Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 31-10-2004, 02:54 PM
iMember

cumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
I had a Palace flannel I think it got holes in it some how However I do have a yellow storage unit in my room which has the Palace crest painted on each end.
Old 31-10-2004, 02:55 PM
Anonymous Coward

i got one of those nogme thing too
Old 31-10-2004, 03:00 PM

aj_is_god is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by pauldrulez
One of my bedroom walls .Done by an artist friend of my mums.
the room looks fkin amazin
Old 31-10-2004, 03:08 PM

CPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Thanet Eagle
That makes two of us that own a Palace flannel.Marvelous!
I also have one
Old 31-10-2004, 03:21 PM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by colin ph
Igot a Russian doll in Prague this year with AJ,Dougie ,Derry,Popo,Wayne and Cedric
I have an albion one. Unfortunately the only one who still plays for the club is the BIG darren moore.
Old 31-10-2004, 03:58 PM

suits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by TrevorWel
I'm not sure about obscure, but this is quite rare!

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Have you ever seen one??
what the hell is it doing in NOVA SCOTIA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Old 31-10-2004, 06:05 PM
White Car

TrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by suits_you
what the hell is it doing in NOVA SCOTIA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

It's hannging in my closet (like it has done for the past 14 years! I bought it when I lived in South Norwood and aspired to be a keeper (the problem was, I was crap).
Old 31-10-2004, 06:15 PM

EL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I have a TDK era Palace Strip Clock, but sorely miss my Palace Tooth brush Holder now lost which was a classic together with the Wilkinson Sword Palace Razor.

I have mouse mat of Lombardo, Linegan, Fan & Sun on it next to me.
Old 31-10-2004, 06:23 PM
Palace 'n' Proud

Iain Dowie is playing for a contract
I too have a Flanell

i have 2 flags hanging from my ceiling a signed Stevie Coppell shirt (The yellow Virgin one) Pinned on my wall,A Palace Lamp and Towell and loads of posters
Old 31-10-2004, 06:36 PM

adonkis will leave the TV and the radio behindadonkis will leave the TV and the radio behindadonkis will leave the TV and the radio behindadonkis will leave the TV and the radio behindadonkis will leave the TV and the radio behindadonkis will leave the TV and the radio behindadonkis will leave the TV and the radio behindadonkis will leave the TV and the radio behindadonkis will leave the TV and the radio behindadonkis will leave the TV and the radio behindadonkis will leave the TV and the radio behind
i have a palace clock which i picked up from gran canaria!!

its shaped like a crest with red n blue stripes down it the club badge is
the actual clock face
Old 31-10-2004, 06:52 PM
On a roll

sideshow bob has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.sideshow bob has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.sideshow bob has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.sideshow bob has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.sideshow bob has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.sideshow bob has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.sideshow bob has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.sideshow bob has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.sideshow bob has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.sideshow bob has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.sideshow bob has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.
I have a small pair of Keepers gloves for hanging in your car....
Old 31-10-2004, 09:49 PM

El D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I too have a clock, bought for me by a relative, and definitely not an official product. The eagles sitting at the top look suspiciously like vultures.
Old 31-10-2004, 09:59 PM

Cockney Eagle is gonna plan a new trendCockney Eagle is gonna plan a new trendCockney Eagle is gonna plan a new trendCockney Eagle is gonna plan a new trendCockney Eagle is gonna plan a new trendCockney Eagle is gonna plan a new trendCockney Eagle is gonna plan a new trendCockney Eagle is gonna plan a new trendCockney Eagle is gonna plan a new trendCockney Eagle is gonna plan a new trendCockney Eagle is gonna plan a new trend
OK, palace stuff runthrough:
I used to have my room all palace, wallpapaer, curtains, i have a palace mousemat, palace clock, palace russian doll, palace bed covers...umm....im sure theres more, oh, in my house weve got a couple of palace mugs (me and my dad?)
Old 01-11-2004, 05:39 AM

TheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Igot a Russian doll in Prague this year with AJ,Dougie ,Derry,Popo,Wayne and Cedric
That sounds classic. Anybody got any idea how you can get one of these maybe on line?
Old 01-11-2004, 09:57 AM
A Bit Ranty Today!

Scroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have an unofficial wooden pencil holder (holds 10) with Crystal Palace carved in the front, I have a tacky black plastic shield declaring that I am the "Worl'd's Greatest Fan" and a mug for regular use in the kitchen!

And, yes, a flannel

I always give a Palace pencil to my mates for their birthday whether they like it or not!!
Old 01-11-2004, 10:07 AM
Otis McOtis

Thanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The flannel membership list is growing.

Hot summer's day and sticky black tarmac, feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were far away -
Paul Weller
Old 01-11-2004, 12:15 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
most obscure?
I did once see a comb in a slide-in comb holder (but never got one), similarly a furry Palace waste paper bin is a good'un.
Best I've got is a palace address book.
sorry no flannel!
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 01-11-2004, 12:18 PM

dowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is here
Quote:
I've got the same dolls. My sister brought them back from Prague. They all look like Fan Zhiyi !!! I think Stevie Wonder must have been the artist !!!
Old 01-11-2004, 12:47 PM

Cockney Eagle is gonna plan a new trendCockney Eagle is gonna plan a new trendCockney Eagle is gonna plan a new trendCockney Eagle is gonna plan a new trendCockney Eagle is gonna plan a new trendCockney Eagle is gonna plan a new trendCockney Eagle is gonna plan a new trendCockney Eagle is gonna plan a new trendCockney Eagle is gonna plan a new trendCockney Eagle is gonna plan a new trendCockney Eagle is gonna plan a new trend
oh, and ive got a lamp
Old 01-11-2004, 12:50 PM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A gnome with Lomardo on the back of the shirt. It looks remarkably like him as well!