Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 09-08-2018, 10:13 PM
Probationary User

ollie1502 is playing for a contract
Looking for 96/97 Shirts M/L

I wonder if anyone could help me out here

Not sure if this is the right place to post but I'm looking to buy both the home and away and poss even keeper kits from the 96/97 season, in either medium or large.

Feel like I should own the kits being worn when I was born.

Appreciate it might be hard to find someone willing to part with theirs but after a look online they are available albeit very overpriced by resellers.

If anyone could point me towards the kits that would be great,

Cheers
Old 09-08-2018, 10:33 PM

Martinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Club shop?
Old 09-08-2018, 10:37 PM
Probationary User

ollie1502 is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinsleftpeg View Post
Club shop?
Not really a fan of the retro remakes, would much rather get the original Adidas produced versions