Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 08-02-2019, 05:18 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
To be fair, I saw a Daily Mail (I know, I know) report from Jan 25th that was filled with innuendoes about the pilots financial status and his aviation abilities, including the fact he was not qualified to carry fare paying passengers, or his familiarity with the plane, the airports in France and the fact he flew a single engine plane across water in such weather conditions especially at night.

Also he was a last minute replacement for the regular pilot for some reason not discussed.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I think he had a prior engagement.
Old 08-02-2019, 05:21 PM
Bring Back Elgin

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
And what do you think we would have done differently to Cardiff or Leicester then ?
Old 08-02-2019, 05:26 PM
Send Us Victorious

Prince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
And what do you think we would have done differently to Cardiff or Leicester then ?
Do a better display. That gothic font the HF use is just made for the job.
Old 08-02-2019, 06:20 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointsforprizes View Post
Captain is always last off. Makes sense. His job to do last minute checklists
Make sure engines switched off etc
Don't want fuel going into the water and starting a fire.
Evacuating people into a fire or health hazard is a bug no no.

Source. Step dad's a non commercial pilot
That's right I've lost my only propellar. And I'm practically in a nose dive out of control. And my main concern is about tapping the fuel monitor and switching the engine OFF. Don't want fire starting when we hit the sea at 80mph.
Old 08-02-2019, 06:30 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
I'm not seeing a thread on this... equally tragic:

Old 08-02-2019, 06:43 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
I'm not seeing a thread on this... equally tragic:

Was the captain the last one out?
Old 08-02-2019, 06:53 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Oh come on .
Old 08-02-2019, 07:03 PM
Werkself

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Oh come on .
Sorry.
Old 08-02-2019, 11:25 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Well there is precedent after all. That Hawker Hunter display pilot who killed all those people at Shoreham was last out. Last out after all the checks I tell you.

Old 10-02-2019, 12:00 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
Grubby Southampton fans making plane crash gestures at the Cardiff side
Old 10-02-2019, 12:08 AM
Wheelie McWheelface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydney eagle View Post
Grubby Southampton fans making plane crash gestures at the Cardiff side
Two twats and now it's national news. People wanting to target their outrage need to have a word with themselves.
Old 11-02-2019, 12:36 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Pictures of his body doing the rounds. Had it thrust in my face this morning. Not pleased.

******* grim viewing.
Old 11-02-2019, 01:01 PM

mcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Pictures of his body doing the rounds. Had it thrust in my face this morning. Not pleased.

******* grim viewing.
Saw this myself - you have to wonder why and how these things get 'leaked'
Old 11-02-2019, 01:10 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post

******* grim viewing.
If it's the same as I've seen with the plane wreckage being pulled out - I don't think it's him. Didn't they say they couldn't retrieve the wreckage?
Old 11-02-2019, 01:14 PM
Man about town

Marksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles #1 View Post
If it's the same as I've seen with the plane wreckage being pulled out - I don't think it's him. Didn't they say they couldn't retrieve the wreckage?
From the picture I saw it's impossible to know who it was. Barely looked like a person

I suppose he was underwater for a while though.
Old 11-02-2019, 01:41 PM
Werkself

They didn't lift the plane so those pictures are just from another similar accident.
Old 12-02-2019, 08:26 AM
Werkself

Being reported that Sala died from injuries to his head and trunk, so must have been a half of an impact with the water. Also said he was identified by his fingerprints, so guessing that is saying something about his bodys condition when he was found.

I see Kylian Mbappe has donated 27k to the search of David Ibbotson now. Good lad.
Old 12-02-2019, 08:53 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Being reported that Sala died from injuries to his head and trunk, so must have been a half of an impact with the water. Also said he was identified by his fingerprints, so guessing that is saying something about his bodys condition when he was found.

I see Kylian Mbappe has donated 27k to the search of David Ibbotson now. Good lad.
Hopefully he knew nothing about what happened and what was happening as the plane dropped.
Old 12-02-2019, 10:25 AM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Just give him dignity in death. Too much to ask if pictures have got out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 12-02-2019, 11:50 AM
Class Swot.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I laughed.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign (satire)