Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 07-02-2012, 04:40 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
AFC CROYDON ATHLETIC

Dear Colleagues,

A new club

We had an extremely good meeting yesterday and there was great turn out.

It has been agreed that we will form a new Club, subject to the approval of the FA, called AFC Croydon Athletic and look to join a league and be playing ready for the 2012/13 season. There is lots to do and a small management committee has been appointed and interim constitution adopted.

Work very much starts now and there is a lot to do but we must also start to sign up those who want to join. I am therefore attaching a membership form for you to download, fill in and return to me together with the agreed membership fee of £25 per annum. This can be sent to me at the address below with a cheque made payable to "Rams Army" (who are looking after the money whilst we establish our own bank account). You can transfer the money to their account direct and email your form back to me if you wish.

It really is important that we get some money in as there are some start up costs etc that will need to be paid and it is important that we turn our enthusiasm into members if the club is going to be successful. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Life Members

If there is anyone who is able to invest some more money then there is an opportunity to sign up for life membership. Life Membership is calculated at 30 x annual membership (£750). There are no additional privileges conferred on a life member other than not having to renew their membership every year. If anyone is interested then let me know and I will forward you the appropriate application form.

Help needed

Although you weren't able to attend yesterday we know that you still have an interest in our club. If you know someone who might also want to join then please feel free to print off a copy of the form and pass it on. Also a thank you to those who have volunteered to help out in some way or another. If you feel you can be of assistance in some way then please contact me.

Regards

--------------------------------
Paul Smith
Interim Management Committee
AFC Croydon Athletic
paulsmith-cafc@live.co.uk
Telephone: 07930 677512

AFC Croydon Athletic
c/o 57 Alton Road
Croydon
CR0 4LZ
Old 07-02-2012, 04:49 PM
Mmm, Flaming Burgers

BBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

Here are my own minutes from last nights meeting:

Croydon Athletic Meeting at Selhurst Evangelical Church

1) After a few words from Rob Pickering, the Club Chaplain who was hosting (very ably with tea, coffee & biscuits) for FREE, Paul Smith gave a presentation as to the challenges ahead. He paid tribute to Darren Geddes (Palace fan) who still continues to run the U.16's and Davina Blake U.13's who have reached the Tandridge Shield Final.

2) Any re-formed 'phoenix' Club would automatically drop 2 Divisions which would place it at Set 7 in the League Ladder. It would mean no Academy and The Rams' well renowned set up has switched to Whyteleafe, who in turn would lose it should they drop a level this season. Spoke to Darren afterwards who has been working with the Academy for 9 seasons and reckons they have only ever had 2 bookings in that time! I'll check that with him. Set 7 offers 2 alternative, Leagues we could enter - more of which, later.

3) Thanks went out to Dickson Gill of Croydon who offered the Club House at The Arena, plus free admission to C.A. S/T holders and to Merstham who are offering free admission for the last 3 home games for S/T where you'll be able to see 1/2 the disbanded team! There was a sad moment of reflection when Paul talked about Keith Tuckey's untimely demise and the new owner Majeed coming in.

4) Paul S. has met with the Council's Chief Exec and is very confident that there would be no hitches with the ground, though he pointed out that the 2 previously interested parties in taking over the Club stalled as they wanted to commercially (in Sporting terms) exploit the adjacent area to the ground that the Council weren't happy to accommodate. This could still be used by the Club's Teams - it helps the Council as the upkeep would be taken care of, but the lease would be for the ground only.

5) The pitch is in rude health, not having been played on, but the Club house, score board etc have been stripped. The Club is in Shaliza Majeed's (sp.) name and Croydon Council has had a winding up order for the co. over the last 14 months. To most people's knowledge, she has never even been to the ground. Bailiff's were more regular visitors than fans' and had to be fended off on a regular basis. This situation however is ongoing and at present, CC has not been able to gain access, which it would now need to do in order to hand over the keys to a 'new' tenant! They would also have to make the place 'fit for purpose'for any new usage.

6) This is obviously open to wide interpretation, but the thorny costs of running the Club were then covered. With a fast closing deadline to fill all criteria closing in, there are some harsh realities to face. The previous debt (pre-MM, I think it was meant) was £110,000 whereas now it is debt free which is the best news. Any business plan would need to factor in a certain amount of fixed costs...these are the rough figures that will need to be considered:

25-50K Ground and Premises
8K Lease with Council - to be negotiated drastically downwards. It was pointed out that Welling pay a peppercorn of £200 per season.
3K Business Rates
12K Water and Electric
3K Insurance / Liability
5-20K Other Costs (Referees 3.5-4K alone)
3-10K Other other costs Fax / Printers

The art is in getting volunteers and services / equipment as close to FREE as possible. The above does not include a single wage and certainly NO money for playing staff. Already an offer was on the table to use one of the two reclaimed tractors, which is over 5 years old, for £100 a month, so with some possible practical help from local businesses, plus of course CPFC, some of these figures would soon start looking far less daunting. Ken Fisher has manfully fulfilled the duties of groundsman over the last few years with able help from Graham amongst others, so a lot of the infrastructure is well in place and ready to roll again, but fresh volunteers would be highly desirable.

