Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 26-06-2017, 12:32 AM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Good. Almost enough for relegation and promo to add some interest and atmosphere.

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 18-07-2017, 06:32 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Because their permanent home stadium won't be finished until September and the team's temporary home will go back to hosting college football in August, Atlanta United will have a ridiculous schedule in September. At least they will all (but one) be at home.

Quote:
September 10 Atlanta United v FC Dallas
September 13 Atlanta United v New England Revolution
September 16 Atlanta United v Orlando City
September 20 Atlanta United v LA Galaxy
September 23 Atlanta United v Montreal Impact
September 27 Atlanta United v Philadelphia Union
September 30 New England Revolution v Atlanta United
October 3 Atlanta United v Minnesota United
Old 21-08-2017, 06:34 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Got to tour the new Mercedes Benz Stadium this weekend. This thing is ridiculous. They are going to have every seat up for sale to try and get the full 70k seats filled for the rest of the season.

Old 17-09-2017, 07:13 AM
Panty Organizer

Atlanta hosted an MLS-record 70,000 for their home game today against Orlando. Unfortunately, I'm in Denver right now after a trip to Vegas. So I've missed a 7-0 win and a 3-3 draw in front of a record crowd.

Old 17-09-2017, 08:01 AM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Still think they should have called the team Kick-Fil-A
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 17-09-2017, 08:07 AM

Louis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is here
That ground looks fantastic
Old 17-09-2017, 12:46 PM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
amazing ground
Old 17-09-2017, 12:59 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
That ground is amazing Great pics Funk.
Old 18-09-2017, 11:10 PM

Wycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
Atlanta hosted an MLS-record 70,000 for their home game today against Orlando. Unfortunately, I'm in Denver right now after a trip to Vegas. So I've missed a 7-0 win and a 3-3 draw in front of a record crowd.

Wow thats impressive. I saw they had 70000 against Orlando and thought it was a typo. Good to see football popular in the states.

I recently enjoyed a game at Orlando Vs Vancouver and thought the atmosphere was as good as many premiership matches although the crowd and ground was quite a bit smaller than your Atalnta.

The only thing I didn't get was why Orlando for example had so many foreigners playing for them which were of an extremely poor quality. You'd think they'd be better of giving some of their US youngsters a run out. The quality of some of the 3rd rate south americans and carribean player was lower than English lower tier players who would probably fancy having a go in the states.
Old 19-09-2017, 05:48 AM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Impressive stadium. Any reason why they went for artificial turf though?
Old 19-09-2017, 05:51 AM

Louis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Any reason why they went for artificial turf though?
Isn't it an indoor ground? I'm no expert on these things, but would a grass pitch work?
Old 19-09-2017, 07:36 AM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis View Post
Isn't it an indoor ground? I'm no expert on these things, but would a grass pitch work?
That'll probably be why then.
Old 19-09-2017, 07:59 AM

East-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
They have Been getting massive crowds. 50k plus.
Old 19-09-2017, 12:54 PM

tsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
That'll probably be why then.
Its the falcons' stadium and that team wants to play fast so will have preferred the turf.
Old 13-01-2018, 01:10 PM
Panty Organizer

After a disappointing end to the season, AUFC decided to SPLASH THE CASH to bring in some new talent. That reached its apex today as they signed 18-year old Ezequiel Barco from Independiente for $15 million, a new MLS record. There is also a 30% sell-on fee if they sell him before the end of 2019 and 10% after that. It is also Independiente's 2nd highest fee received, after the 20 million euros they got for Sergio Aguero.
Old 11-03-2018, 10:47 PM
Panty Organizer

Old 11-03-2018, 10:56 PM
We scored three...

knowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I am off to Atlanta next week and will certainly be visiting the stadium, though sadly am missing one of their home games.
Old 18-03-2018, 12:27 AM
Palace fan in Georgia

PalaceFan@UGA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan@UGA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan@UGA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan@UGA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan@UGA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan@UGA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan@UGA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan@UGA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan@UGA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan@UGA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan@UGA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Jordon Mutch starting for Vancouver against Atlanta United. Hopefully Atlanta give him a good kicking. Or not and maybe Vancouver will make his loan permanent
Old 18-03-2018, 05:44 AM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceFan@UGA View Post
Jordon Mutch starting for Vancouver against Atlanta United. Hopefully Atlanta give him a good kicking. Or not and maybe Vancouver will make his loan permanent
He played all 90 minutes but his only contribution in these highlights was watching a goalmouth scramble. He's #77.

Old 28-03-2018, 03:43 PM
We scored three...

knowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I took the stadium tour a few days after the Atlanta – Vancouver game and chuckled to myself when there was a tactics board up in the changing room showing Mutch as the centre midfield and explaining what his movements around the pitch were.

Not sure what their source information was, presumably his Cardiff days.