Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 24-02-2018, 03:01 PM

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Their trouble was in season 15/16, before the explosion in transfer fees they spent a net £50m as well as significant wages.

Their problems now all stem from having loaded the debt onto a company who are making a huge ROI and bleeding them of significant money. Think i read it is less than £60m debt but £8m a year in interest at a time of record low interest rates!

The rest is up to Short as he was the one who made the mistakes. If they go down, both of them are likely to have to accept 2p in the £ and someone will look to buy them out of administration for a few million and start again.

Luckily for them there is no value in a speculator buying the club for their ground for redevelopment like there would have been at Palace.
What would be our saving grace is that the parachute payments changed and the first season is almost £50m so selling some players and raising 40-50m and savings in wages would keep our income/outcome about the same.
Old 24-02-2018, 04:32 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle View Post
Really? The always seem really pleasant on Ready To Go their forum.
They have a funny thread on there about whether it's acceptable to have a shower with your dog
Old 24-02-2018, 04:33 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
They have a funny thread on there about whether it's acceptable to have a shower with your dog
Old 18-03-2018, 12:25 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
What a mess. Gibson is not in the Adam Johnson league by any means, but...

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by Olympian2; 18-03-2018 at 12:32 PM.
Old 18-03-2018, 12:38 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
I feel for them to be honest. Read a stat somewhere that, for wins since 2007/8, they’re the worst in the 92 by about 30 wins. I know it’s not fair to compare the Prem to lower leagues, but that’s still shockingly bad. Shows what a bad owner can do to a club, and makes me appreciate Parish more, who’s made his mistakes, but at the end of the day cares at least.
Old 18-03-2018, 12:49 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post

Funny as feck like man

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 18-03-2018, 02:13 PM

Tim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
I feel for them to be honest. Read a stat somewhere that, for wins since 2007/8, they’re the worst in the 92 by about 30 wins. I know it’s not fair to compare the Prem to lower leagues, but that’s still shockingly bad. Shows what a bad owner can do to a club, and makes me appreciate Parish more, who’s made his mistakes, but at the end of the day cares at least.
Loyal fans who still turn out after years of being shit.

They need to write the season off take relegation on the chin & start rebuilding next season in League 1.
Old 18-03-2018, 02:24 PM

stayingup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestayingup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestayingup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestayingup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestayingup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestayingup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestayingup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestayingup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestayingup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestayingup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestayingup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
there record of wins is almost as bad as pardews....not a lot of sympathy from me due to the vile manager that they now have
Old 18-03-2018, 02:30 PM

palace ash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post

Funny as feck like man
I can't stop laughing... classic! How low can you go tho'? " Chihuahua" he replied.
Old 18-03-2018, 02:33 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palace ash View Post
I can't stop laughing... classic! How low can you go tho'? " Chihuahua" he replied.

There's no way I would shower with my feckers it's risky enough sitting down next to them!

Great thread though.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 18-03-2018, 02:41 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post

Funny as feck like man
Just brilliant
Old 18-03-2018, 02:47 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Mojo Risin View Post
They wouldn't be the first though. Bolton, Charlton, Leeds, Blackburn, Wigan and Wolves are other examples of clubs who have ended up in League One not long after being relegated from the Premier League. It seems you are just as likely to be relegated again as go back up.
Before the Premier League it happened to Palace in the early 70s. Painful times they were.
Old 18-03-2018, 02:51 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
Just brilliant
I love the way they say anarl

Bit risky on that thread right enough

Pretty obvious really.
Old 18-03-2018, 02:54 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
I love the post about the Fritzl style upstairs dog nonce dungeon
Old 18-03-2018, 03:04 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
Quote:
The Mackems have needed a sense of humour for a long time bless 'em!
Old 18-03-2018, 03:05 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Apparently if they don’t finish 1st next season, it’ll be the lowest finish in their clubs history.
Old 18-03-2018, 03:06 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:

Pretty obvious really.
Old 18-03-2018, 03:13 PM

Alfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I don't think their fans are loyal at all, they can't wait to leave the stadium early or even at half time when things are not going their way , they did this when we beat them heavy up there couple of years back
Old 18-03-2018, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfie's army View Post
I don't think their fans are loyal at all, they can't wait to leave the stadium early or even at half time when things are not going their way , they did this when we beat them heavy up there couple of years back
Half of Selhurst was empty when they were beating us 4-0 as far as I remember, and that was earlier in the match than when we clobbered them. Wouldn’t call their fans loyal though, just pretty normal.