Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

View Poll Results: Who is going down
Burnley 6 3.05%
Leicester City 6 3.05%
Everton 5 2.54%
Bournemouth 6 3.05%
Watford 5 2.54%
West Ham 6 3.05%
Newcastle United 22 11.17%
Brighton 47 23.86%
Crystal Palace 45 22.84%
Swansea City 14 7.11%
Huddersfield 130 65.99%
Southampton 57 28.93%
Stoke city 77 39.09%
West Brom 183 92.89%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll

Old 13-02-2018, 07:07 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo's hair View Post
Im sure this will provoke a lot of laughter but I think WBA will win 5 of their next 6 games. My worry is it will be a last day shoot out between us and them. They will get 38 or 39 points
What exactly are you basing this on? They've shown nothing to suggest they are capable of that sort of form.
Old 13-02-2018, 07:12 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
West Brom

Swansea

Palace
Old 13-02-2018, 07:12 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Think it will be the 3 promoted teams. Huddersfield, Newcastle and Brighton.
Old 13-02-2018, 07:26 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
West Brom

Swansea

Palace
Suspect if you spoke to the bookies you would get some pretty good odds on that trio. West Brom are odds on but not sure many are thinking Palace and Swansea right now.
Old 13-02-2018, 07:39 PM
older member

SHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
on FB there is a predictor where you give results of games, and my predictions finished with WBA Brighton and Stoke being relegated but i actually think Huddersfield will go with WBA and Stoke.
Old 13-02-2018, 07:41 PM

hatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
20th Wba, 19th Huddersfield, 18th Palace.
Old 13-02-2018, 08:59 PM
Cookies make life better

firesign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is here
West Brom, Southampton and Huddersfield
Old 13-02-2018, 10:24 PM

Good Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Stoke are a bit like Fulham 2013/14. Long established but ageing team, terrible goal difference. No marked new manager bounce despite the most benign run of fixtures you could ever hope for in this league, Huddesrfield at home, Watford at home, Bournemouth Away and Brighton at home. They are my tip to prop up the table. 20th.

West Brom need at least four wins in their next six to have any chance really. They may get it as they are great fixtures but I just don't think you could confidently back them. Even if they scramble out of the bottom three after the next six games, they have a very tough run in. I think they have a better chance of escaping than Stoke but I am still tipping them to drop. 19th

Huddesrfield looked certainties for the drop before Sunday but that win will give them great confidence and they will feel they have a real chance of survival now. I think they will pick up quite a few more points, especially at home. I think our game at their place is a must not lose game for us rather than a must win as they will really be targeting that game for three points themselves. I just think they will come up short but it will be really tight. 18th

I think Watford, West Ham and Bournemouth will all stay up comfortably. Brighton will do enough in their upcoming run of fixtures to avoid danger of being caught in their nightmare run in. Southampton, I think will win their next two games and keep themselves above the drop zone thereafter. Swansea's form won't quite keep up with what it has been and they will have some hairy moments but they seem to have the survival instinct. Newcastle in my opinion are one of the two weakest teams in the league on paper along with Huddersfield and will also have a few dodgey results and performances but I fancy Benitez to guide them to the necessary big results when they need to.

I think it is highly likely we will drop into the bottom three in March and maybe even stay there for a little while. However I genuinely think we will do enough in our final few games. Hodgson got Fulham out of an appalling situation ten years ago, far worse than what we find ourselves in. I think by the time of our final two games, we will be up against an ailing Stoke City and quite possibly an already relegated West Brom on the last day. Even if they are not mathematically relegated, I can't see West Brom needing anything less than a win against on the last day and that should suit our style.
Old 13-02-2018, 10:40 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
I think West Brom and Huddersfield are certain to go.

The other will be either Swansea (the manager bounce won't go on much longer) or Stoke (who don't seem to be improving).

I don't think anyone else will end up being that close by the last few games.
Old 13-02-2018, 11:09 PM
your best is an idiot!

Leopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo's hair View Post
Im sure this will provoke a lot of laughter but I think WBA will win 5 of their next 6 games. My worry is it will be a last day shoot out between us and them. They will get 38 or 39 points
Can you PM me the number of your dealer?
Old 13-02-2018, 11:20 PM
Neah Fruitcake!!!

The EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatter8142 View Post
20th Wba, 19th Huddersfield, 18th Palace.
Same teams in same order for me unfortunately.
Old 13-02-2018, 11:22 PM

Good Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by The EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! View Post
Same teams in same order for me unfortunately.
Can someone tell me please where they see Stoke getting all these points. With their Goal Difference they probably need 38/39 points. I can't see where they are getting 13/14 points in their last 11 games.
Old 13-02-2018, 11:24 PM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightchipvcfc View Post
WBA Huddersfield last one could be 1.of many including palace but I'm going for Newcastle .
This
Old 13-02-2018, 11:33 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is here
The way the bottom of the table is we won't get a clear picture for a while yet.
For WBA to turn around a 1 win in 24 form I can't see. But the 2 other spots are hard to call.

If you pushed me I'd go.

Palace
Brighton
WBA
Old 13-02-2018, 11:35 PM

Reg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Southampton will climb the table with their squad
Old 14-02-2018, 12:16 AM

Philipw Sam the man is herePhilipw Sam the man is herePhilipw Sam the man is herePhilipw Sam the man is herePhilipw Sam the man is herePhilipw Sam the man is herePhilipw Sam the man is herePhilipw Sam the man is herePhilipw Sam the man is herePhilipw Sam the man is herePhilipw Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg_Maudling View Post
Southampton will climb the table with their squad
thats what everyone says about us ....
Old 14-02-2018, 12:33 AM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Hudds, West Ham, Brighton
Old 14-02-2018, 12:36 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philipw View Post
thats what everyone says about us ....
They were right weren’t they?
Old 14-02-2018, 12:40 AM

SussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Stoke, Huddersfield and West Brom
Old 14-02-2018, 12:42 AM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
What exactly are you basing this on? They've shown nothing to suggest they are capable of that sort of form.
They've got a very favourable run coming up. If they can string a few together they'll be on a good footing going into the run in. I think they'll get out of it.