7) Bob Langford came in at this stage and was later quizzed about getting a squad of twenty together for nothing which he was confident was more than achievable. It was mentioned by myself that the catchment area and wide reputation of the Academy was one of the Club's biggest assets. Steve O'Connell also attended (in a total of 30) and similarly a Palace fan with the board's ear, saying that because of the geographical location, the Mayor (who he is an adviser to) would be keen to support the work being done with youngsters in the locale. As stated, the Academy would have to wait until 2 promotions, but the other youth teams could continue unhindered, maintaining the good Croydon name.

8) Then Paul came to realistic income. The good will from the 100 or so Danish supporters (of which 12 had already stated a wish to still be involved), but the figures presently offered seem far from 'fixed' (apologies for the term!). Estimates include:

Members Club £25 - more / less? I argues for less and try and grow a fan base. 50would bring in £1,250
Maybe Life Memberships £750 was mentioned but not sure if that was for 1 or as a total
Gate income was £7,500 for the Season, not including 10 S/T holders, although a lower level would include lower income
A 200 Club was mentioned at £5 a month. This is obviously a strongly considered option at £5 per moth, but then £3K was allied to it which lost me totally (5 X 12) X 200 = £12K
The Bar License does cost money, but there was a £10K contribution to the Club from bar profits, so this is no doubt a biggie in terms of hire for Private Parties and Hospitality etc. If it could be be ever more professionally exploited, this could act as a major catalyst
Pitch and ground hire. Whyteleafe share and play games on Sunday and still struggle
The Rams have never had a sponsor. This potentially could be addressed. A minimum figure was quoted but I won't put it here as it's one of those pieces of string. I mentioned an idea of mine to Paul afterwards which he seemed to think was viable and would change this dramatically.

9) In the 54 (before 31st March) days left to decide, there are three fairly big decisions to make; these would all presumable be resolved at an inaugural AGM in April (not sure of the final deadline time frame neededon some):

The name. Paul stated the London F.A. who a new Club could affiliate with (or the Surrey F.A. equally) 'had grown tired' of AFC's. Hardly a solid reason for refusal and although he himself seemed reticent would give AFC Croydon Athletic a try. The name, colours and ground are surely the strongest assets a new Club would have. None of the others appearing on the screen gave any confidence I must say:
Croydon Rovers, Croydon Borough (already in use), Croydon Albion (never!!!) - Shasha Khan (green activist and loyal Ram likes Croydon City). If it were to happen over the Summer I'd think would make very sensible commercial sense. Another, Croydon Rams makes sense and also Atletico Croydon has a ring to it...maybe better than my own Real Croydon (RCFC). It's all for another day and split the room asunder during the short debate anyway!!! A large membership could decide. Which brings me to...

What form would the Club take. Lewes are a Community Benefit Society. The Members Club Trustees would regardless form the New Club as a Company Limited by Guarantees appointing an interim Director and Management Committee and adopting an interim Rules and Constitution. After resolving to affiliate to the London F.A. (seems the preferred route) the New Club would seek League Membership There are two options here, which I will include my own thoughts on.

Geographically, the Club are slap bang in the middle of the Kent Invicta League (to the East) and Combined Counties (to the West). No view was given as to which was preferable or the pros and cons either way, but for me there is only one way to go. Newly formed Guernsey play in the Combined Counties and are a real role model to emulate: To view the link you have to Register or Login they currently get over 50% of the entire divisions attendances and take a massive away following wherever they play. The glamours out West as far as I can see.

10) It was voted unanimously by those there to proceed with the intention of forming a newly formed Phoenix Club with

Darren Geddes (Youth)
Paul Pickering (Rams Army)
Alan Powell
Barbara Powell
Paul Smith
Peter Smith

on the committee with the possibility of others joining. The open debate continued which I didn't take notes on but have tried to incorporate necessary salient points here within the context of my write up. Hope it all seems relatively clear and straight forward. Quiz me on anything the needs further clarification, or by all means correct me should I have got anything anyone knows is wrong or inaccurate.

7 weeks to join Set 7 - magnifico.

Join the Rams Army web-site - I'd suggest with your BBS name and let's show we really do care for ground roots football. This is the Phoenix Club we were nearly forced to form ourselves. Now we have a practical possibility en-mass of putting it into practise. Get involved all. Could be a great deal of spare time fun.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:00 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 07-02-2012, 05:00 PM

Shadow Knight knows where the wild roses growShadow Knight knows where the wild roses growShadow Knight knows where the wild roses growShadow Knight knows where the wild roses growShadow Knight knows where the wild roses growShadow Knight knows where the wild roses growShadow Knight knows where the wild roses growShadow Knight knows where the wild roses growShadow Knight knows where the wild roses growShadow Knight knows where the wild roses growShadow Knight knows where the wild roses grow
Great post of the minutes there.

When the name options came up I have to be honest I was a little annoyed. Rangers, Rovers, Wanderers, Albion? Seriously?

