Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 20-11-2017, 04:24 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulu84 View Post
Love those hand dryers
They're great for teabagging.
Old 20-11-2017, 04:28 PM

Nigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointsforprizes View Post
Allow me to explain for you. I was 52 when I met a load of palace fans on hols Tenerife who were great guys with the exception of someone I can only remember as 'GM'. One of them has already commented on this thread haven't you Gary? Anyway we had a great time and they invited me to come and watch palace. I have made great friends and have never looked back. Some have even purchased Herbalife products off me
Was this the same holiday where a tv got thrown out a bedroom window, a palm tree uprooted, Gazza2 was robbed by a brass and chap known as GM exhausted the islands supply of buggle in two days after riding the bucking bronco naked? Don't remember anyone doing herbalife though, is that like Spice?
Old 20-11-2017, 05:50 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Terry?
Nah, Ralph from the Waltons.
Old 20-11-2017, 05:52 PM
Safe European Home

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
Quote:
Why should I be banned? I am only posting what I have heard, I was introduced to the bbs by my palace friends I have met in the last 5 years to air my views on a discussion board. Please don't shoot the messenger.

You may just want to read the thread about unsubstantiated rumours. Being a messenger does not give you immunity from being shot. Indeed in can put you in the crosshairs
Old 20-11-2017, 05:55 PM

WandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
What's all this bollocks about banning plus even reporting the post?

The bloke heard a few things stuck his neck out by posting it, personally, I think it's rubbish but we will see and hopefully not.

And feck it's not over yet by any stretch, feck four games and we are in with a fighting chance.

Steve Parish with the other four got us out of all kinds of shit and feck it has gone beyond my wildest dreams where we have got to. Feck at the time I thought relegation was a cert but being safe and having a club was more important.

Yep, Steve and his many managers have ballsed up, feck how long has this man been in the game?

Yep no prob pointing out his mistakes but feck I would not want anyone else running this club let alone faceless suits who have no connection to the club who could just run it down who could not give a bollocks.

Again by all means point out mistakes this place is for that but I do think Steve Parish and the others deserve some respect and some fecking loyalty.

He wants what we want, he is Palace!

How come he's "heard a few things" that nobody else has? Sounds much more like a complete wind-up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidofWonder
It made me well up thinking how close we'd been to losing this club and now it was Ours again, and it was ours in the top league and how much had changed throughout those 10 years in my own life and how Palace had always been there. Plastic premiership fans will never know the feeling but I felt like we were as much a part of this promotion season as the players, I dunno if anyone else got this but I felt like more than a fan
Old 20-11-2017, 05:56 PM

sylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie Brown View Post
Waite gave us a new stand. Parish has given us cladding and dyson hand dryers

And saved our club in 2013
Old 20-11-2017, 06:04 PM

Braders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

The bloke heard a few things stuck his neck out by posting it, personally, I think it's rubbish but we will see and hopefully not.

And feck it's not over yet by any stretch, feck four games and we are in with a fighting chance.

Steve Parish with the other four got us out of all kinds of shit and feck it has gone beyond my wildest dreams where we have got to. Feck at the time I thought relegation was a cert but being safe and having a club was more important.

Yep, Steve and his many managers have ballsed up, feck how long has this man been in the game?

Yep no prob pointing out his mistakes but feck I would not want anyone else running this club let alone faceless suits who have no connection to the club who could just run it down who could not give a bollocks.

Again by all means point out mistakes this place is for that but I do think Steve Parish and the others deserve some respect and some fecking loyalty.

Another very good post
Old 20-11-2017, 06:11 PM

stevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Ok fair enough; so what do you propose we do? Look for another owner? Who? It's not like getting a new manager in you know. In the ownership world we could very easily end up with an absolute soulless, psychopathic nightmare.

We have got the best of both worlds: a good businessman that loves the club. I've seen little or no deterioration in his desire. So we've gone a little astray right now, but the man has built up enough serious goodwill in the last 7 years to at least give him the benefit of the doubt. The man's not God - he can't get it right everytime.
spot on..
Old 20-11-2017, 06:13 PM

Gazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel Martyn View Post
Was this the same holiday where a tv got thrown out a bedroom window, a palm tree uprooted, Gazza2 was robbed by a brass and chap known as GM exhausted the islands supply of buggle in two days after riding the bucking bronco naked? Don't remember anyone doing herbalife though, is that like Spice?
When you say robbed by a brass, you actually mean I was pickpocketed by one of the group of them you had to walk through on street on way back to hotel at end of a drunken evening.
Was a fun trip. Memorable in so many ways.
Old 20-11-2017, 06:15 PM

stevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg_Maudling View Post
And a Rocket
Treasure Island....
Old 20-11-2017, 06:18 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Feck

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 20-11-2017, 06:25 PM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
Is this from the same source as the plane towing the parish out banner?

Or the 'mass walk out'

How did that go?

Old 20-11-2017, 06:28 PM

KingClinton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingClinton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingClinton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingClinton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingClinton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingClinton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingClinton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingClinton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingClinton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingClinton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingClinton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Parish. Owner, Chairman, chief exec, scout, director of football, negotiation handler, rewarder of old memories all in one.

Master of ?

I don't think anyone really has a personal dislike towards steve parish. I think the majority of us can just see it's been going in the wrong direction for the last 2 years ish.

Every window we are linked to or chasing the same players as before.

Does anyone on here honestly for one second think that Pardew, pulis, allerdyce, fdb and uncle Roy have all been in parish's ear at one point or another begging him to buy khouma f***ing babacar ???

See points Jordan Mutch and bakary sakho for further insight.
Old 20-11-2017, 06:50 PM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Why should I be banned? I am only posting what I have heard, I was introduced to the bbs by my palace friends I have met in the last 5 years to air my views on a discussion board. Please don't shoot the messenger.
Post your sources and then we can make up our own minds.
Old 20-11-2017, 06:52 PM

exiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie Brown View Post
Waite gave us a new stand. Parish has given us cladding and dyson hand dryers
We had no stands when Parish arrived, not even a pitch.

Not even a training ground.

How easy it is to forget.........

Last edited by exiledeagle1; 20-11-2017 at 07:13 PM.
Old 20-11-2017, 07:13 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvan eagle View Post
And saved our club in 2013
I thought it was the consortium CPFC2013 who did that (arch rivals of CPFC2010)
Old 20-11-2017, 07:20 PM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by exiledeagle1 View Post
We had no stands when Parish arrived, not even a pitch.

Not even a training ground.

How easy it is to forget.........
Yep, I still have the letter from Jordon. Club and stadium reunited.

That turned out to be BS.

Those calling for parish to leave have minimal support but keep posting this shite in the hope that facebook/KGB style BS will fool some into believing it.

Thus far its around 0.001% of the fan base.
Old 20-11-2017, 07:29 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Reports from multiple sources within the club this evening expect Steve Parish to announce his resignation from the club tomorrow. I've been told he's decided to jump before he was shoved
Thanks for your post last night. Any update at 7.28PM?
Old 20-11-2017, 07:42 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
You can count Workshop

Feck off with your Workshop

Old 20-11-2017, 08:05 PM

Nigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by delboy01 View Post
Is this from the same source as the plane towing the parish out banner?

Or the 'mass walk out'

How did that go?

I think think the low cloud prevented the plane taking off on Saturday.