Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 14-11-2010, 10:20 PM

Gooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom's Old Man
Quite right too. What were they supposed to do, give them a standing ovation?
Oh come off it. That's their first defeat at home in the league for about a zillion years and the stupid ignorant ***** were booing?!!!

******* twats don't deserve top-flight football, never mind the galaxy of stars they're used to watching.

******* joke club. Pathetic.
Old 15-11-2010, 12:29 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
I ******* hate Chelscum with a passion, summed it up for me what they are as a club and their fans when I overheard someone on a tram from Wimbledon to New Addington "yeah I'm just on my way back from there now, left 10 minutes into the second half" wankers!

Last edited by Shipp Ahoy!; 15-11-2010 at 12:59 AM.
Old 15-11-2010, 12:38 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
The players must have done it for Ray Wilkins
Old 15-11-2010, 12:39 AM
Banned by Moderators

SE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
ha ha ,loved it, beaten at stamford dump by the mackems. pure football heaven.
chelsea clinton gets more respect than chelsea fc
Old 15-11-2010, 12:57 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Old 15-11-2010, 01:15 AM

bexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki

All the chelski fans I know on facebook were having mental breakdowns by the end of the game (obv. whilst watching the game on sky).
Old 15-11-2010, 01:31 AM
Banned by Moderators

SE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
and this journalist may live to eat his words
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 20-11-2010, 04:20 PM
Banned by Moderators

ha ha , chelsea losing at birmingham. there is a god, he loves us all
Old 20-11-2010, 05:55 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is here
HA HA...

As Merson puts it... "Chelsea's woos continue"
Old 20-11-2010, 06:12 PM
Banned by Moderators

i bet ray wilkins is pissing himself laughing
Old 20-11-2010, 09:56 PM

AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC
Marvellous fayre
Old 21-11-2010, 01:41 AM

Staines Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStaines Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStaines Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStaines Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStaines Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStaines Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStaines Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStaines Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStaines Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStaines Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStaines Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE19_denizen
Very much so
Old 21-11-2010, 09:41 AM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
The game was on live in the pub and a few Cheque-ski supporters rolled in, stormed out at the end though
I really hope that the other 'smaller' clubs can prove that it's not all about how much money you have and that football will always win through
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 21-11-2010, 09:42 AM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE19_denizen
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 21-11-2010, 12:03 PM

AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC
Just seen the stats from the Birmingham V Chelsea game

Possession: Birm 39% / Chelsea 61%
Attempts on target: Birm 1 /Chelsea 10
Attempts off target: Birm 0 / Chelsea 15
Corners: Birm 4 / Chelsea 16

Makes it all the more funnier they lost!
Old 21-11-2010, 12:28 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
Deep Joy

Old 21-11-2010, 09:43 PM
Out Here In The Fields

petertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mrs PT11 is Chelsea..........
Old 21-11-2010, 09:52 PM
looking to curl one!!!!

Dingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Huge rumours doing the rounds that Ancelotti has resigned. Please be true!!!
Old 21-11-2010, 10:00 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingle
Huge rumours doing the rounds that Ancelotti has resigned. Please be true!!!
I think it came from this twitterer:

BluesChronicle Dan Levene
Astounding revelation about Carlo Ancelotti's position at Chelsea to come tonight: follow here for more.

Who has since twatted:

Dan Levene
BluesChronicle Dan Levene
To calm people down a bit: the revelation is NOT that Carlo Ancelotti is going anywhere. Got that OK? Phew.

Werner Herzog
Old 22-11-2010, 01:43 AM
Banned by Moderators

Chelsea. often feted as a south london club and they aren't even south of the river.
i've never met a nice chelsea fan, nor a clever one