Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 02-04-2017, 03:29 AM
Vikings Fan

Jaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is here
3-1!!!!!!
Old 02-04-2017, 03:36 AM
Vikings Fan

Jaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is here
And 4-1!!! Real Salt Lake look awful
Old 02-04-2017, 04:04 AM
Vikings Fan

4-2 win!!! First ever in team history
Old 02-04-2017, 04:04 AM
Vikings Fan

4-2 win!!! First ever in team history
Old 02-04-2017, 02:57 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaserob View Post
And 4-1!!! Real Salt Lake look awful
Old 08-04-2017, 04:10 PM
Vikings Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
Very Grobelaar-esque
Old 08-04-2017, 05:07 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
Didn't Julian do something similar in his first game at Selhurst v Everton?

That RSL keeper can only get better.

Is there real salt in Salt Lake?
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 08-04-2017, 05:10 PM
Vikings Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardent Eagle Forever View Post

They looked a little salty last weekend
Old 09-04-2017, 01:27 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardent Eagle Forever View Post
Yep.

Quote:
The salinity of the lake's main basin, Gilbert Bay, is highly variable and depends on the lake's level; it ranges from 5 to 27% (50 to 270 parts per thousand). For comparison, the average salinity of the world ocean is 3.5% (35 parts per thousand) and 33.7% in the Dead Sea.
Old 09-04-2017, 02:39 AM
Vikings Fan

0-0 after 30 minutes away to Dallas. Playing pretty well too
Old 09-04-2017, 03:20 AM
Vikings Fan

2-0 down
Old 09-04-2017, 04:04 AM
Vikings Fan

Very good performance for the last 20 minutes. 2-0 loss against Dallas is no disgrace
Old 16-04-2017, 03:41 AM
Vikings Fan

My first season watching MLS and of course my first season watching MN Utd in the MLS. I have come to the conclusion that it is an awful standard and Minnesota are a terrible team playing in a terrible league.

Oh well, I guess I should blame the wife for being born in Minnesota and not California.

2-0 down to Houston at half time. Had chances in the first half and a stonewall penalty turned down.
Old 16-04-2017, 04:32 AM
'or 0=0'

The Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is here
And have come back to 2-2 I see!
Old 16-04-2017, 05:36 AM
Vikings Fan

LOL. I opened my mouth way too soon. The second half was really enjoyable. Could have been 4-4. Terrible defending but fun to watch
Old 16-04-2017, 08:50 AM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Denied me a decent accumulator but credit to them.
Old 24-04-2017, 12:29 AM
Vikings Fan

Colorado at home today. Beer and BBQ with the Telly outside
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4732.JPG (1.65 MB, 18 views)
Old 24-04-2017, 12:46 AM
Vikings Fan

Kevin Doyle playing for Colorado. I had no idea to be honest
Old 24-04-2017, 01:06 AM
Vikings Fan

Doyle just tried a bicycle side volley and blocked his shot with his own hand
Old 24-04-2017, 02:03 AM
Vikings Fan

Yes!!! 1-0 win. Not a great game but just about edges it I think.