Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 14-11-2016, 11:12 AM

Blackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
footage of Sundays away win here:
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 14-11-2016, 01:18 PM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Cheers, was following on Livescore. Fantastic result. I still think Meppen will be hard to catch, but then again the Winterpause can affect teams' form greatly.
Old 14-11-2016, 03:37 PM

Blackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil the Eagle View Post
Cheers, was following on Livescore. Fantastic result. I still think Meppen will be hard to catch, but then again the Winterpause can affect teams' form greatly.
wait and see
Top spot after 34. matchday will do.

btw.
To view the link you have to Register or Login suits fine but To view the link you have to Register or Login (or.com) is a better option with livetables etc.
Old 16-11-2016, 05:57 PM

Sat, 2 pm
VfB Lübeck - BSV SW Rehden.

nothing but three points will do in last home match before the winterbreak (2 aways yet to come though) but there we go ...
Old 17-11-2016, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVB Bob View Post
Please make sure you post on here when that gets arranged. That'll give me the excuse!

Schleswig-Holstein Cup semi-final
VfB Lübeck (4. tier / amateur) v. Holstein Kiel (3. tier /pro)
to be played on Easter Monday, April 17
kick-off 3 pm

Old 18-11-2016, 03:05 PM
Dortmunder

Location: Sometimes Marienthal , sometimes the SudTribune, sometimes A-Block, mostly Selhurst
BVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackson View Post
Schleswig-Holstein Cup semi-final
VfB Lübeck (4. tier / amateur) v. Holstein Kiel (3. tier /pro)
to be played on Easter Monday, April 17
kick-off 3 pm

Well my family aren't religious, so there's a chance!!
Old 18-11-2016, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Well my family aren't religious, so there's a chance!!
Sounds great. Up on the holy trail to Lohmühle then.
Extra support from South London VfB desperately needed to make it three cup wins in row over our arch rivals.
Look forward to have a prolonged chat and a few beers this time.
Old 20-11-2016, 04:28 PM

best attendance of the season (1626) but a disapointing 2-2 draw agaist secon from bottom Rehden.
As I was about to dash off home in oder to miss out only on the first five minuntes (on telly) of C. Palace with Man City I spotted this guy wearing a skyblue hat sporting a Man C badge ...

Last edited by Blackson; 20-11-2016 at 11:08 PM.
Old 23-11-2016, 11:17 PM

I'd like to continue posting updates on VfB Lübecks progress in Regionalliga Nord but I'm not sure whether this is of any interest to one or two on this very board. I not keen on a claim to fame as the BBS biggest bore.

VfB are due to start the second half of the season with two aways before the winterbreak.

VfV Hildesheim v. VfB Lübeck is on Sunday followed up by Egestorf-Langreder v. VfB on Sat, Dec 3
Old 24-11-2016, 02:06 AM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'd like to continue posting updates on VfB Lübecks progress in Regionalliga Nord but I'm not sure whether this is of any interest to one or two on this very board. I not keen on a claim to fame as the BBS biggest bore.

VfB are due to start the second half of the season with two aways before the winterbreak.

VfV Hildesheim v. VfB Lübeck is on Sunday followed up by Egestorf-Langreder v. VfB on Sat, Dec 3
I do pop by. I just don't post as often.

Still got my VfB Lübeck shirt (2.Liga one) hanging proudly in my wardrobe.

My wife has said I can come over to Germany to watch Leverkusen soon (only taken about 7 years to persuade her!), so hopefully I might be able to sneak in a Lübeck game at some point.
Old 24-11-2016, 09:38 AM
Dortmunder

Location: Sometimes Marienthal , sometimes the SudTribune, sometimes A-Block, mostly Selhurst
BVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

You'd have to go some way to become the biggest bore on these forums!

Please keep posting, Blackson. It's re-engaged me with VfB, which I'm really thankful for. Everytime I visit Lohmuhle I remember why it's such a special club. This thread makes me remember that too, and keeps VfB in mind for "the next visit".

