Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

View Poll Results: Who is going down
Burnley 6 3.05%
Leicester City 6 3.05%
Everton 5 2.54%
Bournemouth 6 3.05%
Watford 5 2.54%
West Ham 6 3.05%
Newcastle United 22 11.17%
Brighton 47 23.86%
Crystal Palace 45 22.84%
Swansea City 14 7.11%
Huddersfield 130 65.99%
Southampton 57 28.93%
Stoke city 77 39.09%
West Brom 183 92.89%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll

Old 14-02-2018, 02:52 AM

Twin of Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwin of Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwin of Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwin of Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwin of Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwin of Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwin of Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwin of Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwin of Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwin of Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwin of Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I know Swansea are in good form at the moment and hardly anyone is now including them to drop but I have them finishing bottom.
19th Huddersfield
With the West Brom and Palace fixture being a relegation play off and West Brom needing the win.
Old 14-02-2018, 03:19 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Freedman9 View Post
Huddersfield, Saints and WBA.
These as well. However I think it will be very nervy and may well come down to the final day. Hoping we will be safe before that though.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 14-02-2018, 03:29 AM

Eaglesfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hopefully not us.

In all honesty I think WBA and one of the promoted teams (between Huddersfield and Brighton- Benitez has enough nous to get Newcastle out of it in my opinion, however my money would be on Huddersfield to drop) will go down.

In all honesty finding it difficult to predict a third team. A few weeks ago I would've predicted Swansea but Carvahal seems to be doing a great job there- whether he will keep it up is another issue altogether.

Stoke and Southampton, despite seemingly having a poor run for so long probably have the quality to drag themselves away from the scrap.

Without sounding dramatic I genuinely think it could be between Palace and Brighton for the final spot. Both seem to do a good job of picking up the battling draw here and there, but both of us seem to have the same problem of not picking up enough wins and not scoring enough goals.

However, as Bournemouth showed, any team in the scrap could really drag themselves clear with a three game winning run. We seem to have done that in every season that we've been one of the favourites for relegation at some point (every season minus 15/16), so despite the injuries I'm still hopeful that we can do it this season!
Old 14-02-2018, 03:38 AM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
I think Stoke are just a bit too solid. Newcastle have got just enough quality. Southampton have surely got enough to escape and are underperforming for me. I think Swansea are on a roll and will get out of danger. West Ham have too much to go down.

As for us? As long as Wilf plays a positive part in the last eight or nine games and we avoid anymore significant injuries ( which these days seems to be like asking for the sky not to be blue ) we should stay up, although it will be hairy once again and the sickening thing thing is it should not have been. 2-4 points from the next four games and no injuries and we should be okay.

I'm going Bright*n because it is partly wish-fulfillment and because they can't score or defend that well. West Brom are no longer solid and have never been inspiring going forward. Huddersfield, I think, will just run out of steam.
Old 14-02-2018, 04:24 AM

SuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I think West Brom are gone unless Pards goes on one of his winning runs.

Any from us Stoke Southampton Brighton and Huddersfield for the remaining two spots.
Old 16-02-2018, 12:57 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Huddersfield (one good win doesn't change my mind)
Stoke (it's their time)
WBA (destined for 20th under the clown)
Old 16-02-2018, 01:31 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
It's surely time to start drug testing Swansea's Christmas turkey
Old 16-02-2018, 05:03 PM
Between matches

MasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo's hair View Post
Im sure this will provoke a lot of laughter but I think WBA will win 5 of their next 6 games. My worry is it will be a last day shoot out between us and them. They will get 38 or 39 points
Hope not - I'm on holiday and it would really ruin it.
Old 16-02-2018, 05:13 PM
This is it

Chris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
WBA, Huddersfield, Palace/Newcastle/Stoke/Brighton/Swansea
Old 17-04-2018, 05:57 PM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Everyone changed their minds now?
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 17-04-2018, 06:05 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Nope

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 17-04-2018, 06:06 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo's hair View Post
Im sure this will provoke a lot of laughter but I think WBA will win 5 of their next 6 games. My worry is it will be a last day shoot out between us and them. They will get 38 or 39 points
This one made me laugh from February . Not quite LH
Old 17-04-2018, 07:29 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
I bet the people who voted for Burnley are pleased its a secret ballot.
Old 17-04-2018, 09:20 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
West Brom, Joke City, Bwigton