Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 19-03-2014, 12:53 AM
Burbs Palace

Typical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
Lets face it, being black has not stopped him having a bigger ego about his ability than the likes of Lampard, Beckham, Gerrard and an endless list of people who could be England captain. Ashley Cole, a great footballer, will hopefully not stoop so low in a few years when trying to sell his autobiography. Really don't get why he is being given time on breakfast TV to sell his autobiography?
The truth is no one buys Ashley Cole biographies
Old 19-03-2014, 01:01 AM
Burbs Palace

Typical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The only Captain Sol has a right to criticize is Beckham. He got the captaincy so often and for so long for marketing reasons. At a stretch one. Could say Beckham wouldn't have been a worldwide iconic brand if he was a black man but that is a different story
Old 24-02-2018, 09:39 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Upset again. This time because he wasn’t given the Oxford job. Sol believes he is 'one of the greatest minds in football' and is 'being wasted because of a lack of experience'.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 24-02-2018, 09:54 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Did he really say that? It sounds like a Eubankism. He probably said something like “I’ve worked with a lot of the greatest minds in Football” and media has twisted it.

If he did say that in a interview, I can see why a club like Oxford May pass on him.

He is still a Tory ****
Old 24-02-2018, 10:13 AM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Did he really say that? It sounds like a Eubankism. He probably said something like “I’ve worked with a lot of the greatest minds in Football” and media has twisted it.

If he did say that in a interview, I can see why a club like Oxford May pass on him.

He is still a Tory ****
One of the chaps on The Football Ramble heard about this as well and couldn't believe it at first so investigated. Sol really did say he is one of the greatest minds in football. There is also a video on the internet of him looking dead into the camera talking about how normal he is. A very, very strange man.
Old 24-02-2018, 10:27 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post

He is still a Tory ****
It was on sky. He was saying he doesn't want to start too low in football as a manager as he'll be wasted as he's one of the greatest minds in football. He did actually say it, no spin
Old 24-02-2018, 11:04 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
I feel little sorry for him as he does have a vast amount of experience to offer the game, but lets be honest he comes across as a bit of a self absorbed twat, that would be difficult to be around for any length of time.

For the sake of his ego it is lucky he is black as he can blame his lack of career opportunities on that and not on his personality.
Old 24-02-2018, 11:06 AM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Shame that this tosser overshadows the fact that there is a problem for black managers getting a chance.
Old 24-02-2018, 11:13 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
It was on sky. He was saying he doesn't want to start too low in football as a manager as he'll be wasted as he's one of the greatest minds in football. He did actually say it, no spin

Fair enough. Sounds like he needs someone close to him to explain that he comes across as a prick.
Old 24-02-2018, 03:01 PM

garronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is here
He has issues.
Old 25-02-2018, 04:53 AM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betray
He's a lunatic.