Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 08-01-2008, 01:28 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Carragher sees red

CALM DOWN! CALM DOWN!

To view the link you have to Register or Login

THIS is the flashpoint moment when raging Jamie Carragher lunged at taunting fans – and offered to FIGHT them.

The Liverpool defender lost it over banter by eight Luton supporters wearing curly black wigs and yellow shellsuits like the bickering Scousers from ’90s comedy show Harry Enfield’s Television Programme.

Like the TV characters, they urged him to “calm down” as he jogged round the pitch with teammates after Sunday’s FA Cup draw at Luton’s ground.

They also hurled remarks about midfielder John Arne Riise’s ginger hair.

Ex-England player Carragher first shouted at the fans, who were in a box on the terraces, from the pitch. But then he leapt up a fence to confront them.

Carragher, 29, screamed obscenities and yelled: “Come on – let’s have it!” Security guards had to drag him away.

Luton fan Michael Sapsford, who was in the box, said: “This is a Premiership star behaving like a thug.”

Plumber Michael, 24, added: “He couldn’t cope with banter in good spirits that hundreds of other players put up with every week.”

No complaint was made after the game – attended by new England boss Fabio Capello.

But a Luton FC spokesman said: “There was a problem being investigated by our safety officer.”
Old 08-01-2008, 01:56 AM

Jay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
He's such a tit. I remember when he phoned up Adrian Durham on talksport a few months ago, over Durham's claims that he was a bottler for retiring from the England team.

He spent the next ten minutes whining like some spoilt child and sounding like he was about to burst into tears.
Old 08-01-2008, 02:16 AM

SteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I can't stand that Scouse twat. One of the most overrated players to ever grace the Premiership. Heaven knows how he got 1 England cap let alone 30-odd.
BBS NFL Fantasy Keeper League Champion 2015/16
Old 08-01-2008, 04:28 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
what is it with players from red and white teams jumping into crowds?

I used to have a lot of time for JC but he's turning into a bit of a knob
Old 08-01-2008, 04:41 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by SteveyHawking
I can't stand that Scouse twat. One of the most overrated players to ever grace the Premiership. Heaven knows how he got 1 England cap let alone 30-odd.
LMAO

Because he is probably the best English defender around! Absolute travesty he wasn't given starting place, better then Terry and Ferdinand by a country mile!
Old 08-01-2008, 05:16 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
He's better than terry but not better than Rio
Old 08-01-2008, 05:22 AM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by sydney eagle
He's better than terry but not better than Rio
They've all got one thing in common (and I'm not thinking of their nationality).

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 08-01-2008, 07:57 AM

Ian of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Wasn't it Carragher who got sent off a few seasons back once at Arsenal when he threw a coin back ino the crowd after it got thrown at him?
Old 08-01-2008, 08:00 AM

jimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Shipp Ahoy!
LMAO

Because he is probably the best English defender around! Absolute travesty he wasn't given starting place, better then Terry and Ferdinand by a country mile!
Spot on. (Although, I have him behind Woodgate and King, on the odd occasions that they're fit.)

No excuse for this, but I do love how the instigators of these things always come out and say it was "good natured banter", when I expect that they are just as "thuggish" as the fence-climbing player.
Old 08-01-2008, 08:48 AM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
I am sorry to say that being a professional sportsman is more than just being good at your game. One also has to remember that there are kids watching almost every move you make, either at work or outside of it, and you should, if you are indeed a professional, be good at that too. Climbing up walls and shouting "Come on then, let's have it" to your paying public, is hardly the behaviour of a priviledged, highly paid pro.

Last edited by Eye-dee; 08-01-2008 at 09:29 AM.
Old 08-01-2008, 09:19 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Has his face been blacked out?
Old 08-01-2008, 09:58 AM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by cpfc4evandeva
Has his face been blacked out?
What and they were calling him Al Jolson Head?"
Old 08-01-2008, 10:19 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
this line "Plumber Michael, 24, added: “He couldn’t cope with banter in good spirits that hundreds of other players put up with every week.” sums it up.

While I don't and will never agree with what carragher, did twats like this think they have a right to say what they like to someone becuase they are a footballer on a pitch and shrug it off as "light hearted banter". the mentality has to change. I find it highly unlikely that the "banter" was confined to a few shouts of "calm down" , which lets face it stopped being even remotely funny or witty about 10 years ago.
Old 08-01-2008, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by chelmsfordeagle
this line "Plumber Michael, 24, added: “He couldn’t cope with banter in good spirits that hundreds of other players put up with every week.” sums it up.

While I don't and will never agree with what carragher, did twats like this think they have a right to say what they like to someone becuase they are a footballer on a pitch and shrug it off as "light hearted banter". the mentality has to change. I find it highly unlikely that the "banter" was confined to a few shouts of "calm down" , which lets face it stopped being even remotely funny or witty about 10 years ago.
I agree, and the stewards and officials are supposed to keep an eye on situations that may get out of hand, where were they?
Old 08-01-2008, 10:33 AM

AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Shipp Ahoy!
LMAO

Better than Rio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you mad? Last minute tackles does not make a great defender.
Old 08-01-2008, 10:40 AM

Tony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is here
The game was over, his team were warming down. The time for banter had passed. He has something thrown at him, he didn't dive him with his boots up (ala *****na) he jumped up and offered them out, at which case the mugs melted. Fair play to JC i say.
Old 08-01-2008, 10:42 AM

howard knows where the wild roses growhoward knows where the wild roses growhoward knows where the wild roses growhoward knows where the wild roses growhoward knows where the wild roses growhoward knows where the wild roses growhoward knows where the wild roses growhoward knows where the wild roses growhoward knows where the wild roses growhoward knows where the wild roses growhoward knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally posted by Eye-dee
I am sorry to say that being a professional sportsman is more than just being good at your game. One also has to remember that there are kids watching almost every move you make, either at work or outside of it, and you should, if you are indeed a professional, be good at that too. Climbing up walls and shouting "Come on then, let's have it" to your paying public, is hardly the behaviour of a priviledged, highly paid pro.

So it's ok for those same kids to watch adults acting like idiots? Would it have been acceptable had they been wearing affro wigs & the player was non white.

The players reaction is not acceptable, neither was the childish behavior of the fans, Luton do not need this type of publicity at the moment, if ever.(I don't even know why Luton allowed these fans to be dressed the way they were)
Old 08-01-2008, 10:43 AM

jimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Eye-dee
I agree, and the stewards and officials are supposed to keep an eye on situations that may get out of hand, where were they?
It's not easy to be a steward sometimes.

In all seriousness, unless things have changed since I did it, the policy was to use a "Bermuda Triangle" strategy. More often than not, the "rowdy" element have enjoyed more than a couple of beverages during the course of the day, so rather than wade into a potentially hostile situation (and duly making it worse), the policy was to wait for them to go to the loos and nab them there.

It's surprisingly effective.

(Although, the chaps involved in this incident specifically stayed behind after the match to have a pop. Generally speaking, the stewards wouldn't necessarily be on active watch at that time.)
Old 08-01-2008, 01:01 PM
Illusions, Michael.

Diggers digs in? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiggers digs in? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiggers digs in? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiggers digs in? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiggers digs in? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiggers digs in? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiggers digs in? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiggers digs in? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiggers digs in? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiggers digs in? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiggers digs in? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Carragher better than Ferdinand? What?

"John and Mary had never met. They were like two hummingbirds who had also never met."

"His thoughts tumbled in his head, making and breaking alliances like underpants in a dryer without Cling Free."
Old 08-01-2008, 01:09 PM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Montana
Fair play to JC i say.
Nurse!!!!

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.