Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 25-09-2018, 06:35 PM

Olympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Haha fat **** Benitez
Spot on.
Old 25-09-2018, 08:52 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
have a listen to his post goal analysis on his instagram stories........superb stuff

"he sent him for a hot dog didn't he"
Old 25-09-2018, 08:55 PM

NorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is here
Haha Benetez!

Keep your big fat mouth shut next time you overrated Spanish Pulis!
Old 25-09-2018, 08:57 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Lol does wilf have sports donkey as well ?

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013

Please if you can donate to this, give back some of the joy you have had watching the 'A Palace Minute' series from BUBBS11.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 28-09-2018, 11:51 AM

Gollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Troy Deeney has said this about Wilf on a radio show.....

“You take it in turns of kicking him. I know no one wants to hear that, but you go; “You hit this time, you hit him the next time”, you don’t have the same player tackle him because you know you’re gonna get booked.”

Disrepute charge incoming ?
Old 28-09-2018, 11:54 AM

Dave McGregor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave McGregor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave McGregor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave McGregor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave McGregor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave McGregor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave McGregor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave McGregor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave McGregor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave McGregor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave McGregor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gollum View Post

“You take it in turns of kicking him. I know no one wants to hear that, but you go; “You hit this time, you hit him the next time”, you don’t have the same player tackle him because you know you’re gonna get booked.”

How the hell does he think he can get away without being charged. We all know this is what is done but to openly admit it on the radio is outrageous. They should throw the book at him but they won't!
Old 28-09-2018, 11:59 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gollum View Post

He’s the only player being honest to be fair. In a roundabout way he’s probably done wilf the biggest favour. It confirms everything wilf said is right about an agenda and being targeted.

Nothing specifically wrong with deeney here, he’s admitted what most clubs are starting to do. Bad he’s doing it but credit to him for saying it honestly.

To go further I wouldn’t be surprised if deeney is pissed if at Capoue. Deeney has always relished the physical, like savage. They are probably more inclined to get pissed off when someone goes too far
Old 28-09-2018, 12:13 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
He’s the only player being honest to be fair. In a roundabout way he’s probably done wilf the biggest favour. It confirms everything wilf said is right about an agenda and being targeted.

Nothing specifically wrong with deeney here, he’s admitted what most clubs are starting to do. Bad he’s doing it but credit to him for saying it honestly.

To go further I wouldn’t be surprised if deeney is pissed if at Capoue. Deeney has always relished the physical, like savage. They are probably more inclined to get pissed off when someone goes too far
Exactly this. Fair play to him, he must've known he'd be opening himself up to some grief.
Old 28-09-2018, 12:17 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Honest but stupid .
Old 28-09-2018, 12:24 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
Exactly this. Fair play to him, he must've known he'd be opening himself up to some grief.

It’s a stupid thing to say. It’s got no upside to him saying it.
Old 28-09-2018, 12:25 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Maybe not for him, but seeing as we don't GAF about him, it's all good as far as Wilf's concerned.
Old 28-09-2018, 12:31 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
I like Deeney (I know that makes me an exception). I take the point that there's no benefit to him/Watford saying this, but it's nice to hear a footballer being honest. And it's good for us.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 28-09-2018, 12:36 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
He’s a guy who thrives on the physical side of the game.

Right now there is a momentum. Teams are seeing it works. Deeney is of a game that roughing them up and a few kicks to put people off is part of the game and one he thrives in. That momentum is starting to go a bit further for a few idiots. Being ok to rough someone up is becoming trying to injure players.

Zaha gets the headlines due to his reactions but what if someone ends the career or salah or hazard? This all after people saying about injuries etc.. what top players want the premiership after that? No way will the fa risk that.

This momentum might see a major injury to the leagues best talents but it WILL see a clamp down sooner or later. Cards handed out like sweets... that’s the end of deeneys game. If you reduce the physical battles deeney becomes a slow forward that can’t get to the ball.

He’s an intelligent guy. I doubt he wants people injured and he certainly doesn’t want a less physical league.
Old 28-09-2018, 12:44 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Which radio show was it on?
Old 28-09-2018, 12:45 PM

The full transcript at the bottom Deeney lets loose. I don't think he does himself any favours tbh.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by Nostrils; 28-09-2018 at 12:51 PM.
Old 28-09-2018, 12:47 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
I like Deeney (I know that makes me an exception). I take the point that there's no benefit to him/Watford saying this, but it's nice to hear a footballer being honest. And it's good for us.
I like Troy as well. Hope he gets an award from the FA for bringing it to their attention, and that we can get some kind of rule change to stop our talented flair players from being targeted in this way.
Old 28-09-2018, 02:24 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
If this had been Roy Keane when Man U captain he would have been charged with bringing the game into disrepute. Encouraging continual systemised fouling has to have consequences. Can see the conversation starting again and if you were a ref reading it you would have to take notice.
Old 28-09-2018, 02:35 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
But what is a ref gonna do? If it goes like he said, it may well result in a yellow or two, but not all fouls are yellows (or reds) and the ref would have to be certain it was a targeted attack on a single player. But even then nothing will happen because football is a contact sport and players can con refs very easily. And I have no doubt it's not just Wilf they (or other lower skilled teams) target.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 28-09-2018, 02:35 PM

CPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thank you, Troy.

Referrees....please take note.
Old 28-09-2018, 03:02 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Could be timely, coming just before our game with smirking Eddie's assassins.
On Talksport the other day, the pundits were asking how come the Palace senior players are not providing protection/retribution for Wilf, they seemed baffled.
I think it is RH's instruction not to get involved.

Last edited by Celestial Empire; 28-09-2018 at 03:05 PM.