Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 11-03-2018, 02:42 AM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
My mate is a season ticket holder there. He said the security were getting quite a lot of racist abuse when all this was kicking off.
Old 11-03-2018, 02:48 AM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
There is an implication that Wham fans are a good sort done over by money grabbers and hung out on modern football.

The reality is that their fans are horrible wankers, often racist, often violent.

Other than Chelsea I can't think of anther club who deserve this more.

Well I can obviously but you know what I mean.
Good post

Any other club (aside from the obvious few) and I'd feel sorry for them.
Old 11-03-2018, 03:06 AM
South Croydon's Finest

RCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is here
Best thread in ages!

Really thought that video was a wind up .. but nope.

Looked proper mental there today.

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
Providing elderly care in Dartford, Croydon, Bromley and the surrounding areas.
Old 11-03-2018, 03:11 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacelad197o View Post
Is that the pisshead from Derek?
Old 11-03-2018, 03:51 AM

Loafster Sam the man is hereLoafster Sam the man is hereLoafster Sam the man is hereLoafster Sam the man is hereLoafster Sam the man is hereLoafster Sam the man is hereLoafster Sam the man is hereLoafster Sam the man is hereLoafster Sam the man is hereLoafster Sam the man is hereLoafster Sam the man is here
Just imagine this happened to Palace.
WHU Fans are amongst other things real fans, this is just a sign of what the PL can do to a real club.
Personally feel proper sorry for them.
Old 11-03-2018, 03:54 AM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betray
Really hope they go down and don't come back.
Old 11-03-2018, 04:35 AM

big bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loafster View Post
WHU Fans are amongst other things real fans, this is just a sign of what the PL can do to a real club.
No they're not, they scumbags. Always were and always will be. if you know the history of fans, most of the real East End supported Tottenham. Wannabee gangsters, drug dealers and bouncers- that was the majority of the Whu support. I'm sure since they've moved to Stratford the hipsters have came aboard, hence children being helecoptered into the Burnley bench when a slight scuffle broke out in the crowd.l
Old 11-03-2018, 05:10 AM

Loafster Sam the man is hereLoafster Sam the man is hereLoafster Sam the man is hereLoafster Sam the man is hereLoafster Sam the man is hereLoafster Sam the man is hereLoafster Sam the man is hereLoafster Sam the man is hereLoafster Sam the man is hereLoafster Sam the man is hereLoafster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by big bad John View Post
No they're not, they scumbags. Always were and always will be. if you know the history of fans, most of the real East End supported Tottenham. Wannabee gangsters, drug dealers and bouncers- that was the majority of the Whu support. I'm sure since they've moved to Stratford the hipsters have came aboard, hence children being helecoptered into the Burnley bench when a slight scuffle broke out in the crowd.l
what nonsense
wait till your club is sold out for a few dollars
Old 11-03-2018, 06:44 AM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacelad197o View Post
Floppy haired raver got a good kicking at the end of that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 11-03-2018, 07:24 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
There is an implication that Wham fans are a good sort done over by money grabbers and hung out on modern football.

The reality is that their fans are horrible wankers, often racist, often violent.

Other than Chelsea I can't think of anther club who deserve this more.

Well I can obviously but you know what I mean.
What, all of them? Nice generalisation.

You only have to browse these and the Hol boards for a few minutes to see we’re not immune from idiots either.

I’d love to see them go down but this tribal demonising of other supporters is a bit rich.
Old 11-03-2018, 08:06 AM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Their board is fun this morning. Really anti Brady, Gold and Sullivan. She's Teflon apparently .
Old 11-03-2018, 08:13 AM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Quote:
I don’t, two summers ago they where all wanking themselves silly about the new stadium. It was going to make them challenge for Europe and major honours etc.

The only reason they moved there was because it’s easier to ship fans to and from Essex.

They wanted this.
Old 11-03-2018, 08:23 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse View Post
I don’t, two summers ago they where all wanking themselves silly about the new stadium. It was going to make them challenge for Europe and major honours etc.

The only reason they moved there was because it’s easier to ship fans to and from Essex.

They wanted this.
Yep 100% this.

Now they realise the new ground ain't what it's cracked up to be they want to relive the old days at Upton Park.

Go back to their reactions at moving and it was all the same dribble "It's sad to go but we need to do it to kick on as a big club and fulfil our ambitions" etc etc.

Clinton Morrison
Old 11-03-2018, 08:24 AM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
This. In the last two seasons we’ve had a pisshead run on the pitch and cover himself in beer, a fan run on the pitch and confront Damo, cabaye offering out a fan as he came off the pitch, and Delaney involved in words with a fan at the end of an away game. That’s only off the back of some dodgy results and not losing your home and your identity. I don’t feel sorry for them but would it be any different here? Probably not. Same for many clubs up and down the country
Old 11-03-2018, 08:24 AM

PS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse View Post

They wanted this.
Quite. Now they have it.
Old 11-03-2018, 08:31 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Their board is fun this morning. Really anti Brady, Gold and Sullivan. She's Teflon apparently .
Interesting to read some Hammers say on those threads that their fans have been fighting amongst themselves for years, including back at the Boleyn and long before the move to Stratford.

I do feel some sympathy for the few who protested against this move all along. But there were many more who wanted the bigger stadium and now they’re spitting their dummies.

I think us taxpayers funding this con should protest more too....what’s next, we end up paying for more security there?

I’d love to see them relegated as the whole thing stinks. I appreciate that not every Hammers fan deserves this, but it sickens me every time I think of the millions the rest of us are paying to massively subsidise them.
Old 11-03-2018, 08:35 AM

audreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is here
Quote:
I agree with you mate but we are gonna be in the minority on here. I spent 2 fantastic years living in the shadow of Upton Park and despite my expectations got on really well with the locals many of whom we WH fans for an awfully long time.
Old 11-03-2018, 08:39 AM

Ogilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is here
Daniel levy, must be a happy man these days, that was so nearly Spuds!

You can say whatever about the Spammers, but this really shows how to cock up a club with no chance of ever recovering. This was a stadium move like no other. Even the weed would survive in the lower leagues, you imagine if they go down with that soulless bowl. This is the American franchise model with an equal helping of premier greed.

It may well serve as a very important lesson in modern football.
Old 11-03-2018, 08:39 AM

audreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is here
Will they get a points deduction for the invasion and the spat with the directors???
Old 11-03-2018, 08:44 AM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by audreytatou View Post
Will they get a points deduction for the invasion and the spat with the directors???
No