Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 14-05-2017, 02:10 PM
still looking

JOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
O well , we'll in for another long expensive collections of cards & stickers next season
Old 14-05-2017, 02:59 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
They can do one for that today. Always happy to be featured, its a desert for cards outside the prem
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 15-05-2017, 12:08 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Zaha featured on Topps Now 'Flying Start'.
I should think that's it now.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 15-05-2017, 02:22 PM
still looking

JOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just ordered my pack of 5

[IMG]To view the link you have to Register or Login[/IMG]
Old 17-05-2017, 05:55 AM
Collecting Palace tat

I'm a bit out of the loop, but in addition to the sticker collection there are Panini Adrenalyn Road to Russia cards by the look of it

amazingly no Benteke card for Belgium (yet 2x Lukaku)

SCO14 McArthur (Scotland)

WAL01 Hennessey (Wales)

WAL09 Ledley (Wales)

WAL013 Ledley (Wales)

Old 21-05-2017, 03:14 PM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How much do 1940's CP programmes go for these days on EBay?

Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent
Tenim un nom, el sap tothom
Barça, Barça, Barça
Old 13-06-2017, 05:38 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHN1509 View Post
Panini Road to 2018 Fifa World Cup Russia stickers

Stickers to look out for

15..Benteke (Belgium)
201..Milivojevic (Serbia)
257..Hennessey (Wales)
264..Ledley (Wales)
269..Williams (Wales)
Panini 'Missing sticker' service is now open if you just wish to order these stickers for your collection

Old 25-09-2017, 03:26 PM
still looking

Here we go Match attax 17/18 (possibly the last time we will feature giving our current league form)

91.Club badge
92.Hennessey
93.Van Aanholt
94.Ward
95.Sakho
96.Dann
97.Fosu-Mensah
98.Riedwald
99.Milivojevic
100.McArthur
101.Zaha...STAR PLAYER
102.Cabaye
103.Schlupp
104.Puncheon
105.Townsend..SPEED KING
106.Loftus-Cheek...AWAY KIT
107.Yong Lee
108.Benteke...SUPER STRIKER
361.Zaha...ASSIST KING
371.Benteke...POWERHOUSE
392.Van Aaholt..MAN OF THE MATCH
393.Milivojevic...MAN OF THE MATCH
394.Benteke...MAN OF THE MATCH
K6..Crystal Palace..KIT CARD
MT20.Milivojevic...MIDFIELD MASTERS
MT35.Benteke...GOAL MACHINES
MT50..Zaha...GAME CHANGER
pro11 card....Townsend
Old 25-09-2017, 04:31 PM

HRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
108 - Benteke ONLY STRIKER
Old 25-09-2017, 07:50 PM
Collecting Palace tat

That's a hell of a lot of cards for one set. Still, no danger of being featured on a Tools Now card anytime soon

Old 26-09-2017, 02:16 PM
still looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
That's a hell of a lot of cards for one set. Still, no danger of being featured on a Tools Now card anytime soon
Agreed, It was costing me a small fortune at the end part of last season buying those Topps Now cards ( buying the 5 pack for £23 a time)

We might feature IF and when we score our first Premiership goal sometime this season
Old 26-09-2017, 02:54 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Out of interest, why did you buy the 5 packs, or did you have buyers waiting to take some of them off your hands, making each card end up at less than £10?

Some of them this season (Burnley ones for example) have had a really low take-up, if I was Topps I'd try and just feature the 'big' clubs as often as possible.

If this does turn out to be our last season in the Prem, then next year I can always amuse myself trying to get some of the nicer parallels from recent seasons.

Would be really happy if a few more Soccerstarz figures came out, but not really holding my breath, maybe repaints of Sakho or Hodgson, however when a club is in quite a volatile state its a bit of a gamble for the manufacturer. I'd imagine most of the most recent version of the Bolasie Palace figure went unsold for example

Old 27-09-2017, 05:38 PM
still looking

Quote:
Out of interest, why did you buy the 5 packs, or did you have buyers waiting to take some of them off your hands, making each card end up at less than £10?

Some of them this season (Burnley ones for example) have had a really low take-up, if I was Topps I'd try and just feature the 'big' clubs as often as possible.

If this does turn out to be our last season in the Prem, then next year I can always amuse myself trying to get some of the nicer parallels from recent seasons.

Would be really happy if a few more Soccerstarz figures came out, but not really holding my breath, maybe repaints of Sakho or Hodgson, however when a club is in quite a volatile state its a bit of a gamble for the manufacturer. I'd imagine most of the most recent version of the Bolasie Palace figure went unsold for example
I found it pointless to pay £10 for one card, were you can get an extra four for another £13,
Even if i sold the four for £5 each on ebay, still made my money back on the four
Old 27-09-2017, 08:23 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Fair do's, good idea. Would be interested in getting one of each Palace one through you if you like, if you can do them for less than the tenner each price I paid Topps last season? PM me if you are interested in doing that, can do paypal.

Just ordered most of the new Match Attax through ebay. The mega tin ones aren't about just yet, nor the Tesco exclusives.

The early season match attax are largely just a 'hoover them up' exercise really!

Any idea on what the difference is between the P8 Match Attax Live Townsend is, compared to P8 Pro 11 Townsend? Is the Match Attax live just the paper slip with the unique code?

Mainly look forward to Premier Gold each season, some really nice cards in that.

Old 28-09-2017, 07:22 PM
still looking

Quote:

Any idea on what the difference is between the P8 Match Attax Live Townsend is, compared to P8 Pro 11 Townsend? Is the Match Attax live just the paper slip with the unique code?

Yep, you got it right,
Old 30-09-2017, 12:23 PM
still looking

Updated Match attax

IT5. Wlifried Zaha (Crystal Palace) - Ivory Coast ( Tesco exclusive set) International star
Old 15-10-2017, 09:15 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Don't forget to keep an eye out from Monday lunchtime for the Topps now card
John - Let me know before 1pm Monday if you want to let me buy one of your set of 5?

Old 16-10-2017, 12:21 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Just ordered myself the Zaha 'Topps Now' card, great item to remember a great game

Old 16-10-2017, 02:35 PM
still looking

Quote:
Don't forget to keep an eye out from Monday lunchtime for the Topps now card
John - Let me know before 1pm Monday if you want to let me buy one of your set of 5?
Sorry for delay,Laptop been playing up, could not get on line yesterday, Just ordered my pack of five, Will (hopefully), keep an eye out for future ones (hopefully),
Will get back to you soon regarding last seasons if still interested ?

Old 16-10-2017, 02:58 PM
Collecting Palace tat

I got all of last seasons thx

It's a great shot of Zaha slotting it home isn't it!