Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 07-09-2014, 02:31 AM
Vikings Fan

Jaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is here
Oh Tony Pulis, What have you done?

Isn't about time we started one of these too? I personally think he will eventually regret his decision to walk out
Old 07-09-2014, 02:36 AM
STOP MOCKING MY SPRELLING

brooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaserob View Post
Isn't about time we started one of these too? I personally think he will eventually regret his decision to walk out
You kidding? The first club that sacks their manager and is in the relegation zone will ring him up and he'll negotiate a sweet deal and bonus to help them avoid relegation.

I'd love to be in the relegation consultation business considering how much money is at stake in the PL every year.
Old 07-09-2014, 04:42 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
A worthy thread imo. I reckon the reason he was arguing with his missus is because he is so stubborn that he wouldn't even listen to her.

Sorry Tony but you ****ed up here, Palace have more potential than Stoke but you couldn't see it. I know SP can be hard to work with but he is a clever sod who knows his onions, you should've stayed and proved yourself.
Old 07-09-2014, 08:16 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
I reckon he'll end up at the Pooper Hoopers and find his relegation record looking like Coventry City's: had a long spell but when it goes tits up, it really goes.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 07-09-2014, 08:22 AM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Think he will end up at QPR too but he would keep them up.
Old 07-09-2014, 08:55 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
Think he will end up at QPR too but he would keep them up.
I actually don't think he will.

QPR are busy trying to tie Harry down to a new deal and seem determined to stick with him and not go back to the old sack the manager every three months route.

Then again a few weeks in the relegation zone could change that
Old 07-09-2014, 09:13 AM

jabber is saying so much more than just words could ever sayjabber is saying so much more than just words could ever sayjabber is saying so much more than just words could ever sayjabber is saying so much more than just words could ever sayjabber is saying so much more than just words could ever sayjabber is saying so much more than just words could ever sayjabber is saying so much more than just words could ever sayjabber is saying so much more than just words could ever sayjabber is saying so much more than just words could ever sayjabber is saying so much more than just words could ever sayjabber is saying so much more than just words could ever say
He will end up at Leicester I think
Old 07-09-2014, 09:13 AM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Ill be honest

Imo we needed him more than he needed us!

If we had kept him happy and bought in Siggy and Caulker we would be sitting in a much better position.

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 07-09-2014, 09:17 AM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
We would obviously. Sigurdsson is a fine player. Any club taking TP on would need deep pockets as remember Stoke lost £30m in his last year, the third highest loss in the league. QPR with billionaire owners, including a 30% stake for the Mittal steel family would spend whatever it takes. Although a £60m loss didn't keep them up last time.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:24 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
It's a difficult one. Looking at the transfers we made, I think it is fairly obvious why Pulis went. All that guff about strain on his relationship is probably bollocks.

But is it wise to give a manager full power to spend whatever he wants, on whoever he wants? I'd say no.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:26 AM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
But is it wise to give a manager full power to spend whatever he wants, on whoever he wants? I'd say no.
Set him a budget and let him get on with it surely?

Old 07-09-2014, 09:32 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
But as others have pointed out, due to his spending at Stoke they barely made any profit from being in Premier League. Like I say it's a difficult one but I can completely understand why Parish didn't want to pay a lot of money for players like Peter Crouch.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:35 AM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
A worthy thread imo. I reckon the reason he was arguing with his missus is because he is so stubborn that he wouldn't even listen to her.

Sorry Tony but you ****ed up here, Palace have more potential than Stoke but you couldn't see it. I know SP can be hard to work with but he is a clever sod who knows his onions, you should've stayed and proved yourself.
Isnt Pulis still married and Parrish divorced?

Pulis worked with his last chairman for 8 years? Has Parish had a manager for more than 18 months?

Not criticising anyone by the way just seems like an odd thread and a more so a bitter thread.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:39 AM

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyd View Post

Pulis worked with his last chairman for 8 years? Has Parish had a manager for more than 18 months?

Not criticising anyone by the way just seems like an odd thread and a more so a bitter thread.
Isn't it a joke thread?

Fwiw the reason we look to have not spent that much is that we are living within our means. 30m losses could kill us.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:44 AM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyd View Post

Unlike the billionaire Bet365 family that run Stoke I doubt our directors could sustain £30m annual losses. If we then got relegated we would be in Admin a 4th time.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
We would obviously. Sigurdsson is a fine player. Any club taking TP on would need deep pockets as remember Stoke lost £30m in his last year, the third highest loss in the league. QPR with billionaire owners, including a 30% stake for the Mittal steel family would spend whatever it takes. Although a £60m loss didn't keep them up last time.
Genuine question, over his time at stoke did they make a loss?

Old 07-09-2014, 09:47 AM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Oh Tony Pulis, What have you done?

Managed us to our highest ever league position in 22 years.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
Genuine question, over his time at stoke did they make a loss?
I only know his last year but that would be great to know.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse View Post
Managed us to our highest ever league position in 22 years.
And then walked out at the worst possible moment.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:54 AM
Nothing to see here.

Arron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
Ill be honest

Imo we needed him more than he needed us!

If we had kept him happy and bought in Siggy and Caulker we would be sitting in a much better position.
We tried to, both players wanted to play elsewhere. What more could we have done to get them to the club, apart from paying overinflated wages?

Also, your implication that he walked over transfer budget actually makes him out to be a bit of a wanker. He knew and had agreed with the transfer budget, to walk out two days before the start of the season over it, as you are suggesting he did, makes him a two-faced **** in my book.