Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win in the UFC tonight?
Tito 'The Huntington Beach Badboy' Ortiz 3 60.00%
Ken ' The Worlds Most Dangerous Man' Shamrock 2 40.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 22-04-2007, 10:44 AM
'or 0=0'

The Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is here
What a fight with Gonzaga and Cro Cop!

Bisping gave me a scare though... thought he was going to throw it away.
Old 22-04-2007, 05:26 PM
Generater of distruction

Location: JK Rowling is a bigot and a children’s author. In that order.
BringBackSasa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringBackSasa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringBackSasa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringBackSasa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringBackSasa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringBackSasa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringBackSasa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringBackSasa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringBackSasa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringBackSasa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringBackSasa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Better not comment in case anyone hasn't seen them yet, but some of the full UFC fights are here:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

If you need a FLV player, I downloaded one here:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 22-04-2007, 07:59 PM

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
I loved Bispings interview afterwards, when commenting on the knee that he didnt see coming
Old 22-04-2007, 08:40 PM

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Holy shot, Crocops leg was ••••ed
Old 22-04-2007, 11:09 PM
Not in Oz

EagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Got back from Manchester few hours ago, great evening. Didn't actually see wht happened to Cro cops leg so I'll wait for the replay.

72's in Belfast June 16th, well tempted
Old 23-04-2007, 03:14 PM

SexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
Holy shot, Crocops leg was ••••ed
The headkick that sparked him was awesome though!
Old 25-04-2007, 01:34 AM

Urgh, god damn Nate Diaz, was really hoping Rob Emerson won that fight
Old 25-04-2007, 09:49 AM

Daddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone know if this will be shown on Bravo 1 or 2 at any point in the near future - missed the PPV
Old 25-04-2007, 10:02 AM

SexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Daddy Long
Anyone know if this will be shown on Bravo 1 or 2 at any point in the near future - missed the PPV
Nope. You're gonna have to download it from the net mate.
Old 25-04-2007, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
Urgh, god damn Nate Diaz, was really hoping Rob Emerson won that fight
Diaz was relentless wasn't he? And when he got Emmerson on the ground! He was awesome! Transitioning from one submission to another to a mount, to getting his back, amazing. I didn't think Diaz had the intelligence to do that.

I'm still interested to see what Cory's like in the ring. He's an absolute schizo outside it.
Old 25-04-2007, 06:11 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by SexualChocolate
Diaz was relentless wasn't he? And when he got Emmerson on the ground! He was awesome! Transitioning from one submission to another to a mount, to getting his back, amazing. I didn't think Diaz had the intelligence to do that.

I'm still interested to see what Cory's like in the ring. He's an absolute schizo outside it.
Nate's gonna have to work on his standup, he doesn't strike with as much intent as his brother. But he does have a well-rounded game and will be a favorite depending on matchup.

Cory's got big problems. With his inexperience and long limbs, I think anybody on Team Penn will be able to lock onto one and stretch him. Apart from possibly Andy, there are no more gimmes on Team Penn.
Old 25-04-2007, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Yeah he did actually surprise me, alot.
Old 26-04-2007, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Funk Butter
Nate's gonna have to work on his standup, he doesn't strike with as much intent as his brother. But he does have a well-rounded game and will be a favorite depending on matchup.
As always, right on the money FB.

Quote:
Cory's got big problems. With his inexperience and long limbs, I think anybody on Team Penn will be able to lock onto one and stretch him. Apart from possibly Andy, there are no more gimmes on Team Penn.
I'd say the jury's still out on this guy though. He may be inexperienced, but raw ability & drive might make him a surprise contender. He could be this season's Luke Cummo.

It was nice to see Jeremy Horn take him under his wing though. It's a shame that the UK MMA 'Stars' don't appear to be as decent, friendly and humble as their American counterparts.
Old 26-04-2007, 03:42 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'd say the jury's still out on this guy though. He may be inexperienced, but raw ability & drive might make him a surprise contender. He could be this season's Luke Cummo.
Well, Cummo did have the advantage of training with the Serra brothers. Cory? The website says that he trains with the Kongo Do Fight Team, whom I've never heard of. Now, I'm willing to believe Jeremy Horn that the guy is learning fast and that is obviously the reason he hasn't been thrown in there yet.
Old 26-04-2007, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Well, Cummo did have the advantage of training with the Serra brothers. Cory? The website says that he trains with the Kongo Do Fight Team, whom I've never heard of. Now, I'm willing to believe Jeremy Horn that the guy is learning fast and that is obviously the reason he hasn't been thrown in there yet.
Fair point. But, using the Diaz/Emmerson fight as an example, it goes to show that you don't have to be a great fighter to beat someone. As you said, Diaz is p1ss poor on his feet, especially in comparison to Emmerson, but his relentless attacks, albeit messy attacks, completely nullified Emmerson in round 1, before he gave him a BJJ beat down in round 2. The same could happen with Cory?
Old 26-04-2007, 05:35 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Fair point. But, using the Diaz/Emmerson fight as an example, it goes to show that you don't have to be a great fighter to beat someone. As you said, Diaz is p1ss poor on his feet, especially in comparison to Emmerson, but his relentless attacks, albeit messy attacks, completely nullified Emmerson in round 1, before he gave him a BJJ beat down in round 2. The same could happen with Cory?
I think so. He's admitted that striking is his game and coming in had no BJJ. As hyped up as he was to fight right off the bat, they obviously went to him and said, you're gonna get killed in the wrong matchup, lets get you as much training on the ground as possible before you fight.
Old 26-04-2007, 05:55 PM

Quote:
I think so. He's admitted that striking is his game and coming in had no BJJ. As hyped up as he was to fight right off the bat, they obviously went to him and said, you're gonna get killed in the wrong matchup, lets get you as much training on the ground as possible before you fight.
In my eyes he's one of the most interesting prospects on the show, especially as he's so tall. How many 155lb'ers will be used to facing a 6ft 4" monster? His reach advantage against the standard 155'ers will be immense. Obviously there are far better fighters, like Lauzon, Cole etc etc, but they don't seem to have the crazy desire that Cory does.
Old 01-05-2007, 03:45 PM
Panty Organizer

Anybody get around to watching this week's show? Worst fight of the season for a completely different reason. Interested to see what you guys got previewed for next week, cause there was no gray area about what the entire show was gonna be about.
Old 01-05-2007, 04:14 PM

Its on tonight here Funk
Old 02-05-2007, 01:53 PM

Icy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is here
Quote:
In my eyes he's one of the most interesting prospects on the show, especially as he's so tall. How many 155lb'ers will be used to facing a 6ft 4" monster? His reach advantage against the standard 155'ers will be immense. Obviously there are far better fighters, like Lauzon, Cole etc etc, but they don't seem to have the crazy desire that Cory does.
Lets see if he's all mouth and no trousers first.