Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 16-03-2018, 12:21 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Topman apologise for 96 shirt

To view the link you have to Register or Login

they released a red shirt with 96 what goes around comes around and karma written on it and Liverpool fans complained and it has been withdrawn
Old 16-03-2018, 12:27 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
With the point that a Bob Marley song with those lyrics was released in 1996.

Seems utterly pathetic to me.

Liverpool can't claim ownership of 96 and the colour red for god sake!
Old 16-03-2018, 12:43 PM
Lost in translation

BBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is here
They are the worst fan base, it's amazing how it's not just people from the city either.
Old 16-03-2018, 12:45 PM
Registered User?

Joooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Scousers are a cliche of themselves.
Old 16-03-2018, 12:53 PM

EmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Self pity city
Old 16-03-2018, 01:21 PM

Nigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is here
that's mad. It even looks like a replica Liverpool shirt as well, especially with the number on the back and what looks to be a yellow badege. I'm not usually offended on behalf of others, but surely they will have to withdraw it from sale. Even though it surely is completely unintentional, it could not really be any worse given that it says "karma" and "what goes around, comes around".

I wonder how long the queues outside the Manchester branch of topshop are this morning!
Old 16-03-2018, 01:29 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
at what stage in the process did anyone think this was a good idea!!!
Old 16-03-2018, 01:35 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel_Scarfer View Post
that's mad. It even looks like a replica Liverpool shirt as well, especially with the number on the back and what looks to be a yellow badege. I'm not usually offended on behalf of others, but surely they will have to withdraw it from sale. Even though it surely is completely unintentional, it could not really be any worse given that it says "karma" and "what goes around, comes around".

I wonder how long the queues outside the Manchester branch of topshop are this morning!
I’m with you, the whole combo of 96, the words and the red shirt is easily linked with Hillsborough, so it’s not appropriate for sale.

If it was just the number and clearly linked to something or someone else, then I’d probably think it’s OK, but this shirt is so inappropriate, even though accidental (I hope!).
Old 16-03-2018, 01:51 PM
Adult Member

David of Kent Sam the man is hereDavid of Kent Sam the man is hereDavid of Kent Sam the man is hereDavid of Kent Sam the man is hereDavid of Kent Sam the man is hereDavid of Kent Sam the man is hereDavid of Kent Sam the man is hereDavid of Kent Sam the man is hereDavid of Kent Sam the man is hereDavid of Kent Sam the man is hereDavid of Kent Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel_Scarfer View Post

Agreed.
The darkest moments of our lives are not to be buried and forgotten, rather they are a memory to be called upon for inspiration to remind us of the unrelenting human spirit and our capacity to overcome the intolerable.
Old 16-03-2018, 01:59 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
With the point that a Bob Marley song with those lyrics was released in 1996.

Seems utterly pathetic to me.

Liverpool can't claim ownership of 96 and the colour red for god sake!

With respect you sound a bit like those Chelsea fans who used to moan every year about the fixtures getting messed around every April because of Liverpool's need to respect the dead, and remind the rest of us that the process of holding people to account had never happened.
Old 16-03-2018, 02:18 PM

CamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is here
Some bellend phoning in to Talksport the other day on the Carragher incident was absolutely insistent that scousers were victims of racism 'across society'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joooe View Post
Scousers are a cliche of themselves.
Old 16-03-2018, 02:24 PM

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamberleyEagle View Post
Some bellend phoning in to Talksport the other day on the Carragher incident was absolutely insistent that scousers were victims of racism 'across society'.
Well they are a different race
Old 16-03-2018, 02:48 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipe View Post
With respect you sound a bit like those Chelsea fans .

What a contradiction!
Old 16-03-2018, 03:04 PM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
I hate Liverpool and their fans..they will moan over anything.....but surely there is a double meaning somewhere in this by whoever designed it. Its just too coincidental.
Old 16-03-2018, 03:22 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
I thought it had something to do with Euro 96 when I saw it.Perhaps that was the intention?
Old 16-03-2018, 03:31 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
It does make you wonder who tha fuji would wear it and who got paid to design it.
Old 16-03-2018, 05:53 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

they released a red shirt with 96 what goes around comes around and karma written on it and Liverpool fans complained and it has been withdrawn
Very unfortunate with all the different elements coming together. Can easily see why it would offend even if it was meant as a nod to Euro 96.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 17-03-2018, 03:39 PM
Banned by Moderators

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've got no love for Liverpool at all but that was a shocking weekend.
I'm sure we played Stoke at home on that day. Blokes near us on The Holmesdale with radios to their ears (style at the time) were shouting out how many were dead at regular intervals.

We all thought it was down to them at that time.
Turned out it wasn't.

A terrible tragedy that must never be made light of and can never happen again.
Old 17-03-2018, 03:55 PM

EmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
I've got no love for Liverpool at all but that was a shocking weekend.
I'm sure we played Stoke at home on that day. Blokes near us on The Holmesdale with radios to their ears (style at the time) were shouting out how many were dead at regular intervals.

We all thought it was down to them at that time.
Turned out it wasn't.

A terrible tragedy that must never be made light of and can never happen again.
Portsmouth at home. Think we won 2-0
Old 17-03-2018, 04:16 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmerGreenEagle View Post
Portsmouth at home. Think we won 2-0
Yep