Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 16-03-2018, 06:55 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Mourinho’s has had a ‘Benitez - the facts’ moment at his press conference this afternoon. An amazing rant that went on and on about ‘heritage’.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Interesting that he moans about the squad he inherited...if memory serves he was almost boasting shortly before the start of the 16/17 season about how he had exactly the squad he wanted, two players for every position, etc etc and so on and so forth
Old 16-03-2018, 07:45 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
I don’t think Man U fans will take this outburst sympatheticly. They are all about their ‘tradition’ ad nauseum. He’s kind of rubbished their past a bit - ok, there recent past , but still think it won’t go down well.

Remember being on the tube on Cup Final day 1990, and this loud mouth Manc being kind of friendly but oozing with arrogance, still getting in his superior dig when he started going on about tradition. ‘You see boys, when you’ve had the history and tradition we’ve had, then you can come back and talk.’

Oh man, i remember standing there thinking, ‘Please God let us beat these arrogant sh*ts’.

Even after the game I recall getting into a conversation with another Man U fan who was
congratulating us on a good performance but then added confidently, ‘But it’ll be like the Brighton replay and we’ll beat you by about 3 or 4 next week.’

Again, I thought...just you wait.
Old 16-03-2018, 07:49 PM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is here
Wankers
Old 17-03-2018, 05:48 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
I’m sitting in a pub and the table behind me is young Australian guys and an old English man. The highlights from last weekends games are on the Tele and one of the young guys asks the old guy is he supports moan u. His reply was this (I’m not kidding)

I’m from Doncaster so I grew up support Doncaster rovers but now I support *the wankers because of The BERLIN plane disaster

Even my Aussie mates laughed at him

P.s wankers
Old 17-03-2018, 06:29 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydney eagle View Post
I’m sitting in a pub and the table behind me is young Australian guys and an old English man. The highlights from last weekends games are on the Tele and one of the young guys asks the old guy is he supports moan u. His reply was this (I’m not kidding)

I’m from Doncaster so I grew up support Doncaster rovers but now I support *the wankers because of The BERLIN plane disaster

Even my Aussie mates laughed at him

P.s wankers
I believe The Berlin air disaster is the lesser known of the Man U air
disasters. After a particularly gruelling European tie in the city, Fergie was de-stressing, flying his remote control aeroplane around the hotel, when it tragically collided with Steve Bruce’s face.
Old 17-03-2018, 08:10 AM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
To be fair the Berlin air disaster took my breath away.
Old 17-03-2018, 08:48 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Roaring trade in half-and-half merchandise this weekend.

WANKERS!!

The lot of them!!
Old 17-03-2018, 09:08 AM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipe View Post

Old 17-03-2018, 12:49 PM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I’m old enough to get that😂
Old 21-03-2018, 12:32 PM

Dj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Embarrassing wankers

Member of the Jordan Mutch fan club.
Old 21-03-2018, 01:42 PM

Pikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj 784 View Post
Embarrassing wankers
Now that is embarrassing, song sheets lol Says it all really
"That’s the problem with these pre-planned celebrations. You can send out the invitations, arrange the play list, tailor the entire occasion for your guest of honour and it can still all fall flat. Crystal Palace are the worst kind of people to invite to share your revelry."
Old 21-03-2018, 01:57 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Requested by a fans' forum, FFS. Have they no shame?
Old 21-03-2018, 02:35 PM

bestperch has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bestperch has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bestperch has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bestperch has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bestperch has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bestperch has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bestperch has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bestperch has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bestperch has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bestperch has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bestperch has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Embarrassing wankers
Following in the steps of the award winning, trend setting seaweed.
Old 21-03-2018, 02:54 PM

palace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
WANKERS
Old 21-03-2018, 03:00 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Embarrassing wankers
Oh my gawd !! As bad, actually worse than the seaweeds

Wankers.
Old 21-03-2018, 05:10 PM

Looking forward to catching up with my wanker brother in law at a family gathering in a couple of weeks.

"Shall I sing a song for you??"
Old 21-03-2018, 05:16 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Oh my, ******* wankers
Old 21-03-2018, 05:24 PM

Braders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is here
Wankers!!
Old 21-03-2018, 05:52 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Looking forward to catching up with my wanker brother in law at a family gathering in a couple of weeks.

"Shall I sing a song for you??"
Please, please print those words out so he can join in....
Old 21-03-2018, 06:52 PM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is here
Songs ???
Apart from Glory glory and the one about *****na, I never knew they had any.
Hope they have songsheets printed in Japanese, Korean & Cantonese for the tourist customers.