Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 04-03-2018, 03:39 PM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

vegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is here
I might go up to Dortmund on Wednesday, how hard is it to get tickets to watch them ?
Cheers.
Old 04-03-2018, 09:18 PM
Dortmunder

Location: Sometimes Marienthal , sometimes the SudTribune, sometimes A-Block, mostly Selhurst
BVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegas78 View Post
I might go up to Dortmund on Wednesday, how hard is it to get tickets to watch them ?
Cheers.
The game is Thursday. You have a better chance for European games than most and you may be lucky with this one too as some fans may boycott due to the Red Bull connection. That much said you’ll be looking at touts or viagogo for anything available.
Old 06-03-2018, 09:09 AM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

vegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVB Bob View Post
The game is Thursday. You have a better chance for European games than most and you may be lucky with this one too as some fans may boycott due to the Red Bull connection. That much said you’ll be looking at touts or viagogo for anything available.

Thank you mate. Managed to get a ticket. Really looking forward to it as it’s the one ground I’ve ever really wanted to visit! Any advice ? Just going the two days. Cheers!
Old 06-03-2018, 11:03 AM
Dortmunder

Location: Sometimes Marienthal , sometimes the SudTribune, sometimes A-Block, mostly Selhurst
BVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Thank you mate. Managed to get a ticket. Really looking forward to it as it’s the one ground I’ve ever really wanted to visit! Any advice ? Just going the two days. Cheers!
Make sure you take the time to have a drink in the Rote Erde, the old ground slap bang next to WestfalenStadion. Next door to that is a bar called Strobels, that has a good pre/post game atmosphere. Oh, and be aware that the bier inside the ground will be non-alcoholic due to UEFA rules - that's scuppered us a few times!

The centre of Dortmund itself has a few reasonable bars around the Marktplatz - Zum Alten Markt being (I think) the oldest pub left in Dortmund and Wenkers, a sports bar. Beyond that, a lot goes on in the suburbs as Dortmund is made up of lots of small towns. The town centre is modern and a bit soulless. It's why football and bier is everything!

Have a great time.

Heja BVB!
Old 06-03-2018, 12:12 PM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

Awesome mate , really appreciated .
Old 06-03-2018, 12:56 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Enjoy your trip fella. If nothing else the stadium and atmosphere will be amazing. I am already plotting another trip out to Leverkusen and trying to help a chap I met out there set up a UK based Bayer Leverkusen fan club. And I am submitting my application to join the Nordkurve their main group of ultras.
Old 06-03-2018, 01:08 PM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Enjoy your trip fella. If nothing else the stadium and atmosphere will be amazing. I am already plotting another trip out to Leverkusen and trying to help a chap I met out there set up a UK based Bayer Leverkusen fan club. And I am submitting my application to join the Nordkurve their main group of ultras.
Cheers, yeah looking forward to the ground more than anything lol. You have to apply to join? Thats some organisation!
Old 06-03-2018, 02:08 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Cheers, yeah looking forward to the ground more than anything lol. You have to apply to join? Thats some organisation!
Nordkurve get a lot of privileges so I guess they kind of have to have a way of proving people are true members. For example they get access to 4 tickets for the big games and derbies like Köln which a normal Bayer Leverkusen member (which I am one), doesn't get. It's only €19.04 per year so it's not bad really. Oh and obviously you can only go in their section in the BayArena if you are a member.
Old 15-03-2018, 09:05 PM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

Thanks for the advice , really was amazing there and I got a ticket at the back of the yellow wall! That was an experience! Let’s hope they can do the business in the return leg.
Old 18-03-2018, 04:10 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Leverkusen not been up for the derby with Köln today. Reminiscent of how Palace usually play against Millwall / Charlton.

1-0 Down and down to ten men. Fully deserved red for Lucas Alario, horrific elbow on their Centre Back.
Old 17-04-2018, 11:31 AM
Up the Palace!!!

Still a lot to play for with 4 games to play. Ok Bayern have won the Title but there is fights on for the Champions League spots although it looks like the top 4 now will likely be the top 4 come a months time (Bayern, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and Borussia Dortmund), but also the Europa League spots are far from done yet too.

The bottom two look set to go down to be honest despite a brief resurgence for Köln, I think they and Hamburg are gone. The play off at the bottom is tight though, although I'd fancy teams like Mainz and Wolfsburg to beat a team from the 2.Liga over two legs.

Tonight is the first DFB Pokal Semi Final between Leverkusen and Bayern. Obviously hoping Leverkusen win, I imagine both teams will be going all guns blazing for it, it would be nice to win a trophy from our perspective especially as the Champions League place is looking almost a certainty now. Got to play Dortmund on Sunday though, big for league placement anyway but also on a personal note as I have a £20 bet with a lad from work who is a Dortmund fan over whose team will finish higher.
Old 17-04-2018, 11:19 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Tonight was a prime example of what not to do as a manager. Half Time Leverkusen 1-2 down but very much in the game. Herrlich changed from 4-2-3-1 to 3-2-4-1 at half time and basically ****ed it up. First 15-20 minutes keep it as it is and if after 65 minutes you are still losing then go more attacking.

To change so early and be 1-5 down after about 62 minutes was criminal! Game ended up 2-6 to Bayern.
Old 12-05-2018, 05:55 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
HSV relegated for the first time. Their fans not taking it well.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by Baffled Bob 2; 12-05-2018 at 05:59 PM.
Old 12-05-2018, 05:58 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
Huge club, have been shite for several years though. Seemed inevitable.
Old 12-05-2018, 05:59 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Leverkusen were in the Champions League at the expense of Dortmund until they conceded two injury time goals. Still Europa League isn't necessarily a bad thing after how shit last season was. Seen Arsenal are sniffing around Bernd Leno now... Wankers!

Wolfsburg vs Holstein Kiel in the Play off will be a good tie I think. Glad Hamburg finally got their come uppance.
Old 12-05-2018, 06:31 PM

JimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post

St. Pauli : HSV next season will be fun!
Old 12-05-2018, 11:06 PM
Probationary User

Mr Croc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMr Croc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMr Croc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMr Croc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMr Croc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMr Croc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMr Croc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMr Croc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMr Croc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMr Croc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMr Croc sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Sad to see Cologne go down. I saw them a few years ago, against Hamburg, and it was a great experience. I would recommend a trip to the city taking in the football.
Old 19-05-2018, 08:59 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Bayern have bid £52m for Leon Bailey ffs. This is why no one else gets a sniff.

Old 19-05-2018, 10:02 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Absolute scenes in the DFB Pokal Well done Frankfurt
Old 19-05-2018, 10:07 PM

Put the FA cup to shame