Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 27-02-2018, 02:46 PM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Sky Sports anchor Simon Thomas "Telling son his mummy had died was horrendous"

Very sad...

Simon’s wife Gemma passed away last November, just three days after being diagnosed with acute myeloid leukaemia.

Speaking to BBC Radio 5 live’s Anna Foster, Simon spoke about his grief, and about supporting their son Ethan.

Simon said: “You can’t dress it up, I said ‘mummy’s died’ and he collapsed onto the floor in tears. And we rolled around the floor together, and it was horrendous. I kept saying, we’re going to be ok.”

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 27-02-2018, 02:52 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by macstar View Post
Very sad...

Simon’s wife Gemma passed away last November, just three days after being diagnosed with acute myeloid leukaemia.

Speaking to BBC Radio 5 live’s Anna Foster, Simon spoke about his grief, and about supporting their son Ethan.

Simon said: “You can’t dress it up, I said ‘mummy’s died’ and he collapsed onto the floor in tears. And we rolled around the floor together, and it was horrendous. I kept saying, we’re going to be ok.”

To view the link you have to Register or Login
I remember his twitter account at the time when he posted the news of his wife's death., Heart breaking stuff. He seems a thoroughly pleasant man and I am sure he will do his wife proud with his son.
Old 27-02-2018, 03:14 PM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
I remember his twitter account at the time when he posted the news of his wife's death., Heart breaking stuff. He seems a thoroughly pleasant man and I am sure he will do his wife proud with his son.
Old 27-02-2018, 03:22 PM
GT

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here

Really heartbreaking interview. He is clearly an amazing dad and a credit to his family and I would like to think that his wife would be exceptionally proud of him.
Old 27-02-2018, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post

Really heartbreaking interview. He is clearly an amazing dad and a credit to his family and I would like to think that his wife would be exceptionally proud of him.
grim
Old 27-02-2018, 03:47 PM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Geez. Had no idea. Don't like celebs getting special attention when others are going through the same thing, but he seems to just want to put out there positive messages about how it is ok for guys to show they are hurting/encourage people to talk more to help people through grief.
Old 27-02-2018, 04:18 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Previously suffered chronic depression prior to his wife passing. Go on his Twitter account to read his full story. Traumatic stuff.
Old 27-02-2018, 06:19 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Very sad and horrible for the poor bloke. I really don't know how he coped

Always thought he came across well on Sky.
Old 27-02-2018, 06:50 PM

Eaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lovely guy
Old 27-02-2018, 08:03 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Tough viewing. Life can be unimaginably cruel sometimes.