Athletico Croydon does sound good, I have to admit. Though Real Croydon has its merits......makes us sound.....like Real Madrid. My own idea was a Scandinavian translation of either rams (væddere, værer) or athletic (atletisk). Help form a stronger bond with the 100 or so Danish fans and our few die hard Norwegian fans. It would also give us a proper excuess to wear viking hats

But being serious. It will be tough to get this done in 54 days. We have to do a fair bit work, but I know if we pool our resources we can do it.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:10 PM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good news.

Is the squad still together? Or will they be reforming with new players? Which, if the case could it be possible if you keep us in the know in regards to trialling etc etc. Thanks
Old 07-02-2012, 05:10 PM
Palace/Panionios

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhynoeagle
Good news.

Is the squad still together? Or will they be reforming with new players? Which, if the case could it be possible if you keep us in the know in regards to trialling etc etc. Thanks

New players
Old 07-02-2012, 05:13 PM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by waddoneagle
New players
Promising What direction shall I look in to see about trialling?
Old 07-02-2012, 05:15 PM
Palace/Panionios

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhynoeagle
Promising What direction shall I look in to see about trialling?
Paul Smith
AFC Croydon Athletic

AFC Croydon Athletic
c/o 57 Alton Road
Croydon
CR0 4LZ
Old 07-02-2012, 05:19 PM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

Quote:
Originally Posted by waddoneagle
Paul Smith
AFC Croydon Athletic

AFC Croydon Athletic
c/o 57 Alton Road
Croydon
CR0 4LZ
Old 07-02-2012, 05:21 PM

moverman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmoverman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmoverman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmoverman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmoverman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmoverman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmoverman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmoverman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmoverman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmoverman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmoverman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I can play left midfield or sweeper for a few games if you're stuck...
Old 07-02-2012, 05:22 PM
Hello Dave!

Location: The Pandemonium Carnival, Coming to a town near you...soon!
Edenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good luck Waddon Eagle!!!
Old 07-02-2012, 05:23 PM
Palace/Panionios

Quote:
Originally Posted by moverman
I can play left midfield or sweeper for a few games if you're stuck...
Old 07-02-2012, 05:24 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
In order to stand a chance you are going to have to get the rent to the Council down by the look of it. A properly constituted comunity club may be able to manage that - considering you maintain and manage the surrounding area it would be worthwhile the Council letting you have it for very little as long as it continues to be maintained.

And if you need someone to look over any lease for you at no cost let me know.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:55 PM
Palace/Panionios

To view the link you have to Register or Login

£25 to become a member to start a new club
Old 07-02-2012, 05:56 PM
Mmm, Flaming Burgers

BBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Knight
Great post of the minutes there.

When the name options came up I have to be honest I was a little annoyed. Rangers, Rovers, Wanderers, Albion? Seriously?

Athletico Croydon does sound good, I have to admit. Though Real Croydon has its merits......makes us sound.....like Real Madrid. My own idea was a Scandinavian translation of either rams (væddere, værer) or athletic (atletisk). Help form a stronger bond with the 100 or so Danish fans and our few die hard Norwegian fans. It would also give us a proper excuess to wear viking hats

But being serious. It will be tough to get this done in 54 days. We have to do a fair bit work, but I know if we pool our resources we can do it.
The Real is the fact its in the north, so can be pronounced (and meant) the English way, with the catchphrase Keep It Real (but pronounced Ray-al), which could be an all encompassing philosophy behind the new Club.

Lots of work. Very little time. Get involved all. I trust offers such as sw16's can be picked up and acted upon. Join the message board and make sure serious discussion and debate gets going there...
Old 07-02-2012, 06:33 PM
Ale Enthusiast

Absolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Good luck with all of this guys, as I'm semi-involved in a Village side I know a football club is an expensive thing to run even at the lowest of levels!

Could you bring back the old Croydon Common name?
Old 07-02-2012, 06:42 PM
Banned by Moderators

PalaceNI : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceNI : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceNI : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceNI : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceNI : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceNI : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceNI : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceNI : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceNI : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceNI : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceNI : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm more than happy to play if you fly me in and out...
Old 07-02-2012, 08:24 PM
Multum in parvo

Lee Farmie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee Farmie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee Farmie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee Farmie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee Farmie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee Farmie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee Farmie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee Farmie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee Farmie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee Farmie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee Farmie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If the expectation is to play at Step 7, you won't be considering the Combined Counties League surely? It only goes to Step 6.
Old 07-02-2012, 08:59 PM

HurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Farmie
If the expectation is to play at Step 7, you won't be considering the Combined Counties League surely? It only goes to Step 6.
They're changing the league structur a bit. Basically splicing the Combined Counties, Kent County and Sussex County into 2 divisions. Something like London + South and London South West I think? Not sure exactly how it's gonna work.

Would be well up for trialling if I didn't live in Sussex
Old 07-02-2012, 09:03 PM
I belong to Yo.

squelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Tempted to trial.