Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 20-01-2015, 08:01 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
One for me is when an advert has a bit of success, they spin it off for the next few months and years into a whole family of characters to really milk anything that remotely got a reaction about the original advert. Compare the meerkat and that stupid ******* robot for confused dot com, thats you.
F*cking Bisto ads, and those coffee ads with that munter Sharon Maughan.
Old 20-01-2015, 08:07 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
Spot on. It's almost as if the general public (ergh!) forget what the original concept message is all about, and the new direction metamorphosis into a whole new stratosphere of nonsense !

I'm convinced people are more interested in "collecting" meerkats rather than getting a competitive quote, or whatever that company does
Aint that the truth. I recall being actually incredulous when i saw that compare the meerkat advert and they were selling the cuddly toy first in front of any original message for what the company actually did in the first place.

Its surely only a matter of time before that retarded robot on prozac is being sold on confused dot com.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 20-01-2015, 08:12 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Aint that the truth. I recall being actually incredulous when i saw that compare the meerkat advert and they were selling the cuddly toy first in front of any original message for what the company actually did in the first place.

Its surely only a matter of time before that retarded robot on prozac is being sold on confused dot com.
Have you seen the recent confused advert? He's only ruddy enlisted all his robot mates to come on an adventure to rescue him ..... Certainly gives Gareth Hunt / Nescafé a run for their money ...... Perhaps Nescafé should have "spun off" and sold toothbrushes or something .
Old 20-01-2015, 08:51 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
One for me is when an advert has a bit of success, they spin it off for the next few months and years into a whole family of characters to really milk anything that remotely got a reaction about the original advert. Compare the meerkat and that stupid ******* robot for confused dot com, thats you.
I despise having adverts shoved in my face all the time and this doesn't help.

Quote:
American border control officials. The unnecessary macho tough-guy image to ensure you know the US isn't a doddle to get into you know, what with the terrorists. And who gave them the right to pass judgements on passport photos anyway?
wankers. Absolute wankers. Compare the silent big bald bloke in New Jersey who refused to show any kind of friendliness or humour to the woman at Heathrow who chatted to us (as in my family) happily when we got back. You don't have to treat people like subhuman scum to do your job.

Last edited by danpalace07; 03-02-2015 at 12:39 PM.
Old 20-01-2015, 08:58 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
People who think that memes are a web based phenomenon and believe that there are certain 'meme' rules that must be followed.

Utter ****wits, the lot of them.

Maybe do some research on the theory behind the concept before showing your ignorance in public? :-)
Old 20-01-2015, 09:24 PM

Icy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
People that get all self important over job titles.
Old 20-01-2015, 09:33 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Getting up in the middle of the night for a piss .
Old 20-01-2015, 10:47 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Quote:
True, the person that invents the App to do that for you will earn a ******* fortune.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 21-01-2015, 12:02 AM
Power to the Palace

Skiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is here
Office workers that treat a cup of Starbucks coffee like crack cocaine as they march through tube stations holding it in front of themselves.
Old 21-01-2015, 02:24 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
I guess the consequences of not doing that might be more annoying!
Old 21-01-2015, 02:28 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy View Post
We were only talking about that yesterday. I got an e-mail from some little 5 man company and the guy was calling himself "Director of Quality".

I can just imagine him on holiday telling people, "Oh yes, myself I'm a Director of Quality".
Old 21-01-2015, 02:35 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiddo View Post
Office workers that treat a cup of Starbucks coffee like crack cocaine as they march through tube stations holding it in front of themselves.
Not that I have tried it. But I imagine drinking crack cocaine would taste better than Starbucks.
Old 21-01-2015, 03:18 AM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy View Post
I love it when someone tells me they're a Head Chef, only to discover they are the only person working in the kitchen.

It's like declaring yourself Captain of a surfboard.
Old 21-01-2015, 03:40 AM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
People who don't appreciate how hard it is to captain a surfboard
Old 21-01-2015, 04:50 AM

Lemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocky View Post
Innernet.
Dennist.
Los Vegas.
Merry Chrismess.
This one annoys and bemuses me in equal measures.
Old 21-01-2015, 05:01 AM

Lemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
American border control officials. The unnecessary macho tough-guy image to ensure you know the US isn't a doddle to get into you know, what with the terrorists. And who gave them the right to pass judgements on passport photos anyway?
For a country that is so overly friendly once you're in, they sure as heck (see what I did there) don't make you feel welcome at customs.

Customs officer in Las Vegas asked me, “What's the purpose of your visit?”. The overwhelming temptation was to say.....
a. “Take a guess”.
b. “To consume as many drugs and f**k as many prostitutes/hookers as my body can manage”.

The correct answer is of course, “I'm on holiday/vacation”.
Old 21-01-2015, 05:32 AM

Skin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
People who bang on about their politics on facebook, I don't think they care about the cause tbh, just an excuse to show how right on left wing or proper naughty right wing they are like a fashion statement.
Old 21-01-2015, 07:06 AM

wighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
People that keep saying the word like throughout their sentence. Worst of all is if they do this and then raise the tone of their voice at the end. Drives me up the wall and makes me want to give them a slap.
Old 21-01-2015, 07:13 AM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
When you call up a doctors/company etc only to be met by a secretary that sounds like she's got something stuck up her ass. Whatever you say seems a problem or and you feel like an incontinence. Does my head in.
Old 21-01-2015, 07:28 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
We were only talking about that yesterday. I got an e-mail from some little 5 man company and the guy was calling himself "Director of Quality".

I can just imagine him on holiday telling people, "Oh yes, myself I'm a Director of Quality".
John Lewis Partner.