but am very excited to see what it offers.

The atmosphere has been quite dead for a while now, this should be a massive boost to the football club for next season.
Old 12-10-2018, 12:44 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles #1 View Post
For me itís not, was just responding to your childish post with a childish post. I doubt Iíll get a seat in the new singing section to be honest, but am very excited to see what it offers.

The atmosphere has been quite dead for a while now, this should be a massive boost to the football club for next season.
But a kick in the teeth for a substantial number of supporters. Well done to all.
Old 12-10-2018, 04:48 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Thatís a good point worth remembering.
It's the only point worth remembering.

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 12-10-2018, 05:03 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
So will they sing again this season or will this carry on ?
Old 12-10-2018, 05:20 AM

Stan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
It's a group of football fans not Jonestown.
Old 12-10-2018, 06:15 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by laths View Post
No, my cranially challenged imbecile, cumulative means adding all the years each of the displaced 400 or so have supported palace.
Christ, you must be interesting as an individual.
Riiiiight, because that was really clear from your first post and is always the first point a supporter makes when they whine like a fanny.

I'm glad your moving, all my sympathy went in a couple of posts so I'll put that down to your lack of cranial abilities. I hope that you are so pissed off that you don't go to Selhurst again so somebody on the waiting list gets their chance. And since you are so old (your data not mine) then odds are on my side that my education, and cranial aptitude, exceeds yours, and that's backed up by your obvious lack of frontal lobe development. Wanker.
Old 12-10-2018, 06:31 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
Just **** off then you self pitying slag.

Drexy is back, Drexy is back hello, hello