Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 25-02-2018, 10:14 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Poor timing after that last minute winner for his side against us.
Meh
Old 25-02-2018, 10:15 PM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiddo View Post
Ignore Kylie, he’s a dunce.
how I'm I meant to know Spurs fans are coming on this forum, I dont read every single post do I FFS!
Old 25-02-2018, 10:17 PM

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Meh
In that case why bother with an away end.
Old 25-02-2018, 10:21 PM

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
In that case why bother with an away end.
Don’t know why we do have one. If someone wants to post let them, Palace or not. Just ban them if they take the piss.

He didn’t post anything out of order. People take shit too seriously.
Old 25-02-2018, 11:31 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Don’t know why we do have one. If someone wants to post let them, Palace or not. Just ban them if they take the piss.

He didn’t post anything out of order. People take shit too seriously.
In fairness though, I bumped into a couple of Spurs acquaintances in the Victory and when they mentioned the scoreline of the Chelski vs Wankers game, I told them pretty much what DN has been told on here - couldn't give a toss about what's going on at the top. He could have eased off a bit after today, no?
Old 26-02-2018, 05:54 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
The point is - if you want to have a discussion about how the Man Utd/Chelsea game affects Spurs' league position, this ain't the place & it definitely ain't the time, especially when the majority of us Palace fans on a Palace forum are feeling a bit sore about our late loss today & how if affects our chances of staying up. There are plenty other forums available if he wants a better reaction. I'm amazed he's surprised.

Last edited by Olympian2; 26-02-2018 at 06:21 AM.
Old 26-02-2018, 06:27 AM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
The point is - if you want to have a discussion about how the Man Utd/Chelsea game affects Spurs' league position, this ain't the place & it definitely ain't the time, especially when the majority of us Palace fans on a Palace forum are feeling a bit sore about our late loss today & how if affects our chances of staying up. There are plenty other forums available if he wants a better reaction. I'm amazed he's surprised.
My initial post was nothing to do with how it affects the team I support. The response you seem to take issue with is in reply to someone getting pissy with me.

I didn't want ANY reaction, except to divert conversation onto a different game. Hence my 'surprise' at being told to **** off, being told I'm a smug twat and all of this stupid shit.
Old 26-02-2018, 06:30 AM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
In fairness though, I bumped into a couple of Spurs acquaintances in the Victory and when they mentioned the scoreline of the Chelski vs Wankers game, I told them pretty much what DN has been told on here - couldn't give a toss about what's going on at the top. He could have eased off a bit after today, no?
Eased off? I didn't say anything to upset any of you. It's not like I went into the match thread and laughed or gloated or anything anywhere close to that. Nor would I.

This is a different topic, away from that game, and about something totally different.

Look at all the other people posting about the Carabao Cup. Bet you don't give a flying **** about that either. Have they been given the same response as me? Of course not.

I've never been anything other than respectful on here.
Old 26-02-2018, 06:41 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
I doubt hardly anyone gives a flying feck about the top of the table. The only time ive been interested in it for years was when Leicester pulled it off. Perhaps its in our underdog dna, or more likely that we dont tolerate glorifying feckwits very well. Maybe a combination of the two.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 26-02-2018, 07:57 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Never understood why people get so annoyed and affronted when fans from other clubs post on here. Unless they’re being abusive then what’s the problem? Love hearing the views from other clubs supporters. All this ‘feck off to the away section’ is all a bit Neanderthal is it not?
Old 26-02-2018, 08:04 AM

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
If Brighton were pushing for a champions league place and had just beaten us in the last minute putting us in even more trouble, and Brighton fan came on the boards saying he was hoping for a draw between Chelsea and Man Utd, he would be told to **** off a million times with no one defending him.
Old 26-02-2018, 08:14 AM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Dan Nash is a good lad.

A few of my good mates are Spurs fans, they told me Kane will definitely score, should have stuck a few quid on it. Really hope Kane takes this form to the World Cup, he is absolutely on fire
Old 26-02-2018, 08:15 AM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie_Tracey View Post
how I'm I meant to know Spurs fans are coming on this forum, I dont read every single post do I FFS!
But you do seem to get angry by every single post. Chill out dude, life is too short
Old 26-02-2018, 08:28 AM

audreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is here
i honestly ******* hate spuds...
Old 26-02-2018, 08:34 AM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Far East Eagle View Post
But you do seem to get angry by every single post. Chill out dude, life is too short
I'm far from any, I was just stating a matter of fact
Old 26-02-2018, 08:45 AM

Quote:
If Brighton were pushing for a champions league place and had just beaten us in the last minute putting us in even more trouble, and Brighton fan came on the boards saying he was hoping for a draw between Chelsea and Man Utd, he would be told to **** off a million times with no one defending him.
You exaggerate to make a point.

Look, the thread was about games being played this weekend. There are plenty of Palace who comment on all games, not just the ones affecting us. That’s all he did. It wasn’t to rub anything in and we all know in your example the Brighton fan would have been doing just that.

All this shit about ‘I hate Spuds’ or ‘I fkin hate those Chelsea twats’ etc etc is just total wankfvckery. The majority of fans of other clubs are no different to you and I.
Old 26-02-2018, 09:03 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
You exaggerate to make a point.

Look, the thread was about games being played this weekend. There are plenty of Palace who comment on all games, not just the ones affecting us. That’s all he did. It wasn’t to rub anything in and we all know in your example the Brighton fan would have been doing just that.

All this shit about ‘I hate Spuds’ or ‘I fkin hate those Chelsea twats’ etc etc is just total wankfvckery. The majority of fans of other clubs are no different to you and I.
We have better trainers though. Well I do.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 26-02-2018, 09:32 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel_Nash View Post
My initial post was nothing to do with how it affects the team I support. The response you seem to take issue with is in reply to someone getting pissy with me.

I didn't want ANY reaction, except to divert conversation onto a different game. Hence my 'surprise' at being told to **** off, being told I'm a smug twat and all of this stupid shit.
Yes it was - in your own words, the relevance of your original post was 'because it's closest to the league position my team occupies'

You then follow up with your own 'stupid shit' with your 'hope it helps' & 'was my post not about a match update? oh. It was' sarkiness.

Load of us went to Selhurst yesterday. We watched our patched-up team almost get a point but get beaten at the end. We watched Dele Alli dive again. We had to face gloating Spurs fans after the game, giving us all this 'You're going down' stuff. I'm surprised you're surprised that we're tetchy when you want to divert conversation onto a game where the only relevance is how it affects your team's Champions League chances.
Old 26-02-2018, 09:46 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Don't take it to heart mate, abuse by certain posters to fellow Palace fans is quite usual on here.
Old 27-02-2018, 12:14 AM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Eased off? I didn't say anything to upset any of you. It's not like I went into the match thread and laughed or gloated or anything anywhere close to that. Nor would I.

This is a different topic, away from that game, and about something totally different.

Look at all the other people posting about the Carabao Cup. Bet you don't give a flying **** about that either. Have they been given the same response as me? Of course not.

I've never been anything other than respectful on here.
Ok Dan, let me put it another way. I was also going to meet up with a couple of other Spurs fans afterwards but they decided not to because "anything we say might be seen as gloating". It's not what you said, it's when you said it, that's all.

And you're right, I didn't give a flying about the Carabao. But we didn't just get turned over by the Arse or Citeh did we.