Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 11-03-2018, 02:28 AM
Power to the Palace

Skiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is here
'I don't care whatever job or workplace you're in, if you're under pressure and you don't want to fight, don't bother turning up. So I will continue to fight because that's always been in me, through more difficult times than this by the way, at other clubs.

'I'm an experienced manager, I think I know how to set a team up, I know how to make a team strong and resilient but at the moment, when you look at that last 20 minutes, you couldn't argue that.

'I'm not going to accept that and I don't want that going forwards. That's really all I want to say.

'I will see [the board] when I've had a good night's sleep and a glass of wine.'

Laughable stuff again from Anal Warped.

Every week he out does himself in the monumentally arrogant tosser stakes.
Old 11-03-2018, 02:33 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Those quotes could have come in any year in the last fvck knows how many, apart from the ones when he’s just a pundit - but maybe even then too.

Fvcking gravy train. So many decent managers out of a job must do their nut in
Old 11-03-2018, 02:35 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Also sounds like he’s going to have a good night’s sleep followed by a glass of wine which doesn’t bode well
Old 11-03-2018, 02:41 AM
moving forward

‘Looking forward to a glass of wine moving forwards, before slumping backwards, and spinning, then projectile vomiting going forwards. It’s up to me to clean up this mess.’
Old 11-03-2018, 08:41 AM

Socrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
‘Looking forward to a glass of wine moving forwards, before slumping backwards, and spinning, then projectile vomiting going forwards. It’s up to me to clean up this mess.’
"You must spread etc.."
Old 12-03-2018, 01:30 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Looks like they are holding out for no pay off.
Old 12-03-2018, 01:38 AM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Looks like they are holding out for no pay off.
He's realised that he can't fix the mess (mainly because he's causing it) and he's hoping they sack him and someone else comes in and takes them down to save his career.
Old 17-03-2018, 06:41 PM
GT

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
his Sky interview consisted of:

Unbelievable effort and we got nothing
Rough for us
One of those seasons where nothing has gone right
We were unfortunate
We didn't deserve that
A the end of the day it's a result business and I take responsibility
a committed effort to get something

Agent Al
Old 17-03-2018, 07:02 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Looked like a dead man walking at the end of their game.

White as a ghost... needs to get back to his Spanish villa quick.
Old 17-03-2018, 07:05 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Still wish it was Pukis.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 17-03-2018, 07:06 PM

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
his Sky interview consisted of:

Unbelievable effort and we got nothing
Rough for us
One of those seasons where nothing has gone right
We were unfortunate
We didn't deserve that
A the end of the day it's a result business and I take responsibility
a committed effort to get something

Agent Al
Tbf they were on top by all accounts until a goalkeeping error.
Old 17-03-2018, 07:10 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
He has succeeded spectacularly.

Thanks Al.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 17-03-2018, 07:19 PM
Banned by Moderators

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Trouble is, this charlatan has made so much money that he won't care.
Old 17-03-2018, 07:24 PM

big bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
He's realised that he can't fix the mess (mainly because he's causing it) and he's hoping they sack him and someone else comes in and takes them down to save his career.
Agree. If he manages to get out now it won't go on his cherished resume that he got them relegated. At his next interview, after a while away from the game attempting to improve his intellectual image, he'll say that himself and the WBA Board had philosophical differences about the best way to lead the team forward.
Just looking at the table today and the bottom 5 teams are managed by Brits and the top six are all foreigners.
Old 17-03-2018, 07:26 PM
face and voice for radio

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
He has succeeded spectacularly.

Thanks Al.
We have to hope that Agent Pardew remains in situ for the rest of the season.

Have to play United, Liverpool, Spurs and Burnley. Easier games are Swansea, Newcastle and us. Eight points from safety. It's not impossible for them to stay up but it's chuffing difficult. I would think two more losses and they're gone.

If I was being cynical I'd say we have a bit of a Mexican standoff. If they sack Pardew they'll have to pay him something and Pards will hold out (as he'll struggle to get another PL gig) but they don't want to pay him. But the longer they leave it, the chance of the drop increases exponentially to the extent Houdini couldn't get them out of it.
Old 17-03-2018, 07:31 PM
Certified Grumpy

T.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by big bad John View Post
just looking at the table today and the bottom 5 teams are managed by Brits and the top six are all foreigners.
Maybe more about opportunity than ability
Old 17-03-2018, 07:53 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDawg View Post
We have to hope that Agent Pardew remains in situ for the rest of the season.

Have to play United, Liverpool, Spurs and Burnley. Easier games are Swansea, Newcastle and us. Eight points from safety. It's not impossible for them to stay up but it's chuffing difficult. I would think two more losses and they're gone.

If I was being cynical I'd say we have a bit of a Mexican standoff. If they sack Pardew they'll have to pay him something and Pards will hold out (as he'll struggle to get another PL gig) but they don't want to pay him. But the longer they leave it, the chance of the drop increases exponentially to the extent Houdini couldn't get them out of it.
I think the board have actually said as much.

Too expensive to sack him now, so they will wait until the end of the season to exercise the break clause and rebuild in the Championship. They have done as much a few times in the past and come back stronger, but that was before the days of astronomical megabucks. It will be interesting (see Sunderland).

I too suspect Al's Premier League/Championship days are numbered.
Old 17-03-2018, 09:10 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Why are we worrying about WBA? They are virtually down now. 9 points off safety with 7 to play.

Time to worry about Stoke, Southampton, West Ham, Swansea and Huddersfield.

West Brom have to win 4 of 7 matches and hope three of the teams above them basically get 2 or less points from 7 games. Not going to happen.
Old 17-03-2018, 09:28 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
It must be a real dilemma for the WBA board now. They are, as Pardew himself says, in last chance saloon.

They have no - or very little - chance of staying up with Pardew in charge. Do they throw good money after bad or just throw the towel in & take their Championship medicine?
Old 17-03-2018, 09:35 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
It must be a real dilemma for the WBA board now. They are, as Pardew himself says, in last chance saloon.

They have no - or very little - chance of staying up with Pardew in charge. Do they throw good money after bad or just throw the towel in & take their Championship medicine?
They aren't going to stay up. See my scenario above.

It's virtually impossible now! They need 4 wins from 7! And that's with hoping 3 teams don't get 2 or more points in 7 games.