Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 17-04-2020, 11:16 PM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How are you filling your lack of sport ?

How are you filling your lack of sport ?

I have taken to you tube and started watching loads of old boxing

Also started to watch sky for the old play off finals etc etc

Have you just given up ?

If not what is your lack of sport gap fill ?
Old 18-04-2020, 12:04 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Check out FIFA’s YouTube channel, they’ve uploaded many classic international matches from throughout the years in full. I greatly enjoyed watching Brazil vs Italy from the ‘82 World Cup with my Dad, who was actually at the game.
Old 18-04-2020, 12:05 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 18-04-2020, 12:19 AM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Got a Paddy Power account. Don't have to bet but you can watch Belarussian premier league games live, dog racing from Florida and horses from some unpronounceable track names which I think are also in the States. Oh, and Russian table tennis too! Feck, it's (still) dull.

Last edited by palacemetros; 18-04-2020 at 12:23 AM.
Old 18-04-2020, 12:43 AM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Old 18-04-2020, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
Got a Paddy Power account. Don't have to bet but you can watch Belarussian premier league games live, dog racing from Florida and horses from some unpronounceable track names which I think are also in the States. Oh, and Russian table tennis too! Feck, it's (still) dull.
thats just not grabbing me
Old 18-04-2020, 07:39 AM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Exercise, reading, playing with the cat and playing Pokemon Sword. I'm not really missing televised sport but do miss seeing Palace
Old 18-04-2020, 08:03 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Getting pissed and talking bollox on the BBS.

And trying to get my boss sacked. But that is a whole different game.
Old 18-04-2020, 08:06 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by beef View Post
Exercise, reading, playing with the cat and playing Pokemon Sword. I'm not really missing televised sport but do miss seeing Palace
Being Palace, and liking sport are two different animals.

Im not sure if I even care for football. I am part of a Sarff London tribe.

It has always been that.

Simples.
Old 18-04-2020, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Check out FIFA’s YouTube channel, they’ve uploaded many classic international matches from throughout the years in full. I greatly enjoyed watching Brazil vs Italy from the ‘82 World Cup with my Dad, who was actually at the game.
Try and find Chle vs Italy 1962. The battle of Santiago.
Old 18-04-2020, 08:12 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Downloading and recording anything on Sky that is Palace related, as well as watching a lot of the content Palace are releasing.

Desperately waiting for our order of a dart board and air hockey table to arrive (best we have been able to get so far as most stuff is out of stock).

The occasional game of fifa when I'm allowed too!
Old 18-04-2020, 08:16 AM

In my beach house I want a full size pool table, a classic stand up arcade machine with a thosand games, a table tennis table, I lie your idea of an air hockey table.

The darts has proved a winner with the in laws. We have played darts golf for money / I win. They love it. Need some good darts though. Cracking game when the wine is flowing, and the barbie is on.
Old 18-04-2020, 11:53 AM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacelad197o View Post
thats just not grabbing me
You have no sense of adventure.
Old 18-04-2020, 12:04 PM

Tony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Getting pissed and talking bollox on the BBS.
I think this thread is to discuss the change in people habits Peter.
Old 18-04-2020, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by palacelad197o View Post
Yep. Really enjoyed it, some nice individual ability and link up, but compared to modern top sides, they both looked very tactically naive and frankly archaic. Didn’t hold their formations at all, everyone just flying out. Put either side up against modern day France or Brazil and I think it’d be a bloodbath to be honest.
Old 18-04-2020, 06:10 PM

Ryan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
Can actually get the Belarus Premier League on youtube too now. Actually think it could do with some commentary though as the standard is pretty shocking.
Old 18-04-2020, 06:20 PM
Banned by Moderators

Dogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sleep
Old 18-04-2020, 06:23 PM

Kai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is here
Reading a bit more than usual
Old 18-04-2020, 08:31 PM

Welsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Plenty of sex,vodka & drugs!
Old 18-04-2020, 08:51 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Being Palace and liking sport are two different animals.

I'm not sure if I even care for football.
I'd agree with that, Peter.

I'm even close to giving up on caring about cricket, which will just leave me with badger-baiting and cockfighting (not the public school version).