Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 16-07-2016, 05:45 PM
Get the f* off my Cloud!!

Scifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is here
Dwight Gayle watch

I reckon Dwight was popular enough here to deserve his own thread.
Newcastle sometimes get abuse from our fans but if it means Gayle has a good season in the Championship next year I would be happy to see them promoted again.

First game in a preseason friendly against Bohemians Newcastle won 6-0 and Dwight was one of the 6 different goal scorers

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by Scifo; 16-07-2016 at 09:54 PM.
Old 16-07-2016, 06:17 PM
Get the f* off my Cloud!!

Scifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is here
And a pitch invader went on the pitch to celebrate with him

Old 16-07-2016, 06:22 PM

100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifo View Post
And a pitch invader went on the pitch to celebrate with him

The way he's running he should have blue & white stripes on.
Old 16-07-2016, 08:04 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Is it possible for him to smash it there but they still get relegated again? I hope that happens

good luck to him. I wouldn't fancy the 'new Shearer' stuff from their lot though after banging in a couple against Rotherham or someone
Old 16-07-2016, 08:06 PM

Dodds came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDodds came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDodds came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDodds came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDodds came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDodds came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDodds came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDodds came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDodds came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDodds came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDodds came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have said it on other threads, I reckon he will score 25+ in that league.
Old 16-07-2016, 08:26 PM

hatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100% Palace View Post
Certainly appears to be a bit light in his loafers.
Old 16-07-2016, 09:18 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100% Palace View Post

That's how I imagine Poirot would run.
Old 16-07-2016, 09:29 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
He will score 22 goals next season.

Clinton Morrison
Old 16-07-2016, 09:40 PM
Banned by Moderators

ExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It was the right move but I've got a lot of love for DG and will be following his career at Newcastle.

Really hope it comes off for him and like other posts said above, I reckon he will tear up the championship next season
Old 16-07-2016, 09:55 PM
GT

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
What are the bookies offering on DG to be the championships top scorer?
Old 16-07-2016, 10:00 PM
Supporting Palace away

Eagle's Away Sam the man is hereEagle's Away Sam the man is hereEagle's Away Sam the man is hereEagle's Away Sam the man is hereEagle's Away Sam the man is hereEagle's Away Sam the man is hereEagle's Away Sam the man is hereEagle's Away Sam the man is hereEagle's Away Sam the man is hereEagle's Away Sam the man is hereEagle's Away Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExCroydon_CPFC View Post
It was the right move but I've got a lot of love for DG and will be following his career at Newcastle.

Really hope it comes off for him and like other posts said above, I reckon he will tear up the championship next season
Have to agree. I really would like to see Dwight do well and I am convinced he will.
Old 16-07-2016, 10:21 PM

Louis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
He is favourite at 10/1 with Bet Victor ...

Old 16-07-2016, 10:34 PM
Dougie 21/03/2007

milky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis View Post
He is favourite at 10/1 with Bet Victor ...

20/1 on Glenn Murray

1/4 odds 1, 2, 3, 4 which is well worth a punt
Old 16-07-2016, 10:37 PM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
Wont even be top scorer at Newcastle mate.
Old 16-07-2016, 10:45 PM
Banned by Moderators

ExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Away View Post
Have to agree. I really would like to see Dwight do well and I am convinced he will.
And you know what as well, I reckon Dwight will still have a soft for us (the fans) and the feeling will be reciprocal.

It's usually galling seeing an ex player doing well as you think he could be doing it for your club, but this is definitely an exception.
Old 16-07-2016, 10:45 PM

CPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think gayle is the first player to leave palace that I actually want to see do well. It's a shame it didn't work out for him here, the kids a natural goal scorer.
Old 16-07-2016, 11:05 PM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Well it's only frendlys but the scores on the doors are Dwight Gayle 1 our entire strike force ( if you can call Wickham and Campbell that ) 0

Personally feel it was a mistake to sell him and we should have bought Mitrovic to play with Gayle at palace , but hey ho its done now

Gale will outscore Wickham and Campbell combined , of that I have no doubt
Old 16-07-2016, 11:11 PM
Dougie 21/03/2007

milky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddoWolz View Post
Well it's only frendlys but the scores on the doors are Dwight Gayle 1 our entire strike force ( if you can call Wickham and Campbell that ) 0

Personally feel it was a mistake to sell him and we should have bought Mitrovic to play with Gayle at palace , but hey ho its done now

Gale will outscore Wickham and Campbell combined , of that I have no doubt
He will be playing in the Championship so he will outscore them. Campbell will hardly feature for us this season and Wickham, if fit, will chip in with 12 goals +
Old 16-07-2016, 11:23 PM
Maidstoned For Mod!

EryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is here
Gayle scores against an Irish reserve side. Addo claims he's some kind of goal machine off the back of it.

Sounds like his whole Palace career.
Old 16-07-2016, 11:28 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
Do you have a more precise number?