Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 11-11-2009, 02:46 PM
looking to curl one!!!!

Dingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Tottenham

Are c*nts.

Following on from (and inspired by the success of) the Man U are w*nkers thread, i've decided to start this thread dedicated to one of the few clubs who piss me off as much as the w*nkers from Manchester.

Tottenham: Despicable club with sh*tty, w*nkstaining, deluded fans. Absolute c*nts.

Discuss.

Last edited by Dingle; 11-11-2009 at 07:25 PM.
Old 11-11-2009, 03:03 PM

CommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingle
Are c*nts.

Following on from (and inspired by the success of) the Man U are w*nkers thread, i've decided to start this thread dedicated to one of the few clubs who piss me off as much as the w*nkers from Manchester.

Tottenham: Despisable club with sh*tty, w*nkstaining, deluded fans. Absolute c*nts.

Discuss.
I like Spurs
Old 11-11-2009, 03:05 PM
Palace chic

kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
They ain't too bad, my Dad's a big Spurs fan.
Old 11-11-2009, 03:52 PM
Lurker

sirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is here
I'm with Dingle. C#nts!
Old 11-11-2009, 04:03 PM

Skin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is here
Bunch of wankers whose sense of self importance is only rivalled by their incompetance in challenging the top 4, also a self appointed 'massive club' despite having done nothing to justify that claim for the last few decades.

I'm happy they have a decent side now as it'll make it all the more funny when it inevitablly falls to pieces.....my bet is a few months after 'arry leaves they find a big hole in their finances....it'll be a sheer coincidence of course, just as it was at Soton and Pompey.
Old 11-11-2009, 04:08 PM

limited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin Up
Bunch of wankers whose sense of self importance is only rivalled by their incompetance in challenging the top 4, also a self appointed 'massive club' despite having done nothing to justify that claim for the last few decades.

I'm happy they have a decent side now as it'll make it all the more funny when it inevitablly falls to pieces.....my bet is a few months after 'arry leaves they find a big hole in their finances....it'll be a sheer coincidence of course, just as it was at Soton and Pompey.
Well said. Even well before the Bostock stuff, I hated 'em. Fans with delusions of grandeur who think they are a top 4 club in waiting. How I laughed when the Arse just strolled past 'em the other week in the norf London derby. Manure, the Chavs and Spurs are a trinity of evil.

Last edited by limited_edition; 11-11-2009 at 04:15 PM.
Old 11-11-2009, 04:12 PM

CommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I hate Arsenal with a passion which makes me like Spurs a little bit. My Dad is also a Spurs fan.
Old 11-11-2009, 04:15 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is here
Spurs are *****. End of.

Im sure my spud mates will have 'this is the year' on their grave stones.

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 11-11-2009, 04:15 PM

PALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hate them more than pretty much most other than Chelsea. About the same as Man Utd.
Old 11-11-2009, 04:17 PM

Aaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I prefer Arsenal to Spurs. When you see the way there kids play it makes me feel that it wouldn't have hurt s much if John Bostock had ended up there.

Also as much as I think Manchester United are wankers I think sides like Chelsea, Tottenham, Cardiff, Bristol and Charlton are not far off them.
Old 11-11-2009, 04:18 PM

eagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Old 11-11-2009, 04:18 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
Where is RichDeniro when you need him? That picture sums up Spurs perfectly.
Old 11-11-2009, 04:24 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleSE24
Where is RichDeniro when you need him? That picture sums up Spurs perfectly.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! The picture's disappeared: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 11-11-2009, 04:31 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! The picture's disappeared: To view the link you have to Register or Login
It's still his avatar so it does still exist...
Old 11-11-2009, 06:36 PM

eaglesfan86 can hear the fans-a-chantingeaglesfan86 can hear the fans-a-chantingeaglesfan86 can hear the fans-a-chantingeaglesfan86 can hear the fans-a-chantingeaglesfan86 can hear the fans-a-chantingeaglesfan86 can hear the fans-a-chantingeaglesfan86 can hear the fans-a-chanting
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommercialStone
I hate Arsenal with a passion which makes me like Spurs a little bit. My Dad is also a Spurs fan.
Why do you hate Arsenal? Is it down to your Dad or other reasons? I personally like Arsenal, mainly because I enjoy watching them play. This To view the link you have to Register or Login so far actually thinks they are learning the winning mentality too ..... how can you not like the English version of Barcelona?!

As for Spurs, I hate them. Always have done. I like that they have plenty of young English players, but it is their fans.... the ones I know always bang on about the 'year ending in 1' rubbish and how they will be top four this season.

Not going to happen!!
Old 11-11-2009, 06:46 PM

The Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Spurs fans have always been very arrogant and strut around with big club pretentions. For a side who's best example of their youth policy being Glenn Hoddle there is little doubt that they remain one of the most notorious cheque book clubs going. I regularly enjoy watching them get shafted by Arsenal and anyone one else.
Old 11-11-2009, 06:54 PM
looking to curl one!!!!

Dingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommercialStone
I don't mind Arsenal. They play good football and despite poaching youngsters, at least they play and develop them, unlike those c*nts from White Heart Lane who were ripped to shreds by the Arsenal youngsters the other week.

Every season Spurs' fans say: "This will be our year to break into the top 4. We've now got a better squad than Arsenal. Yada yada yada."

C*nts
Old 11-11-2009, 07:05 PM
SHUT IT SLAG

Location: We're the Sweeney son, and we haven't had any dinner
Jack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
'It's lucky for Spurs when the year ends in 1'

Christ. Is that how they measure success?
The president of the Commission Mr. Delors said at press conference the other day that he wanted the European Parliament to be the democratic body of the community, he wanted the Commission to be the Executive and he wanted the Council of Ministers to be the Senate.

No. No. No.

Margaret Thatcher
Speech in Houses of Parliament
30th October 1990
Old 11-11-2009, 07:12 PM
criostal lùchairt

Scotland's No9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScotland's No9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScotland's No9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScotland's No9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScotland's No9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScotland's No9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScotland's No9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScotland's No9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScotland's No9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScotland's No9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScotland's No9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I don't mind Arsenal. They play good football and despite poaching youngsters, at least they play and develop them
I used to think like this until my Arsenal supporting in laws (Kent born and bred I hasten to add, although in their defence at least they go) started trying to curry favour with my 5 year old son - teaching him songs, putting an Arsenal scarf on him etc - now I take great delight in seeing them lose and fail.

Also the vast majority of their fans are just as much wankers as Man Utd, Liverpool and more recent Chelsea fans - glory hunting scum. Arrogance personified, and revelling in the fact that "everyone loves us because we play such great football", "marbled halls", "history" etc - **** off you *****. I can't wait for Wenger to leave.

Spurs? Deluded fans - yes; wasting young bought in talent - yes, but I much prefer White Hart Lane to Highbury and (my impression of as I've not been) the "Emirates" (see what I mean?)

Last edited by Scotland's No9; 11-11-2009 at 07:17 PM.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:13 PM
SHUT IT SLAG

Location: We're the Sweeney son, and we haven't had any dinner
Jack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I don't mind Arsenal.s
They stole our 2 best ever players.

F*ck Arsenal and all who sail in her.
The president of the Commission Mr. Delors said at press conference the other day that he wanted the European Parliament to be the democratic body of the community, he wanted the Commission to be the Executive and he wanted the Council of Ministers to be the Senate.

No. No. No.

Margaret Thatcher
Speech in Houses of Parliament
30th October 1990