Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 13-03-2018, 10:49 AM

legaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalow View Post
Totally agree. He should be prosecuted for dangerous driving or being on the phone whilst driving or whatever. He couldn't exactly plead not guilty. Everyone's seen the evidence!

Not saying I condone the spitting but all 3 individuals come out of this unsavoury incident badly.
Why does the daughter come out of it badly?
Old 13-03-2018, 10:54 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by legaleagle2 View Post
Why does the daughter come out of it badly?
Covered in Carragher’s sputum.

Eugh.

Cricket wanker.
Old 13-03-2018, 10:57 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Covered in Carragher’s sputum.

Eugh.
Most likely traces of gerrard spunk in that too
Old 13-03-2018, 11:06 PM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Excellent analysis really

Old 13-03-2018, 11:08 PM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Expect the Scouse Victim-Bus to go into overdrive this weekend

Old 14-03-2018, 12:02 PM

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Suspended for the rest of the season.

Reviewed at the beginning of next.
Old 14-03-2018, 12:15 PM

hulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is here
He was clearly gobbing at the **** of a Dad. Not a 14 year old girl.
Old 14-03-2018, 04:04 PM
Banned by Moderators

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A scouse scumbag spitting at a Scum Utd scumbag/or bags - what's not to sit back and enjoy at?
Old 14-03-2018, 04:07 PM
Banned by Moderators

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Let them all drown in their own scumbag phlegm.
Old 14-03-2018, 04:11 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purepalace View Post
Suspended for the rest of the season.

Reviewed at the beginning of next.
Allow the dust to settle and then just carry on as normal. Sky dont want to lose him it seems.
Old 14-03-2018, 04:30 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Allow the dust to settle and then just carry on as normal. Sky dont want to lose him it seems.
That is the astonishing thing.
Old 14-03-2018, 07:55 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
He said: "I'm going to speak to the relevant people to ensure something like this never happens again."

Is he going to have his saliva glands removed?
Old 14-03-2018, 08:16 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hulkster View Post
He was clearly gobbing at the **** of a Dad. Not a 14 year old girl.
Great excuse...

The fact that the 14 year old girl was on the window side and in the direct path between him and the dad means he should be let off then?!

Do me a favour.
Old 14-03-2018, 10:28 PM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
I really cannot fathom what has happened here. The dad filming, admittedly all a bit odd anyway but he's only really gone for the standard football "banter" - nothing more than what most football fans put up with on a daily basis at work - let alone what you'd expect a former player and minor celeb might get...but for Carragher to then feel the need to hack up a mouthful of bodily fluid and spit at the bloke is just the oddest overreaction I have ever seen in my life.

If I did that at work tomorrow once someone gives me some stick for being a Palace fan I'd deservedly get thrown out and probably recommended for some form of counselling.
Old 14-03-2018, 10:28 PM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
I really cannot fathom what has happened here. The dad filming, admittedly all a bit odd anyway but he's only really gone for the standard football "banter" - nothing more than what most football fans put up with on a daily basis at work - let alone what you'd expect a former player and minor celeb might get...but for Carragher to then feel the need to hack up a mouthful of bodily fluid and spit at the bloke is just the oddest overreaction I have ever seen in my life.

If I did that at work tomorrow once someone gives me some stick for being a Palace fan I'd deservedly get thrown out and probably recommended for some form of counselling.
Old 16-03-2018, 01:51 PM
Power to the Palace

Skiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Society has turned on ‘one of its own’ apparently...
Old 01-08-2018, 06:50 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Looks like the ‘Saliva Bird’ will be back for the new season. Grolly good show!
Old 02-08-2018, 09:11 AM
face and voice for radio

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
Looks like the ‘Saliva Bird’ will be back for the new season. Grolly good show!

Gobshite would be another description.
Old 02-08-2018, 09:18 AM
Die adler

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Glenndenning retweeted Salford City New kit launch yesterday.

Hashtag integrity & industry.

Interestingly the mighty Salford City are now sponsored by Sky Soccer 6... Wonder how that happened???...

Last edited by Pub Idol; 02-08-2018 at 09:25 AM.
Old 06-08-2018, 07:44 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
What has that got to do with Jamie Carragher?