Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 20-11-2007, 08:22 AM

wickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
Originally posted by Away Day Eagle
Slightly off topic, but whatever happened to the Palace dart flights, or when was the last time anyone saw said item ?

you can still get them on ebay
Old 20-11-2007, 08:30 AM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Away Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by wickham_eagle
you can still get them on ebay
Cheers A

Check PMs
"In memory of your father, Sean" she said.
And when I put the Sam Browne on
she was smiling with the tears.
As she placed the broad black brimmer on my head.
Old 20-11-2007, 09:04 AM

wickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
Originally posted by Away Day Eagle
Cheers A

Check PMs

these are the dart flights they are selling on ebay
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cpfcdarts.jpg (8.4 KB, 130 views)

Last edited by wickham_eagle; 20-11-2007 at 09:07 AM.
Old 20-11-2007, 10:01 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
I don't suppose anyone has found any pear shaped Palace flights?
Old 20-11-2007, 10:43 AM

Modus sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkModus sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkModus sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkModus sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkModus sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkModus sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkModus sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkModus sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkModus sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkModus sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkModus sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
My son knew a guy who engraved mirrors, he had one commisioned for me for my birthday a few years ago, has the crest engraved in the centre, pride of place in home office/spare room. Also have crystal paper
weights one with 60's crest, one with current crest.
Old 20-11-2007, 05:57 PM

eagle_adam is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by Chillo
Got mine in probably the same shop in June this year - but with the Churchill insurance logo instead - Hughes (largest), Morrison, Kiraly, Scowcroft and Macanuff (smallest) who says they mass produce this stuff?

I also have the Palace comb, flannel, lampshades, lightshade, curtains, six subbuteo players on the shelf above my computer (next to the Palace dolls), junior eagles lunchbox,

when my kids dont want them any more, I have them back
I went in the same shop a few years ago when I went to Prague!
They were out of Palace stuff though...

I bought the last four rolls of the Palace wallpaper from the club shop, only £1 each!
Old 20-11-2007, 06:10 PM
Another Universe

unsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I have some Palace golf balls and some subbeteo players, that's it really.
Old 20-11-2007, 07:01 PM

Dodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Not really merchandise as such, but i've got signed letters from Steve Coppell, Ian Wright, Peter Taylor and Andy Johnson congratulating me on my wedding - special gifts arranged by the missus
Old 20-11-2007, 07:31 PM
Just a girl

Missie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We have a super hand made cpfc Russian doll (!). From Prague. From Premiership season a couple of years ago.

cheers;
Old 20-11-2007, 08:41 PM

dagenham_dick is playing for a contract
When I shared a bedroom with my brother yonks ago, his shrine had the scarf’s, the mirror, late 60’s lamp with the players wearing the gold n claret kit & the odd shaped football halfway down the lamp base, various rosettes inc the 76 FA cup semi, but the pride & joy of his collection , (and he still has it somewhere) is his original Big Mal’s blue fedora.

me, all i have is my Russian dolls, Ian Walshes autograph & an early 70's two fingered up the palace badge!!!
Old 20-11-2007, 08:55 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
I've got a couple of 70's Palace 'pub style' mirrors. (The same as at the Selhurst Arms)
My favourite one is the Division Two Champions mirror
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 21-11-2007, 04:23 PM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here

How about this! A pack of Palace matches from about the time of the 1976 FA Cup Run.
Old 22-11-2007, 02:02 PM

SNELLGROVE will, will not communicateSNELLGROVE will, will not communicateSNELLGROVE will, will not communicateSNELLGROVE will, will not communicateSNELLGROVE will, will not communicateSNELLGROVE will, will not communicateSNELLGROVE will, will not communicateSNELLGROVE will, will not communicateSNELLGROVE will, will not communicateSNELLGROVE will, will not communicateSNELLGROVE will, will not communicate
My girlfriend bought me back a Palace stick of rock when she went to
Brighton.
Old 22-11-2007, 02:09 PM

selhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by SNELLGROVE
My girlfriend bought me back a Palace stick of rock when she went to
Brighton.
Please continue................

Old 22-11-2007, 08:13 PM
Sorted out and slung out

La Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by dagenham_dick
i hadn't read this thread until i got back from Prague. found those dolls. walking back from charles bridge from the castle and there they were shop does every team, American football, baseball Hockey the lot. i've got Mcanuff (largest) , Cort, Scowcroft, Soares & Morrison (smallest)
i'm having trouble displaying then though, Soares leans to one side & Morrison keeps wobbling about & faces the wrong way, very lifelike ;-)
Gutted I didn't spot these in Prague. Was there about 5-6 years ago picked up a very boring (standard) set for The Guv.

She'd have much preferred the Palace ones
Old 23-11-2007, 02:19 PM

Glazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
In Gran Canaria a couple of years ago looking round a typical holiday gift shop, there was a carousel of baseball caps from the top 4 Prem clubs, Real, Barca, Inter, etc . All priced at 10 to 15 Euros.

To my astonishment and delight mixed in with them were a couple of Palace hats from the Nutmeg kit era (Lombardo kit?) They must've been a few years old but I bought both for the bargain price of 4 Euros each. I wear mine to Fortress Selhurst occasionally but my lad reckons they're naff and wouldn't be seen dead in his one.
Old 23-11-2007, 04:33 PM
Concession/Adult

9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have a Palace Shirt, Letter and Picture, all signed by SJ, not obscure, just thought i'd share it.
Old 23-11-2007, 04:49 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Glazier69
To my astonishment and delight mixed in with them were a couple of Palace hats from the Nutmeg kit era (Lombardo kit?)
Not Lombardo, both seasons we were wearing Adidas
Old 23-11-2007, 05:16 PM
Completed Member

Embassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by wickham_eagle
these are the dart flights they are selling on ebay
I Want Now!!!

EDIT: Have bullied coworker (who has ebay account) to purchase for me.

Excellent!

Last edited by Embassy No.1; 23-11-2007 at 05:23 PM.
Old 24-11-2007, 12:22 PM

dagenham_dick is playing for a contract
Quote:
originally posted by La bombonera
Gutted I didn't spot these in Prague. Was there about 5-6 years ago picked up a very boring (standard) set for The Guv.
it's not as if you colud go over and by a job lot of them, as they onlly seem to do one or two at a time.
maybe a business minded person could go over and negotiate a job lot at a bulk price.