Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 14-01-2015, 12:51 PM
Watching Paint Dry

WorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo 888 View Post
It seems to be the fashion these days for football managers to refer to their players as a "group".
Yeah this annoys me as well, I think it was Mourinho who first referred to his squad as 'The Group', now every manager does it. They also all seem to sport the Guardiola 'jumper-over-shirt-and-tie' look.
Old 14-01-2015, 12:52 PM
Shefki Kuqi fan

ChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
People that post pictures of their food (Usually roast dinner) with the caption "yum" underneath. Literally the majority of people who do it, their dinners look ******* grim. Nothing yum about it. Would rather eat shit.

Because they're chocolate biscuits.
Old 14-01-2015, 01:06 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaceTheAce View Post
People that post pictures of their food (Usually roast dinner) with the caption "yum" underneath. Literally the majority of people who do it, their dinners look ******* grim. Nothing yum about it. Would rather eat shit.
Far more annoying is the caption 'Nom, nom". WTF is that??
Old 14-01-2015, 01:15 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Blimey, don't go on the Sunday roast thread then
Old 14-01-2015, 07:42 PM
Power to the Palace

Skiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is here
Footballers post match interviews.

Same old shit every time.

"We knew we would be in a for a tough game today. Walsall are good side, they like to play football and it's always a hard place to come to. It's a massive win for us. Hopefully we can kick on from here. We've got Leyton Orient at home next week. They'll be up for it and it's up to us to get out onto the training pitch on Monday and prepare. But today it was all about the 3 points and that was the most important thing. The gaffer told us to go out there and show what we can do. As for my contract running out, I'm not thinking about that at the moment, I'm just gonna let my football do the talking. It's a great club here, the fans are amazing. But like I say, the most important thing is we got the 3 points."
Old 14-01-2015, 07:59 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiddo View Post

"We knew we would be in a for a tough game today. Walsall are good side, they like to play football and it's always a hard place to come to. It's a massive win for us. Hopefully we can kick on from here. We've got Leyton Orient at home next week. They'll be up for it and it's up to us to get out onto the training pitch on Monday and prepare. But today it was all about the 3 points and that was the most important thing. The gaffer told us to go out there and show what we can do. As for my contract running out, I'm not thinking about that at the moment, I'm just gonna let my football do the talking. It's a great club here, the fans are amazing. But like I say, the most important thing is we got the 3 points."
Don't even bother reading player interviews, it's always the same shit
Old 14-01-2015, 08:27 PM

cupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Breathing in peoples chronic halitosis. Even when you think you are at a safe distance, the fumes manage to find their targets.
Old 14-01-2015, 08:41 PM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiddo View Post

While continually playing with their ears and rubbing the back of their necks.

Who opened their lunch?
Old 14-01-2015, 08:47 PM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid stunt View Post
Breathing in peoples chronic halitosis. Even when you think you are at a safe distance, the fumes manage to find their targets.
The only thing we don't have to endure on the BBS. Although I hear Dave is working on a scratch and sniff upgrade. That should be nice. I could start a beans and egg fart thread.

Who opened their lunch?
Old 14-01-2015, 08:48 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocky View Post
The only thing we don't have to endure on the BBS. Although I hear Dave is working on a scratch and sniff upgrade. That should be nice. I could start a beans and egg fart thread.

Only to be trumped by my sprouts thread (did you see what I did there?)
Old 14-01-2015, 08:52 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Slush. What a pile of shit that is.

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 14-01-2015, 09:01 PM
ár lá

Quote:
Utter f*ckwits. Perhaps sometimes you're at an amazing restaurant and the presentation of the food looks wonderful and maybe worth a quick snap of it (although I don't, too hungry) but then leave it at that. But no, they have to upload it to bloody Facebook right there and then. Can't it wait you pricks?

Probably do the same thing before sex, waiting there to be noshed off and some tart reaches for her phone, takes a photo, uploads to Facebook with the caption "yum".

Although in my case the caption would be "mmm grated cheese".

Who opened their lunch?
Old 14-01-2015, 09:05 PM

cupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
"Roast dinner with all the trimmings, nom nom nom"
Old 14-01-2015, 09:07 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocky View Post
Utter f*ckwits. Perhaps sometimes you're at an amazing restaurant and the presentation of the food looks wonderful and maybe worth a quick snap of it (although I don't, too hungry) but then leave it at that. But no, they have to upload it to bloody Facebook right there and then. Can't it wait you pricks?

Probably do the same thing before sex, waiting there to be noshed off and some tart reaches for her phone, takes a photo, uploads to Facebook with the caption "yum".

Although in my case the caption would be "mmm grated cheese".
Or "photoshop"

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 14-01-2015, 10:20 PM
Power to the Palace

Skiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid stunt View Post
"Roast dinner with all the trimmings, nom nom nom"

"Proper munch! Then I'm gonna spend the afternoon having a duvet day watching DVDs and eating loads of chocolate. Diet starts Monday! *insert monkey emoticon covering his eyes*"
Old 15-01-2015, 07:39 AM
ACII

Oddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
West Ham

Did Bobby Moore play for them by the way? You think they would have mentioned it once or twice?
Old 15-01-2015, 10:28 AM
Shefki Kuqi fan

ChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddjob View Post
West Ham

Did Bobby Moore play for them by the way? You think they would have mentioned it once or twice?
They won the world cup.

Old 15-01-2015, 10:30 AM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Some of these 'yum' 'lush' meals look disgusting, Iceland must be raking in the cash with all these ready meals.
Old 15-01-2015, 10:38 AM
Shefki Kuqi fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchboard View Post
Some of these 'yum' 'lush' meals look disgusting, Iceland must be raking in the cash with all these ready meals.
Worst was Christmas dinner. Yikes. I even saw one with ketchup on it. Disgusting.

Old 15-01-2015, 10:58 AM

spike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
People getting on trains or tubes who either block the exit, or even worse get on before you have had a chance to get off.