Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 03-03-2018, 11:45 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Today then..

Burnley v Everton - meh

Leicester v Bournemouth - lecister win

Southampton v stoke - draw

Swansea v West Ham - draw

Spurs v Huddersfield - spurs

Watford v West Brom - Watford for me

Liverpool v Newcastle - Liverpool

All very straight forward bar Watford. Think I’d rathe Watford put another nail in the coffin of West Brom as they’ve enough to stay up even if they lost today. West Brom will be circling the bowl with defeat today. A draw would be ok
Mostly agree, but I would have West Ham beating Swansea - keep them down. Spammers will probably survive.

West Brom is tricky. If they lose, it's bye-bye Al. Would a new manager have the time to turn it around for them?
Old 03-03-2018, 11:55 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post
Mostly agree, but I would have West Ham beating Swansea - keep them down. Spammers will probably survive.

West Brom is tricky. If they lose, it's bye-bye Al. Would a new manager have the time to turn it around for them?
West Ham still have to play a much tougher run in than most of the rest and are 3 points ahead of us. Think it’s something like Burnley, United, chealse, City, Everton, Leicester with a stoke or someone in there. Fail to win today and they really have a hard time. Swansea by comparison have much easier games so a draw for me to keep them both in the mix without the boost of a win

Yes re super al. Perhaps a draw if it buys him a few weeks. New manager boost wouldn’t be good but who will they get? Interesting one
Old 03-03-2018, 12:44 PM

rhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is here
Boliase not getting any starts cheeky summer bid ?
Old 03-03-2018, 12:55 PM
older member

SHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhiannapaul View Post
Boliase not getting any starts cheeky summer bid ?
hasnt played much and what little i have seen of him he doesnt look like as good now
Old 03-03-2018, 12:56 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
I'd love him back - we are a poorer team without him. Much better player than Townsend.
Old 03-03-2018, 12:57 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
That Everton bench FFS
Old 03-03-2018, 01:05 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is here
That Burnley bench! : )
Old 03-03-2018, 01:15 PM
older member

SHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
one of the things that worries me is that when Man City have the league won will they start resting players and taking their foot of the pedal in league games giving priority to the Champions League
Old 03-03-2018, 01:19 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
I'd love him back - we are a poorer team without him. Much better player than Townsend.
Yep.
Old 03-03-2018, 01:21 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
West Ham still have to play a much tougher run in than most of the rest and are 3 points ahead of us. Think it’s something like Burnley, United, chealse, City, Everton, Leicester with a stoke or someone in there. Fail to win today and they really have a hard time. Swansea by comparison have much easier games so a draw for me to keep them both in the mix without the boost of a win

Yes re super al. Perhaps a draw if it buys him a few weeks. New manager boost wouldn’t be good but who will they get? Interesting one
Not sure how you see Burnley, Everton, Leicester and Stoke being tough for West Ham. None of them are playing particularly well.
Old 03-03-2018, 01:22 PM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
burnley havent won since december..... even though they have 37 points... could they still go down??????????
Old 03-03-2018, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by macstar View Post
burnley havent won since december..... even though they have 37 points... could they still go down??????????
No
Old 03-03-2018, 01:29 PM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
No
2 draws, 9 defeats?? hmmmmm
Old 03-03-2018, 01:40 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Burnley are decent - they remind me of what we were like a few years ago before dickhead Pardew try to evolve the team.
Old 03-03-2018, 01:47 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Not sure how you see Burnley, Everton, Leicester and Stoke being tough for West Ham. None of them are playing particularly well.
Tougher than stoke, Huddersfield, Brighton etc that Swansea have and in addition to that it’s something like Utd, Chelsea and city for West Ham

Of course you have fighting for survival vs mid table meh etc but yeah Burnley, Everton ans Leicester should be tougher for West Ham than Swansea have so I’d rather a draw to keep both in it.
Old 03-03-2018, 01:53 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Everton 1 up.

Tosun's first goal. Not exactly great defending!
Old 03-03-2018, 02:02 PM

NickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is here
Interesting piece on the run in regarding the difficulty of each team’s fixtures.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 03-03-2018, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickinOx View Post
Interesting piece on the run in regarding the difficulty of each team’s fixtures.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Yeah. Excellent piece

Shows how easy Swansea have it compared to the rest in the scrap

Brighton have a hurrendous run in followed by West Ham

We have one of the better runs after Liverpool and overall
Old 03-03-2018, 02:25 PM

rhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is here
How are Burnley so high in the league ? What Burnley player would you have at the Palace ?
Old 03-03-2018, 02:32 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Oh I thought Bolasie would be deemed as an injury prone player now on this site?