Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 12-11-2017, 04:15 PM

eagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
They only put the notch in the iPhone X screen so that they can remove it for the 11, right?
Old 13-11-2017, 05:05 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Does anyone use a form or know how to block bastard pop up sale scammers?

My nearly 3 year old daughter plays on my iPhone 7 using Youtube but occasionally it goes into a sales safari and then gets pop ups. She then clicks okay and before I know it Iím signed up and being charged for a subscription service. Iíve had a go at Vodaphone as IMO it should take a lot more than one click of Ďokayí to subscribe (eg password, finger touch etc). They claim no responsibility although they are the ones charging me.

Is there a setting or an app that can stop pop up sales scammers?
Old 13-11-2017, 05:17 PM
This

Galo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle101 View Post
They only put the notch in the iPhone X screen so that they can remove it for the 11, right?
Hopefully.
Old 13-11-2017, 07:01 PM

Isle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Why DO they have that?

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Old 13-11-2017, 08:58 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
well, since the 11.1 update things have improved considerably thank goodness
Old 13-11-2017, 11:48 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
well, since the 11.1 update things have improved considerably thank goodness
Yes battery life is back to normal again!
Old 14-11-2017, 12:52 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopKnot View Post
Yes battery life is back to normal again!
Phew did wonder why the battery suddenly dropped quickly. Got iPhone 7 yesterday and got to wait 24 hours before I can use iTunes/apps because the previous main email addy isnít used at all anymore and Iíve forgot password and cant retrieve it from that email address . Hopefully itíll be sorted later today.
Old 15-11-2017, 08:00 PM

montstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post
This is a bit off topic but does relate to an iPhone.

Has anyone incurred charges on their monthly bill for calls they never made? My monthly bill on my personal phone (not used for work) rarely exceeds £20. This month it is £250 and is directly attributable to a single, continuous, 2 hour call Vodafone claim was made to a college in the USA. I didn't make this call, in fact I've never used this phone to call the US. The phone was in my possession throughout the day and the number dialled is not in my contacts.

I'm going through the disputes process and want to take my complaint to the Ombudsman. Vodafone have made two unsolicited offers of a 20% and then 50% reduction in the bill. They say they can't offer an explanation because their system says the call was made and that the Ombudsman will base any judgement on this evidence. This is the third security related issue I have had with Vodafone. Has anyone else had similar problems?
Its well worth using a website called resolver they wil help with offciail letters and tracking cases there is even a list of the right nos to call if you need to so your not passed round switchboards etc free to use and really good!.

Ive used them twice not for your issue but I think you may find them useful

hth

Steve Jobs