Also. there are plenty of "silent" VfB followers who view this thread without commenting. I know that from pub chats.
Old 24-11-2016, 10:36 AM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
There she is...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20161124_093555.jpg (1.50 MB, 12 views)
Old 24-11-2016, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
There she is...
so cool. This is the one and only VfB Lübeck shirt I ever bought (for my son actually). Sadly VfB were wearing this smart green shirt in the season they were relegated from 2. Bundesliga in 2004 (only a couple of weeks after losing an epic cup semi-final after extra-time at Werder Bremen)

Professional football is history since those days but I won't give up hope to see VfB Lübeck climb again a few divisions.
Be assured that on the day VfB Lübeck kick-off a 2. Bundesliga campaign at Lohmühle I'll be wearing this very shirt.
Old 24-11-2016, 09:16 PM

Quote:
You'd have to go some way to become the biggest bore on these forums!

Please keep posting, Blackson. It's re-engaged me with VfB, which I'm really thankful for. Everytime I visit Lohmuhle I remember why it's such a special club. This thread makes me remember that too, and keeps VfB in mind for "the next visit".

Also. there are plenty of "silent" VfB followers who view this thread without commenting. I know that from pub chats.

Look forward to your visit in 2017. Cheers mate

Btw. Work is due to start on rebuilding the Pappelkurve.
In phase 1 two thirds of the home supporters terraces will be relaid which means making every step steeper and adding a few rows on top.

Phase 2 will see a roof put in place. VfB Lübeck Ultras are loving it as it will be their new territory.
Old 24-11-2016, 09:34 PM

excellent footage of last weeks home draw. High quality clip (not the football though)
Old 24-11-2016, 09:44 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Is 3. Liga professional?
Old 24-11-2016, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Is 3. Liga professional?
yes, very much so. Huge step from semi-pro (or amateur likeVfB are) Regionalliga to 3. Bundesliga let alone the 2. tier.

Nevertheless VfB are back from the almost dead (5. tier village amateur league) to within reach of 3. Bundesliga.

Sadly Regionalliga champions (North, North-East, West, South, and top two of South) will be drawn out of a hat for a home and away play-off to battle out the three promotion places available.

Last edited by Blackson; 24-11-2016 at 09:52 PM.
Old 24-11-2016, 11:30 PM
Up the Palace!!!

How would you fancy Lübeck's chances against some of the other Regionalliga top teams?

I might go and have a look who is currently top see if I know any of them.
Old 24-11-2016, 11:33 PM

Quote:
How would you fancy Lübeck's chances against some of the other Regionalliga top teams?

I might go and have a look who is currently top see if I know any of them.

1 SV Meppen 17 13 2 2 45:18 27 41
2 VfB Lübeck 17 10 4 3 29:15 14 34
3 ETSV Weiche Flensburg 17 8 5 4 27:17 10 29
4 TSV Havelse 17 7 7 3 28:19 9 28
5 Lüneburger SK Hansa 16 8 3 5 18:15 3 27
6 VfL Wolfsburg II 17 7 5 5 27:21 6 26
7 Hannover 96 II 17 7 5 5 27:27 0 26
8 SpVgg Drochtersen/Assel 17 6 7 4 19:11 8 25
9 VfB Oldenburg 17 7 3 7 24:19 5 24
10 Hamburger SV II 17 7 3 7 28:26 2 24
11 FC St. Pauli II 16 6 6 4 21:20 1 24
12 VfV Borussia 06 Hildesheim 16 5 6 5 14:15 -1 21
13 FC Eintracht Norderstedt 17 4 6 7 20:24 -4 18
14 Lupo Martini Wolfsburg 17 4 5 8 19:24 -5 17
15 Eintracht Braunschweig II 17 4 4 9 17:32 -15 16
16 BSV Schwarz-Weiß Rehden 17 2 7 8 16:30 -14 13
17 1. FC Germania Egestorf/Langreder 17 3 3 11 18:30 -12 12
18 SV Eichede 16 1 3 12 9:43 -34 6

seven points behind leaders SV Meppen, we've lost to them at home early in the season. Two away matches to come before the winter break.

Plums tie this season will be the Schleswig-Holstein Cup semi at Lohmühle against KSV Holstein Kiel. 5000 gate to be expected on Easter Monday

Last edited by Blackson; 24-11-2016 at 11:37 PM.
Old 24-11-2016, 11:36 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Carl Zeiss Jena - Tough one straight off.

Viktoria Köln - Don't really know them.

Elversberg - Nope.

Unterhatching - Just don't!