Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 12-12-2009, 06:47 PM

limited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst
Beaten at home by a promoted side (where have we heard that before)

Yup, it's their year again.
Only just over a year till the year ends in a one. Silly me, they won sweet FA in 2001.
Old 12-12-2009, 07:05 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchie
03.03.1990 Tottenham Hotspur 0-1 Crystal Palace

Lineker and Gascoigne kiss my arse

If I had the wings of a sparrow,
If I had the arse of a crow,
I'd fly over Tottenham tomorrow,
And s**t on the b*stards below
I was there in the Main Stand. Happy Days !
Old 12-12-2009, 07:06 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
My brother supports Spurs and anyone playing Palace. I hate Spurs more than anyone on earth !

Everytime Palace lose I get a gloatey text and vice versa
Old 13-12-2009, 01:30 AM

kayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
beaten by Wolves at Shite Hart Lane...........

hahahahahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahahah!
Old 13-12-2009, 08:49 AM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
In a sea of football gloom,this result and the one at old trafford,gave me some comfort.
Old 05-05-2010, 12:33 PM
looking to curl one!!!!

Dingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thought i'd bump this thread to remind everyone that Spurs are still absolute c*nts. Hope Man City destroy them tonight. I find Spurs fans unsufferable when they haven't got Champions League footy to gloat about. I dread to think how bad they'd become if they actually made the Champions League.

Also, well done on continuing Bostock's development. From a player that was being courted by Barcelona and every other big club in the world two years ago to a player that hasn't played a monment of League footy since you bought him. Your ability to develop young talent is a f*cking disgrace.
Old 05-05-2010, 12:50 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
If Spurs hit 4th, then the chances of Bostock playing are 0.
Old 05-05-2010, 12:57 PM
chemical olympics

humpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
i cant stand them

What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof. Christopher Hitchens
Old 05-05-2010, 01:19 PM
Dougie 21/03/2007

milky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I f*cking hate Sp*rs
Old 05-05-2010, 01:28 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
i will be cheering on Citeh tonight,

i ******* hate spurs
Old 05-05-2010, 01:31 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Note the Bostock/ Routledge references. Its not just us saying it
Old 05-05-2010, 01:35 PM
Registered Offender

palacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bigger wankers than UTD
Old 05-05-2010, 01:40 PM

canveycpfc was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlscanveycpfc was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlscanveycpfc was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlscanveycpfc was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlscanveycpfc was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlscanveycpfc was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlscanveycpfc was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlscanveycpfc was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlscanveycpfc was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlscanveycpfc was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlscanveycpfc was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
My second favourite team is always the one who plays those absolute ***** tittenham,come on City do us all a favour and shut those deluded toss pots up
Old 06-05-2010, 02:14 PM
Slip it!

Abjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just been told by a Spurs fan [who never goes] that I'm the one with delusions of grandeur, because I put on twitter "great, cue four months of Spurs fans gushing about Europe".

Not exactly sure how that makes me think Palace are about to conquer the world, but there we go.

**** that team and its fans. You wait for this next season: THE YEAR ENDS IN ONE NEXT YEAR, WE'RE GONNA WIN THE CHAMPION'S LEAGUE.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:17 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is here
They still have to qualify first, and if teams like Arsenal and Liverpool sometimes make hard work of it they might not even get through.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:25 PM
looking to curl one!!!!

Dingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle
They still have to qualify first, and if teams like Arsenal and Liverpool sometimes make hard work of it they might not even get through.
The only silver lining in last nights result is that they still have to qualify but it still means of having to put up with a Summer of gloating Spurs fans before they're hopefully knocked out. I'm just praying to the footballing gods that Man City go on another spending spree, beating Tottenham to all their Summer targets and then get 4th next year, meaning Tottenham's Champions League status only lasts one season.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:25 PM

WALDO69 is loud, is proud, is PalaceWALDO69 is loud, is proud, is PalaceWALDO69 is loud, is proud, is PalaceWALDO69 is loud, is proud, is PalaceWALDO69 is loud, is proud, is PalaceWALDO69 is loud, is proud, is PalaceWALDO69 is loud, is proud, is PalaceWALDO69 is loud, is proud, is Palace
I never realised i had so many spurs supporting mates...they all came out the woodwork last night!!
Cant wait for them to get knocked out in the qualifying round!!
Redknapp can do one aswell....saying how city have brought their way there....Spurs spend more than most!!
Buying up every promising english youngster in the hope they turn good!!
W.ANKERS
Old 06-05-2010, 02:29 PM

hilairehair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethilairehair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethilairehair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethilairehair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethilairehair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethilairehair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethilairehair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethilairehair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethilairehair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethilairehair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethilairehair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Out in the qualifying round on away goals to Rapid Vienna (or the equivalent) is my prediction....
Old 06-05-2010, 02:56 PM
ho hum

Big Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by hilairehair
Out in the qualifying round on away goals to Rapid Vienna (or the equivalent) is my prediction....
At which point 'Arry will moan about his players being tired from the world cup and it's not fair they have so many injuries and the world is against him.

I have loads of Spurs mates. One of them actually goes!
Old 06-05-2010, 06:07 PM

hilairehair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethilairehair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethilairehair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethilairehair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethilairehair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethilairehair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethilairehair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethilairehair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethilairehair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethilairehair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethilairehair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Fella

I have loads of Spurs mates. One of them actually goes!
I have a fair few. None of them go. Went and sat with them in a leicester pub last night. One of them got drunk at the end and started going on about how they'd reached Europe on a shoestring. Much piss taking from myself and his girlfriend ensued.