Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 31-03-2008, 01:51 AM
Soup is good food.

celery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behind
Palace 0 Moan Utd 0

Old 31-03-2008, 01:52 AM
Soup is good food.

celery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behind
Moan moan moan moan moan.
Old 31-03-2008, 01:53 AM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Away Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by celery stick
I agree, Manchester United are wankers.
Worth repeating

Spread the Word
"In memory of your father, Sean" she said.
And when I put the Sam Browne on
she was smiling with the tears.
As she placed the broad black brimmer on my head.
Old 31-03-2008, 01:54 AM
Soup is good food.

Quote:
Originally posted by Away Day Eagle
Worth repeating

Spread the Word
Manchester United are wankers.
Old 31-03-2008, 01:58 AM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Away Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Repeat ad infinitum
Old 31-03-2008, 02:15 AM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Quote:
I remember an away team getting a penalty at Old Trafford.
I think it was Middlesbrough, apparently it was the first pentalty awarded to an away team at Old Trafford since 1807 (BC)
Oh dear Manchester United didnt half moan about it, all the players surrounded the ref telling him he'd got it wrong and ''anyway they were Manchester United and it was Old Trafford and penalties werent given against them there''

Moan moan moan moan moan moan.
Was that at the Stretford End ?
Old 31-03-2008, 03:37 AM

Jonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
I agree. Again.
Old 31-03-2008, 04:08 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
I quite like Man U
Old 31-03-2008, 10:32 AM
Soup is good food.

Quote:
Was that at the Stretford End ?
Yes it was.
Moan moan moan.
Old 31-03-2008, 10:36 AM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

FACT
Old 31-03-2008, 10:38 AM
Soup is good food.

Wanker...

Old 31-03-2008, 10:42 AM
Soup is good food.

Quote:

FACT
Worth repeating.
Old 31-03-2008, 10:49 AM

The Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Wanker...

Made my day
Old 31-03-2008, 10:49 AM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

It appears that only Celery Stick has grasped this principle.

I'll say it again :

Last edited by Away Day Eagle; 31-03-2008 at 10:52 AM.
Old 31-03-2008, 10:55 AM
Soup is good food.

Quote:
It appears that only Celery Stick has grasped this principle.

I'll say it again :

It's pretty obvious really, Manchester United are wankers.
Old 31-03-2008, 01:39 PM
Irish blood English Heart

OscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ronaldo is a joy to watch.
“You ever noticed how people who believe in Creationism look really unevolved? You ever noticed that? Eyes real close together, eyebrow ridges, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day" Yeah, looks like He rushed it.”

Amid concrete and clay, and general decay, nature must still find a way...
Old 31-03-2008, 01:42 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
They are a team of wankers, led by a wanker and supported by wankers. Remember that time Gary Neville dived against Man City, the ref saw it and was having none of it, and Neville properly spat the dummy out, slapping the floor, screaming at the ref, generally having a strop. And all because the ref didn't fall for his cheating. The ••••••• wanker.
Old 31-03-2008, 01:48 PM
Samurai Pie Master

Walrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by OscillateWildly
Yes, but he's a wanker. And I'd rather not care how joyous it is to watch him "doing his stuff."

Wankers.
Old 31-03-2008, 01:48 PM

€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by OscillateWildly
Manu can be a joy to watch. However they are still all wankers
Old 31-03-2008, 05:53 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
W
A
N
K
E
R
SREKNAW
A
N
K
E
R